It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if you are trying to be telekinetic STOP!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
if you are trying to learn to be telekinetic stop. my dad who has been studying this and other human paranormal powers said stop because with improper knowledge and meditation you could kill yourself.i have noticed apart from my recent depression it has helped me

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I dont mean to sound rude, but you would have to be an extremely strong Telekinetic and purposely trying inorder to kill yourself with telekineticy.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You could kill yourself with the improper use of a kitchen knife too...

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You can kill yourself using something wrong, wow, what a discovery.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Some Christian religious scholars believe that Psychokinesis is a spiritual gift and is apparent in various Bible stories, such as the release of Paul and Silas's bands during their escape from prison in Acts 16, and others. Other religions also cite various cases of psychokinesis including Astral projection in Shamanism, Yogic flying, poltergeists and various healings.

Praying isn't exactly telekinetic activity but is related by the same means, remote influencing.

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Caldron of Hate]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by guy in the shadows
if you are trying to learn to be telekinetic stop. my dad who has been studying this and other human paranormal powers said stop because with improper knowledge and meditation you could kill yourself.i have noticed apart from my recent depression it has helped me

Can you elaborate a bit on this??? Ya know, just some follow up details to help fill in the holes behind your fragmented statements. For example:

1.) What methods has your dad been using in his research???
Does it include experimentation and scientific testing too or just reading???

2.) How exactly do you go about killing yourself by incorrect knowledge of TK???
Or incorrect meditation???

3.) Is this research of your dad's like a hobby or is it his actually profession???

JAK

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You seem like a very "mad/paranoid" person.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Ive lost the link, ill look for it later but basicly it said that that doing telekinesis causes your bloos pressure to rise and will lead to heart attacks etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Eating a Salad can cause your blood pressure to rise.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Curiousity can lead to both fortunate and unfortunate action!

How many of view have experience this before...where you want to think of specific action to happen...and yet your thought process decide to do the opposite of what you want to think...?

In orders words...your Subconscious mind take over the Conscious mind...

Subconscious mind does not fear death or being hurt....so, what if it become curious about the sensation of being stabe anywhere of the body it occupies...it will do it without thinking (Conscious mind)

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The the author is the same kid on the UFO section, he is only 11. Lets try and give him a break here

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
Ive lost the link, ill look for it later but basicly it said that that doing telekinesis causes your bloos pressure to rise and will lead to heart attacks etc.

Dumb people make my blood pressure rise.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Okay okay... what this individual is trying to tell you so frantically.. is:

Without PROPER meditation, attempting such things CAN IN SOME CASES cause a heart attack, because of the high energy required, the problem is when you concentrate that hard, your not regulating your body properly simply because your not paying attention. Meditation can slow your heart rate and lower body temperatures and stuff like that, so unless you know what your doing you can injure yourself... by no means STOP doing it.. Only a fool who allowed their first enemy to kill them would quit because of fear.
Also with the meditation it becomes *like* 60% easier to accomplish because you're more focused.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Your post reminds me of the old "Scanners" (1981) video I got lying around here somewhere

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well thats what man does, they seek power, and if their lucky they'll live long enough to better understand what they have learned. So don't use what you don't understand is what he is basically trying to say.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i need telekinetic so i know what my oppenent has in a poker game, there is a big $$ value for me with succesful teleconnecting.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Jrod
I think you mean telepathy, not telekinesis. Telekinesis is the power to move objects will your mind, not read other peoples thoughts or see through their eyes.

To the Question/Caution issued
I suppose you could kill youself by gritting your teeth and concentrating REALLY hard, unil the blood vessels in your forehead explode. I don't think that's any way to meditate.

Solidus
Nobody who seeks power finds it. Those who seek to wield it are unfit. Those who steal it are consumed by it. Real power comes without effort, real strength; without exertion. There are great secrets regarding man and his powers, discovering them is not a quest, not a hobby or a lifestyle, and certainly not a job.

Mwen
I don't think there is such a thing as a subconcious mind. The textbooks often use that word, but not good psyhiatrist/psychologist/philosopher would use it, because it's misleading. The correct term should be unconcious. There are two states of thought, they do mingle, but not on some third plane, therefore there is only concious and unconcious, there is no subconcious. To say there is a subconcious is to say that there is another inteligence besides the concious(frontal) and the instinctual(rear brain/brain stem).

JAK
Good link! I hadn't come across that before, thanks for posting it.

Don't be afraid of power, just don't misuse it. If you really want to be powerful, whenever you want a thing, want it with all your heart, leave it as though by the side of the road and keep walking. The man who wants nothing is invincible. Everything I wished for came true, after I had forgotten my desire. I think the same is true for every man, if he but recognizes the world for what it is.

"Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream." All that separates nightmare and fantasy is perspective. If your outlook changes, the world will change also. This earth IS heaven and hell, to varying degrees, in the eyes of mankind.

My suggestion for all people is to research lucid dreaming. Take control of your dreams. Lucid dreaming can be especially therapy for those who are depressed or outcast. When you have done that, when you have control over the world in dreams, all you need realize is that sleep and death are varying degrees of the same condition. If you can control sleep, you can control death. There is no longer a need to fear death, and so you are free from all want. After that you will have as much control over life as you have over dreams and death. Then it's "Welcome to the enlightened state, check your shoes at the door please."

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by guy in the shadows
my dad who has been studying this and other human paranormal powers said stop because with improper knowledge and meditation you could kill yourself.

My dad once told me not to invest in a certain company because he studies money and supposidly knows all this knowledge, but I did invest in that company when it was at .05 and sold at .10 for a $800 profit. I started investing with $800, and after that I had $1600. The point is Dad's can be wrong just as much as they are right. Question the motives behind what everyone tells you, but don't always vocalize them.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfnaked
You seem like a very "mad/paranoid" person.

No, I think it's more that he is 11.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join