It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth is stranger then fiction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Larry-Mr. President. Congratulations on your victory, Sir.

President-Larry, come on in. Have a seat. You talk to Frank today? He okay?

Larry-Thanks for asking, Sir. We're all disappointed about the loss but I know you don't want to hear any of that.

President-Oh, Larry. There's no cameras in here. We're all friends when the media isn't around. You know how it is. So what did we not cover yesterday?

Larry-Well, Sir, I want to tell you about Area 51.

President-I know all about it. Thanks. Is there anything else?

Larry-You know all about it? How? Who told you?

President-Come on, Larry. We've been testing planes there for decades. That's no secret to anybody.

Larry-The Grays, Sir?

President-The gray what?

Larry-The entities.

President-What the hell are you talking about? Entities....you mean aliens? Your not going to tell me all that UFO crap is true, are you?

Larry-Not aliens, Sir. Entities.

President-You found shark with feet or what? Flying whales?

Larry-Mr. President, I'm talking about the Gray Base. The 8th continent.

President-The 8th continent? Have you lost your mind? Where is it? And what's there, Larry? The grays? SERIOUSLY?!

Larry-Mr. President, the 8th continent is behind Antarctica.

President-On the Asian side? Hahaha! 8th continent....

Larry-Mr. President, I'm talking about what's on the other side of Antarctica. Not the Asian side, Sir. The side outside the Antarctic ring.

President-Are you trying to tell me the world is flat, Larry? And there's a bunch of damn aliens running around?

Larry-Mr. President. The Grays are not aliens. And the world is not flat. In fact, it's more massive then anyone can imagine. They just don't show the rest of it; NASA doesn't.

President-So your telling me everything we know is not as we know it. Everything is a lie.

Larry-Not everything, Sir. But you should go to Antarctica. You should go in the next two weeks. The Grays and the Tripidions are not getting along. Things could heat up quick.

President-The tri-what-ians?

Larry-The Tripidions, Sir. Three arms, three legs, three eyes, three ears, three sexes.

President-Three, three WHAT?! Three sexes? What in the hot hell has three sexes?!?!?! How does that even....???

Larry-Take this folder, Mr. President. Everything is in there. You will be flown to a carrier south of the Falklands and then you'll transfer to a large Zodiac that will take you to the door.

President-The door?

Larry-Yes, Sir. The Truman door, they call it. Ever since that movie.

President-The Truman door. Here it is. Jesus..... If any of this ever got out.....

Larry-Well, if war breaks out between the Grays and the Tripidions, you'll have to pretend it's an alien invasion.

President-But they aren't aliens. Not space aliens. The Grays and the Tri-whatevers are all from, umm, Earth?

Larry-Yes, Sir, Mr. President. They say the world gets smaller everyday but that's not true. It actually expands by about a quarter of an inch every year.

President-Larry! Damn it! Stop talking. No more. No more, Larry.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Genfinity

'Than' truth is stranger 'than' fiction...

I dunno what else to say cause that was a whole load of nonsense.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

😂

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Genfinity is going to the top Baby! Houston Playboy, keeping it hard as steel. Smoke that Crack Pipe and Keep rollin them rims.Flat Earth Fo Lyfe Dogg!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join