It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson (Arrested)

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Much more ironic that the rape gangs are not all in prison, after many many years of abuse and cover ups and inept protection, for the many vulnerable children that may ? have grown into damaged and disturbed adults.
Tommy Robinson Highlighting things gets sentenced in 5 Hours and thrown in with poisonous Islamist's.

edit on 14 6 2018 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Yup because he plead guilty and was already on probation.
Can you point out some pedo gangs which are not in prison or better yet if you know of any notify the police.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

They could have moved him away very easily with no backlash..

Have a read of this recent article these grooming trials will continue to appear .

Investigators said the abuse could not be stopped without work to understand the profiles, motivations and cultural influences of perpetrators, after finding similarities with grooming in Rotherham, Rochdale and Oxford. Officials found that although a crackdown on child exploitation was swiftly launched when victims came forward in 2014, the abuse had not been halted.

“Sadly, it is still happening in Newcastle and other cities, but this city is determined to tackle it.” After examining evidence on the abuse of hundreds of girls in the North-east, investigators concluded that local authorities claiming there is no grooming in their area “are not looking hard enough”.

One member of the Newcastle gang, Badrul Hussain, once told a white female ticket inspector: “All white women are only good for one thing – for men like me to f*** and use like trash. That’s all women like you are worth.”

www.independent.co.uk... html

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He broke his probation that is fine, I don't really follow the guy but to my knowledge he never claimed all followers of islam were child rapists.

But the fact that he has been moved to a prison where the odds of him getting killed or grievously injured are higher seems like an odd move to me.

Especially when the first place he was held had no more than a normal chance of him being attacked in prison. Heard a Fatwah has been issued to have him killed, so why keep him in a prison where the odds of an attack go up a lot.

Especially since he is being kept in general population, just seems odd to me.

Either way this thread has shown a lot of people are hoping he gets killed or badly injured, welp yall may get your wish now.

edit on 14-6-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

OK so we can summise that yes Muslim are in jail, it's silly to think that the rapist Muslims are being let off for their crimes so he we are. I would say jail for Robinson is karma, he has spent a good deal of time fighting muslims over the years and he is very well known by them.

Jail isn't safe for anybody, however in this guy's case really unsafe, I don't wish harm on him but at the end of the day stupid is stupid does.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Xenogears

It was his comments on Facebook. Here is an article from the Daily Mirror which is aimed at explaining his arrest and conviction in terms that Daily Mirror readers might understand so hopefully any Americans on this thread will be able to understand too:

Daily Mirror Article Why TR Was Convicted

Strange that other child molesters in the uk have faced a media circus outside of court without legal issues.

Yeah remember that pedophuile singer garyt glitter? Well he had a trial in the UK in 2015 (not that long ago) And what do you know, there was a media frenzy of stories during the trial, and a littany of reporters and camera men taking images of himn on his way to court.-grambler

NOTICE LIVE MEDIA REPORTS DURING DURING THE TRIAL

More strange is that the difference has been explained multiple times and you still don't understand.

What he was on probation? I heard he asked how far he had to be from court to be legally allowed to film, and he was as far as necessary to legally do so.

Also where was the media circus during this grooming gang trial if there is no intended cover up?

Do not be as lowly as your government. You can show fitness, nature abhors that which lacks fitness.

Was there specific reporting restrictions on those trials?

Had the reporters previously been convicted and warned about their conduct?

Were the reporters giving opinions that could prejudice the trial?

What you 'heard' has no more relevance than your poor attempt at an insult.

Why are there some restrictions on reporting for some child molesters and not others? The other thread indicated live reporting whilst trial was taking place was allowed for other molesters with media circus and all. Perhaps this was restricted because it makes the government look bad?

If a person asks how far from the court they have to be to legally film, and they are still arrested, either there is an error in the information, or there is corruption.

Americas prisons are in a far worse state when it comes to gangs and Britain's are bad enough. Yeah sure, only black youths commit the worse crime, thats why they need to be shot rather than arrested, but Great Britain is sooooo evil!!

Unless you present a clear and imminent threat to police, the use of force is wrong.

Was it the UK the European country where female police officers were killed in the line of duty? Would we rather have cops killed and not defending themselves?

Because, and this should be fairly obvious, not all trials are the same. There may be different information already public, there may be other ongoing related trials. You seem to be looking for a one size fits all approach and when you can't see it buying into a really stupid conspiracy theory.

You are also ignoring all the other differences given between Robinson and other reporters at other trials.

The reporting restrictions only cover the period of the trial so a clearly not there to prevent the government looking bad.

Look info out on public? Let's not kid ourselves, if media circus around white old child molesters do not affect their trial, media circus outside grooming gang child molesters does not affect their trial either. The only seeming reason for restrictions are to down play or hide the governments cover up for decades of abuse of thousands of children.

And again I'll be VERY VERY VERY surprised if after the trials are over they make headline news all over, with GOV. Covered up child abuse by grooming gang for decades, EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it. Don't lie to yourself, or to me so blatantly.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

It was his comments on Facebook. Here is an article from the Daily Mirror which is aimed at explaining his arrest and conviction in terms that Daily Mirror readers might understand so hopefully any Americans on this thread will be able to understand too:

Daily Mirror Article Why TR Was Convicted

Strange that other child molesters in the uk have faced a media circus outside of court without legal issues.

Yeah remember that pedophuile singer garyt glitter? Well he had a trial in the UK in 2015 (not that long ago) And what do you know, there was a media frenzy of stories during the trial, and a littany of reporters and camera men taking images of himn on his way to court.-grambler

NOTICE LIVE MEDIA REPORTS DURING DURING THE TRIAL

More strange is that the difference has been explained multiple times and you still don't understand.

What he was on probation? I heard he asked how far he had to be from court to be legally allowed to film, and he was as far as necessary to legally do so.

Also where was the media circus during this grooming gang trial if there is no intended cover up?

Do not be as lowly as your government. You can show fitness, nature abhors that which lacks fitness.

Was there specific reporting restrictions on those trials?

Had the reporters previously been convicted and warned about their conduct?

Were the reporters giving opinions that could prejudice the trial?

What you 'heard' has no more relevance than your poor attempt at an insult.

Why are there some restrictions on reporting for some child molesters and not others? The other thread indicated live reporting whilst trial was taking place was allowed for other molesters with media circus and all. Perhaps this was restricted because it makes the government look bad?

If a person asks how far from the court they have to be to legally film, and they are still arrested, either there is an error in the information, or there is corruption.

Americas prisons are in a far worse state when it comes to gangs and Britain's are bad enough. Yeah sure, only black youths commit the worse crime, thats why they need to be shot rather than arrested, but Great Britain is sooooo evil!!

Unless you present a clear and imminent threat to police, the use of force is wrong.

Was it the UK the European country where female police officers were killed in the line of duty? Would we rather have cops killed and not defending themselves?

Because, and this should be fairly obvious, not all trials are the same. There may be different information already public, there may be other ongoing related trials. You seem to be looking for a one size fits all approach and when you can't see it buying into a really stupid conspiracy theory.

You are also ignoring all the other differences given between Robinson and other reporters at other trials.

The reporting restrictions only cover the period of the trial so a clearly not there to prevent the government looking bad.

Look info out on public? Let's not kid ourselves, if media circus around white old child molesters do not affect their trial, media circus outside grooming gang child molesters does not affect their trial either. The only seeming reason for restrictions are to down play or hide the governments cover up for decades of abuse of thousands of children.

And again I'll be VERY VERY VERY surprised if after the trials are over they make headline news all over, with GOV. Covered up child abuse by grooming gang for decades, EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it. Don't lie to yourself, or to me so blatantly.

You are of course entirely entitled to your option but your option has no relevance over the legality or reasons for the restrictions.

Reporting restrictions are not uncommon in the UK during trials and yes the media does extensively report these cases after the trial .

Trying to spin it as a conspiracy to protect the government is just ill informed as the restrictions are temporary and not decided on by the government.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Do you think that in the UK the government controls what the media report about these trials? If so, I am afraid you are very much mistaken, as you are also mistaken generally about how things work over here.

All this has been explained to you over and over again.

I guess you missed all the headlines about these trials and the endless inquiries, investigations and reports all of which were prominently featured in our media afterwards, eg:

BBC News Rotherham Child Abuse - Background

edit on 15-6-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Do you think that in the UK the government controls what the media report about these trials? If so, I am afraid you are very much mistaken, as you are also mistaken generally about how things work over here.

All this has been explained to you over and over again.

I guess you missed all the headlines about these trials and the endless inquiries, investigations and reports all of which were prominently featured in our media afterwards, eg:

BBC News Rotherham Child Abuse - Background

The rape of children all over the UK by radical muslim gangs was covered up for years. This is fact. Leaked documents from the police and social services prove this point. How far up the chain the cover-up went remains a question. That you would even attempt to suggest that there was no cover-up is an insult to the victims of these crimes. You are correct that it was not necessarily the media that covered this up - it was the authorities - namely police and social services.

It was only in the last few years that we started to get to the truth of what has been happening. The Times reporter Andrew Norfolk began his work to uncover this scandal in 2010 was stonewalled by the authorities for years. It was not until 4 or 5 years ago that this was more widely reported, but even now it is under-reported and the authorities are STILL trying to put up barriers to getting to the full truth.

Here is a 2014 interview on the BBC by Andrew Norfolk

Here is a more extensive interview.

Whether you like it or not this is a radical muslim problem in our society - more specifically Pakistani muslims.
Let's not try to hide that fact any longer.
edit on 15/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You misunderstand me. There is no denying that there was a cover up that was scandalous. If you read the BBC article I linked to this goes into the cover up in some detail. Yes, the authorities are still engaged in a cover up but journalists seem to be on the case.

I was simply replying to a poster who seems under the impression that these trials do not get reported on in the media over here.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

You misunderstand me. There is no denying that there was a cover up that was scandalous. If you read the BBC article I linked to this goes into the cover up in some detail. Yes, the authorities are still engaged in a cover up but journalists seem to be on the case.

I was simply replying to a poster who seems under the impression that these trials do not get reported on in the media over here.

OK. Fair enough.
I don't think the govt can control the media either - it's more that the information was so hard to get at it went unreported for years.
However, I actually do think the trials ARE under reported right now, but not because of a conspiracy to cover up, rather a fear of appearing racist.
If you look at the number of girls and gangs involved, this should be the #1 story in our country right now.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I agree. It is the elephant in the room and the fear of the "r" word is a very real thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Didn't Saville get a pass until death? That's the way your amazing media goes. Decade upon decade of abuse.

It always surprises me how the british seem to believe judges are independent of gov. influence as is their media.

You know Tommy supposedly predicted his death at the hands of the gov. in youtube, iirc, not only does the gov. influence yer media but also foreign media as they censored that video whose prophecy may come true given the rumored UK's gov.s recent EVIL actions of moving Tommy towards a high radical muslim gen. pop prison.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

It is true the media covered for Saville, but then used him as a scapegoat after he was dead to fool the people into thinking one man was responsible for the very significant and disgusting problem in our society. It reaches places that organisations like the BBC dare not go.
edit on 15/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ah well, there you go.

A muslim man who assaulted a police officer at a Tommy Robinson rally, using a stick to smash him in the face, has walked free after being found guilty.

Sergeant Rooney had told the court how the attack had left his face so badly damaged that his children would not walk to school with him, and claimed he had been left with post-traumatic stress.

Apparently, his crime is not worthy of jail time.

www.breitbart.com...

I wonder what would have happened to Tommy Robinson if he had used a weapon to smash a police officer in the face???
I wonder whether are all allowed to assault police officers now and avoid jail time?

edit on 16/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Wow, that's a shocking judgement, suspended sentence for smashing a cops face in?!
I've done 28 days for just resisting arrest back in my fox hunt sabbing days lol, didn't even hit the cop.
...can't upset the Muslim community it seems to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Wow, that's a shocking judgement, suspended sentence for smashing a cops face in?!
I've done 28 days for just resisting arrest back in my fox hunt sabbing days lol, didn't even hit the cop.
...can't upset the Muslim community it seems to me.

It looks like we do have a tiered judicial system in the UK now.
Tommy Robinson got 10 months for shooting video outside a court.
A Muslim activist smashes a policeman's face in at a Tommy Robinson rally and gets no jail time.
Open tyranny.

edit on 16/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This mass grieving on demand crap in the UK is getting out of hand,I cant imagine Richard the Lionheart handing out candles and teddy bears every time theres a drama.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Not my world, was chatting with a mate the other day, and if rapist gangs were going on here then people would be buried on the moors. Why have Rochdale and other cities not done that? It wouldn't wash here.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I think in many places its from the top down that such things are condoned for example there are hundreds of photos of Prince Charles with Jimmy Saville,Scotland Yard may wish to start their enquiries at the Royal palace....Im dreaming that would be a career ender for anyone that dared.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join