It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson (Arrested)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If you insist on ignoring the thrust of my posts, I insist you stop responding to them.

Either take heed of the points made, or stow it. When you actually engage, its rewarding to speak to you. But at the moment, you seem to be overly selective in what you want to see in my posts. No one has given you permission to ignore vital segments of my posts, and if you want to respond to my posts, respond to the whole post, rather than going off on a tangent over something I have already addressed.

+7 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

But you didn't address his post and Im curious how you're going to respond.

+9 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Yes we know there are all sorts of efforts by law enforcement to protect child rapists, so much so they couldn’t be bothered to stop the 40 plus years of thousands of child rapes

Now I admit to being ignorant of the law Robinson was arrested for

But I assume all press outside of any trial is also arrested then

And I assume all of you celebrating this arrest would also want anyone filming and yelling outside of Harvey Weinstein’s trial to be arrested for the same reasons

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Wow you guys over the pond are creeping me out for the very first time .
Dont know this guy from jack but if this is what you consider such a huge criminal I would gladly trade you our in the US for yours .

Stupid arrest even stupider charges . How in gods name can you say him streaming about the court case out side court could possibly change the events going on inside ?
Wile every one out side may watch his stream NO one on the inside CAN .

Ill add Many of us Americans advocate violence when someone is jailed ( but mostly they involve murders and rapists ) Not some dude steaming out side a court house .Matter of fact recently a group of people were tried doing what he was more or less EVERY one was found NOT guilty of any crime .

What really scares me is WE OO The land you say is so violent had to help STOP crazy who advocates killing on mass scales and here I see your o we are so much less violent then the US talking about how Every one who does not tow there line should be killed .

You know I was always on the fence about your gun controls and the fact we have so many here but thank you for showing me its Not just OUR Government we need to worry about looks like some people over there would do ww 2 .1 if they got the chance .

For god sake you wish violence on a guy who was polite calm and just streaming a oppion which far as I could see its not even as if he was saying set them free .

BUT if he had been saying that it sill makes no difference in order to have freedom people need to be alawed to voice oppions ( its only when they advocate violence it is no long a matter of free speech )
Honestly we over here take that freedom to far . People think they should have the right to say OOO ill kick your ass but wile they do have freedom of speech there freedom ENDS were my freedom begins .

But just streaming about the people being charged in a court case ?? That is what you consider a crime worth 13 months My god you must be scared to utter a word or your jails would be ten times as full as ours ? and you think the US is bad ? LOLOL

Funny you guys better watch what YOU POST HERE looks like some of you are going to prison Now personally I do hope you stay safe .
Me I can talk about how stupid This Government was jailing Martha Stewart and could have stood out side the court house streaming ( heck 1000s did ) no one even blinks .

Heck I could be rude and shout slurs at the cops and still no one goes to jail .
So glade we kicked you out 250 years agaio your system is so oppressive has not changed for the better one bit .
We may get loud and violant but when we really want to we can and HAVE changed the stupid things our Goverment makes laws against .

Soon enough the war on drugs will be have one less drug they can use against us . A win for freedom .

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Of corse if you trade we get him he goes free and you get the nast mass school shooter we have .
Now that is a criminal and maybe just maybe he should met a sad fate in prison . But who am i to advocate his death ?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: rexsblues
...and this is why the lot of Englishmen sitting by, doing nothing, apathetically complying with the removal of your own rights and freedom while your historical culture and heritage becomes nothing more but a commercial notion and a mockery of what you still believe it is.

You're pathetic cowards and a disgrace to your own English names, country and family... and the world will remember you as such.

Say that to an English man face to face sunshine rather than hiding behind the internet

Give me the chance, I''ll wait for their response patiently, while they mummer, quiver and stutter, wondering whether or not what it is they're about to say could land them in prison.

edit on 26-5-2018 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

I think this is wrong, although filming suspects coming to Court is probably seen as something which shouldn't be done because of reprisals and maybe 1 or 2 of them are innocent?? But I think him being arrested is wrong and why do the media report him as 'right-wing'? I don't think he is right-wing, he is just concerned with what's happening to the country, like many of us. What? Can we get done for being 'concerned' now? Is that an offence? And if what he's done merits 13 Months imprisonment, I hope those who are found guilty of 'grooming' and 'sex trafficking', abuse and whatever, get a hell lot longer than the usual.

Anyone see that video of when Tommy was set upon by 'left-wing' Liberalists? He was attacked by about 6 or 7 guys but none of them were arrested so far.

The only thing Tommy does is try to expose the truth about these 'Muslim' gangs and the fanatics, what they want to do with this Country. I've even seen him interview a few 'Muslims' who tell to camera exactly what they want.

+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

It's exactly why he got the sentence because his actions could have prejudiced the trial.

Because the powers that be made it that way and THEY are the problem. Not Tommy Robinson. Either the authorities have the proof or they don't. Neither Tommy Robinson nor Joe Blow can change the evidence nor the truth. But the authorities are using some random guy talking on the street to hide and subvert the ugly criminal violent truth of the matter. And in the meantime, more and more girls are being brutally victimized.

So, again, protect the perps all you want -- both the ones in jail and the ones who put Tommy Robinson in jail. I'll stand for the girls being abused and the truth.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

But justice isn't taking place. You know it and I know it. And it's not the truth that's the problem; it's the authorities who have failed again and again in properly and necessarily investigating, prosecuting and incarcerating the perps.

These are the excuses and copouts that allow it to happen.

Tommy Robinson isn't the problem.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: ScepticScot

It's exactly why he got the sentence because his actions could have prejudiced the trial.

Because the powers that be made it that way and THEY are the problem. Not Tommy Robinson. Either the authorities have the proof or they don't. Neither Tommy Robinson nor Joe Blow can change the evidence nor the truth. But the authorities are using some random guy talking on the street to hide and subvert the ugly criminal violent truth of the matter. And in the meantime, more and more girls are being brutally victimized.

So, again, protect the perps all you want -- both the ones in jail and the ones who put Tommy Robinson in jail. I'll stand for the girls being abused and the truth.

Thinking that Tommy Robinson is a moron is not the same as being on the same side as the child molesters.

The accused are in trial. There is no big secret that Robinson is revealing, all he is doing is potentially endangering the trial and letting them off.

You aren't t standing by the girls and the truth you are standing by an idiotic bigot.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Grambler

The authorities have not let anyone go.

They have been forced to follow the law, law which was meant to protect those not yet found guilty, from being treated as criminals before their trial has completed, law which upholds with unrelenting vigor, the idea that a person should be considered innocent until it has been proven otherwise, a law which has an echo in every decent society.

Furthermore, the person responsible for the release of the batch of evildoers freed during the aftermath of T. Robinsons prior actions, is Tommy Robinson, not the courts, not the law enforcers, nor the judges or any of the legal representatives of either the defendants or the prosecution, but Tommy God damned Robinson. The treatment of the victims in the first place, as has been well documented by now, was indeed savage and utterly disgusting, and people should be fired for that. But Robinson is responsible for the collapse of the trials concerned, no one else, not a single other soul.

It is because he has already destroyed trials in the past, preventing sickos from ending up in jail, that action has been taken against him, and rightly so. Those in the dock in the case which is ongoing now, MUST be held to account for the despicable things they have done, and NO ONE MAY BE PERMITTED TO INTERFERE IN THAT PROCESS! It is VITAL that these people have a trial which cannot be said to have been prejudiced or skewed in anyway, because their sentences must be upheld and carried out. No possible route by which their legal team could wriggle them out of their just deserts, can possibly be allowed to exist, and Robinsons actions represent a threat to the structure of the case as it stands.

It is, therefore, right and proper that, in light of his prior interference and its consequences, and his apparent unwillingness to change course in this instance, he be placed in a position where he cannot interfere again, and threaten the chances of convictions being secured, and upheld under potential appeal pressure.

Well put. Completely agree. It's the foundation our legal and policing system is based upon and the most heavily protected right in the country. Every culture, religion and civilised country uses the same system - we just enforce it to higher standards. It takes several years training to be a Court Reporter due to the amount of restrictions in place (shorthand also mandatory as no recording allowed) - www.cps.gov.uk...

----
Prohibits publication in a newspaper, sound, television broadcast or online media (s.79 (7) of the Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015) of any matter likely to identify a child as a victim, witness or defendant in the proceedings. Breach of the section is punishable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale. The Attorney General's consent is not required.
----------
Children and Young Persons Act 1933, Section 39 clause 45 YJCEA

I can see why these may seem laughable to countries where filming inside courts is allowed, especially when it comes to alleged crime like this but in the UK sanctity of the courts and pursuit of justice must not be interfered with by the press or public.

Courts respect this right and the right of the defendant to the extent any reporting that takes a side during trial or even infers someone is guilty - regardless of the evidence against them - it's the law for a trial to collapse if fair trial conditions have been breached.

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You have failed to recognise that Tommy Robinsons actions make those in the dock, LESS likely to be convicted, as has happened previously, because Robinson destroyed the impartiality or at least, the environment in which it could exist, of the jury with his constant interference.

Just more piss poor excuses for the vile creatures you are protecting -- including the authorities that created this farce.

Either they have the evidence or they don't. Blame the "stoopid" people all you want.... but it's your own judgment and opinion of the people. And, obviously, you'll throw your fellow countrymen and women under the bus in a heartbeat.

I won't. Give people the FACTS and they'll figure it out. Deny the people the facts, and they cannot know the truth. And that is exactly what's happening.

And you are protecting and defending the perps by protecting and defending the authorities who created this situation. Too late to feign concern for the girls now. You already made your priorities clear.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

When Grambler is actually prepared to answer my post point by point, rather than sidestepping the points made, I will respond to his gish gallop.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You have failed to recognise that Tommy Robinsons actions make those in the dock, LESS likely to be convicted, as has happened previously, because Robinson destroyed the impartiality or at least, the environment in which it could exist, of the jury with his constant interference.

Just more piss poor excuses for the vile creatures you are protecting -- including the authorities that created this farce.

Either they have the evidence or they don't. Blame the "stoopid" people all you want.... but it's your own judgment and opinion of the people. And, obviously, you'll throw your fellow countrymen and women under the bus in a heartbeat.

I won't. Give people the FACTS and they'll figure it out. Deny the people the facts, and they cannot know the truth. And that is exactly what's happening.

And you are protecting and defending the perps by protecting and defending the authorities who created this situation. Too late to feign concern for the girls now. You already made your priorities clear.

Again ignoring that the person here endangering the trial is Tommy Robinson.

Despite your frankly disgusting and deranged accusations that Truebrit is somehow defending the accused the only person whose actions could result in case being thrown out is Robinson who you a defending.

The fake concern is clearly yours.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The UK doesn’t care about free speech and independent journalism, so this wouldn’t surprise me.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

But justice isn't taking place. You know it and I know it. And it's not the truth that's the problem; it's the authorities who have failed again and again in properly and necessarily investigating, prosecuting and incarcerating the perps.

These are the excuses and copouts that allow it to happen.

Tommy Robinson isn't the problem.

I agree authorities failed in a lot of cases, both police and councils were worried of racism but are finally addressing the issue after many inquests into why, where and how it's happening, identifying potential at risk children and getting them away from such risk/awareness campaigns in what to look out for. It's by no means perfect but they finally admitted there was a specific issue and are addressing it.

However in these cases a trial cannot continue when people break fundamental rules of court cases. They're rightfully angry for what happened and have every right to protest, however they cannot do this outside a court - it's the councils and police forces that should be targeted. I know a reporter who covered the Rotheram abuse scandal, what was made public is a highly sanitised account of what went on, not because of any media blackout but because they were on 600mg of vallium a day by the end and had to be sectioned things were so horrific, thankfully much better now.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What a bunch of spineless cowards the Brits have become. Like most of the EU.

I feel bad for my ancestors that fought and died for these people.

edit on 26-5-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You cannot stand in front of a courthouse, complaining

Hold on there...

Your illegitimate nation is locking this innocent man up for this illegitimate reason? And you think it is acceptable?

Yeah, US Marines should've liberated that joke of a country 70 years ago. Remind me to stay the hell away from this dump.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The UK doesn’t care about free speech and independent journalism, so this wouldn’t surprise me.

You don't seem to care about accuracy so your post doesn't surprise me.

In reality independent journalism is enshrined in law, the independent bureau of investigative journalism also secured press freedom of speech in the UK last Febuary.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I'm pleased my ancestors fought and killed these despicable oppressors. I'm also happy we sent their a##es scurrying back across the Atlantic more than once. The British regulars used to wet themselves at the mere mention of President Washington's men.

Time to end this evil alliance. I don't see how the United States can associate with this joke of a "nation" in good conscience. Clearly, they've gone entirely rogue.
edit on 5/26/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join