It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson (Arrested)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'll admit I'm unfamiliar with the British system, but is it normal for a person to be arrested, sentenced, and shipped off to prison all in the space of 1 hour.....seems bloody dodgy to me.
edit on 26-5-2018 by Flatcoat because: grammer

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: ScepticScot

Completely ignoring that it's what Tommy Robinson is doing that risks letting them get off which is why he got the previous suspended sentence.

More unmitigated horse crap. Tommy doesn't have that power. It's just one more piss poor excuse for the systemic failure of the proper authorities to investigate, charge and prosecute the true vile perpetrators.

And for that many more perverted animals to victimize and violate and abuse that many more young girls.

And you know it. But you'll put all the "blame" on one little guy with a phone and likewise give cover to those who do have the power to stop this. So... thanks for the heads up.

It's exactly why he got the sentence because his actions could have prejudiced the trial.

Please explain exactly how he can prejudice a trial by standing outside talking to his phone?

He was outside talking to his phone and they arrested him for....what???

Because that's not what happened. Try reading about his conviction.

I do not know what they claimed to have happened in the courtroom, but his arrest was recorded and I did see that.

He was outside talking to his phone(live streaming) and the arrested him claiming it was breach of peace.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Completely ignoring that it's what Tommy Robinson is doing that risks letting them get off which is why he got the previous suspended sentence.

More unmitigated horse crap. Tommy doesn't have that power. It's just one more piss poor excuse for the systemic failure of the proper authorities to investigate, charge and prosecute the true vile perpetrators.

And for that many more perverted animals to victimize and violate and abuse that many more young girls.

And you know it. But you'll put all the "blame" on one little guy with a phone and likewise give cover to those who do have the power to stop this. So... thanks for the heads up.

It's exactly why he got the sentence because his actions could have prejudiced the trial.

Please explain exactly how he can prejudice a trial by standing outside talking to his phone?

He broadcast an hour of footage outside the court and filmed the suspects, broadcasting it live via Facebook. He may potentially have accidentally captured the ID of individuals crucial the case but because of law and ethics not going to mention as I don't encourage that foul play.

As odd as it may sound outside the UK, we have incredibly strict standards to ensure everyone gets a fair trial, privacy of victims - courts don't even use names or faces - they say 'child X' or 'Baby P' to preserve annonimity, jury etc...

These measures are extremely strict when it comes to child grooming gangs as if ID's of suspects and victims are determined then other members not captured may seek revenge on the victim as has happened in a few cases.
edit on 26-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Because that's not what happened. Try reading about his conviction.

I do not know what they claimed to have happened in the courtroom, but his arrest was recorded and I did see that.

He was outside talking to his phone(live streaming) and the arrested him claiming it was breach of peace.

His conviction was relating to a previous case where he attempts to interview the accused arriving at court. He got a suspended sentence.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Shame on YOU!

First shame:

You are attempting to place words and thoughts in my mouth that are not there, and ascribing deeds to me which have not come to pass. I do not support grooming, and I hope that those in the dock, and those yet to be arrested for such crimes, are sentenced to more years in prison than the universe has left in it.

Second shame:

You have failed to recognise that Tommy Robinsons actions make those in the dock, LESS likely to be convicted, as has happened previously, because Robinson destroyed the impartiality or at least, the environment in which it could exist, of the jury with his constant interference.

Third shame:

Being downright stupid enough to do either thing, and expect not to be called out on it right away.

If you want to have a go at me, you are going to have to do better than this pitiful dross.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
I'll admit I'm unfamiliar with the British system, but is it normal for a person to be arrested, sentenced, and shipped off to prison all in the space of 1 hour.....seems bloody dodgy to me.

Evrerything I've seen says arrested rather than jailed. Though he's on a suspended sentence after doing the same in a gang rape trial and was told he'd do 18 months so may have been held over that - Friday afternoon judges, especially on a Bank holiday weekend, are pretty novice.

+8 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
...and this is why the lot of Englishmen sitting by, doing nothing, apathetically complying with the removal of your own rights and freedom while your historical culture and heritage becomes nothing more but a commercial notion and a mockery of what you still believe it is.

You're pathetic cowards and a disgrace to your own English names, country and family... and the world will remember you as such.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Horse crap sir.

I would say, that causing a case against some sicko child molesters to collapse, then turning up outside yet another court, with another similar case being tried in it, is MORE than sufficient reason to be arrested. As for sentencing, there has not been any, so the number of months is irrelevant, as nothing has been confirmed as of yet.

What is clear is that if there is to be any justice in cases like this, the ignorant weasel needs to stay out of the way so that his presence cannot be used to prejudice the jury or inflict damage on the prosecutions case. Defence lawyers are adept at using ANY and EVERY excuse in the book to get a trial called off. You know it, I know it. But for some reason, you are ignoring the reality of the situation in this instance, and I daren't suggest why that might be. All I know for sure is that its a bad idea, and you need to stop it.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Evrerything I've seen says arrested rather than jailed. Though he's on a suspended sentence after doing the same in a gang rape trial and was told he'd do 18 months so may have been held over that - Friday afternoon judges, especially on a Bank holiday weekend, are pretty novice.

Pretty sure his conviction was for 3 months suspended for 18 which makes me even more cynical about the claims of a 13 month sentence.

There is absolutely no way a fresh charge and conviction was done in this time frame.

+14 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ah the uk

Being part of a grooming gang that rapes children for 40 years and the authorities will let you go and treat your victims like whores

Film those accused of raping children and go straight to jail

Sounds reasonable!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
...and this is why the lot of Englishmen sitting by, doing nothing, apathetically complying with the removal of your own rights and freedom while your historical culture and heritage becomes nothing more but a commercial notion and a mockery of what you still believe it is.

You're pathetic cowards and a disgrace to your own English names, country and family... and the world will remember you as such.

What removal of rights? People have had the right to a fair trial and these restrictions have been put in place since Nordic days. It was cemented in the univeral declaration of human rights. The law is and always will be innocent until proven guilty whether the EDL/NWI agree with that or not.

Learn UK history and culture, this is one of the most important parts of it and it was spread to the world.

+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: skywatcher44

First of all, he has not been highlighting anything.

He accused the authorities of ignoring criminal offenses on the part of certain individuals, while those individuals were on trial for the very things that he was suggesting had been ignored, which is the most illogical position it is possible to take. You cannot stand in front of a courthouse, complaining that the law is refusing to deal with a thing, when that thing is actually passing through the court system at the time. Its simply not realistic to do so.

Furthermore, if he does die in prison, that will be one less piece of toxic filth that the people of this once great nation, have to deal with going forward.

so you are advocating for the death of someone who disagrees with you politically?

Sounds good, are you in Saudi Arabia or the UK?

Give me a fricken break!!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

What removal of rights?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The authorities have not let anyone go.

They have been forced to follow the law, law which was meant to protect those not yet found guilty, from being treated as criminals before their trial has completed, law which upholds with unrelenting vigor, the idea that a person should be considered innocent until it has been proven otherwise, a law which has an echo in every decent society.

Furthermore, the person responsible for the release of the batch of evildoers freed during the aftermath of T. Robinsons prior actions, is Tommy Robinson, not the courts, not the law enforcers, nor the judges or any of the legal representatives of either the defendants or the prosecution, but Tommy God damned Robinson. The treatment of the victims in the first place, as has been well documented by now, was indeed savage and utterly disgusting, and people should be fired for that. But Robinson is responsible for the collapse of the trials concerned, no one else, not a single other soul.

It is because he has already destroyed trials in the past, preventing sickos from ending up in jail, that action has been taken against him, and rightly so. Those in the dock in the case which is ongoing now, MUST be held to account for the despicable things they have done, and NO ONE MAY BE PERMITTED TO INTERFERE IN THAT PROCESS! It is VITAL that these people have a trial which cannot be said to have been prejudiced or skewed in anyway, because their sentences must be upheld and carried out. No possible route by which their legal team could wriggle them out of their just deserts, can possibly be allowed to exist, and Robinsons actions represent a threat to the structure of the case as it stands.

It is, therefore, right and proper that, in light of his prior interference and its consequences, and his apparent unwillingness to change course in this instance, he be placed in a position where he cannot interfere again, and threaten the chances of convictions being secured, and upheld under potential appeal pressure.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoatis it normal for a person to be arrested, sentenced, and shipped off to prison all in the space of 1 hour

the new era of law enforcement in the UK is flexible, on the side of the legislators. it can be bent to any shape required by those that implement it. and we damn well better accept whatever form that takes. the wrong opinion is potentially a criminal offence here. there is a creeping Orwellian malignance at work, behind the scenes and also in plain sight. some will embrace this in error, for what they believe are noble intentions.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Its not a matter of politics.

Its a matter of right and wrong. People like Robinson refuse to permit right to be done, and they will not be allowed to stand in its way. It will be done whether they stand aside and permit it, or whether they have to be trampled to mush beneath my boots to see it happen. I would prefer not to have to consider such filth, but we don't always get what we want.

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
If this little event allows these rapists to get off your legal system is completely broken.

Probably too busy getting those nazi dogs but hey whatever it takes to get those nazi scum bags. Right?

edit on 26-5-2018 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Say that to an English man face to face sunshine rather than hiding behind the internet

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Ah the uk

Being part of a grooming gang that rapes children for 40 years and the authorities will let you go and treat your victims like whores

Film those accused of raping children and go straight to jail

Sounds reasonable!

If you read up on it, it's done to protect the victims. Revenge attacks have been committed via reporting of details or broadcasting images that can identify them, there's been judicial review on SE Asian male grooming gangs that found a specific threat to victims in this.

It's basic law and common sense, just knuckle dragging racists are ignorant to it, think there's an 'MSM cover up' and commit contempt of court.

People have the right to a fair trial and the pressumption of innocence, even if it's proven beyond doubt someone has committed a crime you have to use the word 'alleged' when referring to it.

People are not allowed to stand infront of a court, try to intimidate the jury, try to influence their opinion, or do anything that may prevent justice being served.

+15 more 
posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Grooming gangs in Telford rotterham and many other places

Thousands upon thousands of children raped

Victims saying they were not only ignored, but treated with contempt and like hookers for speaking up

Authorities that spoke up about this punished

And these rapes were allowed to continue for decades

You know this

And the fact you save your outrage and wish death upon a man speaking up against this, even if he does it in a crude way is very telling

Did you also wish death of n the people outside of Bill Cosby’s trial filming and yelling at him?

Or is it just certain child rapists that you want the people who call them out to be jailed and die?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join