It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mussels in Seattle area test positive for opioid oxycodone, chemotherapy drug

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: howtonhawky

can i buy these anywhere?

Asking for a friend? Heh heh heh.

hell no
mussels for dinner and oxycodone for dessert.
sounds like a good evening

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

To run contaminant tests, scientists transplanted a number of clean mussels from Whidbey Island to what Rice called "highly urbanized" areas away from any commercial shellfish beds.

Looks like they chose the spot based on the most human impact around the area.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That is because instead of turning in the unused medications to be destroyed correctly, people just flush them down the toilet. Then this water is 'recycled' and TA DA...

Wasn't FLUORIDE enough? Didn't that DUMB DOWN enough folks? Now You have folks that don't need these Rx meds. and they are unknowingly ingesting them and then getting 'out of balance'..

These aren't "fun ones" Maybe give everyone vitamin H (Haldol) and make it ALL better??

Stay Hydrated... (bottled and even that is 'tainted'...)

P.S. I'm turning up My prediction of Alzheimer's Disease being classified as "Diabetes III" up by 2 years.. By 2022 now

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Very sad news! I'm an ecologist by choice and a scientific researcher by hobby. I hope to help "assist" with finding answers to most of Earth's problems. So far, have assisted a LOT in the global climate arguments, but have had very little research/impact in Earth's pollution issues, other than warning of the Fukashima disaster and it's aftermath of "trash" coming towards Alaska's coastal areas and Canada's pristine coasts.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

can i buy these anywhere?

To run contaminant tests, scientists transplanted a number of clean mussels from Whidbey Island to what Rice called "highly urbanized" areas away from any commercial shellfish beds.

Yes. Look for "Five Teeth Jimmy". He hangs out under Pier 66 with a shopping cart full of Elliot Bay mussels.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

That is because instead of turning in the unused medications to be destroyed correctly, people just flush them down the toilet. Then this water is 'recycled' and TA DA...

I do not think that is correct that this is from people flushing vicodin down the toilet.

I think it is just from our bodies flushing toxins out the body.

We are taking too much

top topics

<< 1   >>

join