It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson (Arrested)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: ScepticScot

Muslims aren't the problem. Islam Is.

That's like saying Christians aren't the problem, Christianity is.

Compare modern day Christianity to modern day Islam.

You can't.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Compare modern day Christianity to modern day Islam.

You can't.

1. Why not?

2. Doesn't change the point that saying Islam is the problem not Muslims makes no sense.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

He probably did. He hated Islam.

Did he?

Yes, probably moreso than you hate my freedom of speech in pointing it out.

Why would I hate your freedom of speech or that you pointed out something?

You also haven't actually offered any evidence that he did hate Muslims.

blog.godreports.com...

Winston Churchill noted. “Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.”

here's a refresher.
edit on 28-5-2018 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Your insistance isn't going to sway me to allow your love of Islam to nail me under your male thumb. So go bark up someone else's tree.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Don't need to I know the law, worked on reporting cases in Crown and Magistrate courts. ATS is on a US server and as I said forums are legal, this content hasn't been published in the UK hence has no bearing on the case.

Tommy is a self declared reporter, he's worked for Canadian magazines doing this, he was doing a live broadcast on facebook - making it broadcast media, he was given a suspended jail sentence for filming on facebook a few months back.

The law clearly states facebook, twitter, snapchat are all under the broadcast media banner. Why not read it?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

He probably did. He hated Islam.

Did he?

Yes, probably moreso than you hate my freedom of speech in pointing it out.

Why would I hate your freedom of speech or that you pointed out something?

You also haven't actually offered any evidence that he did hate Muslims.

blog.godreports.com...

Winston Churchill noted. “Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.”

here's a refresher.

The non quote mined version

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. THOUSANDS BECOME THE BRAVE AND LOYAL SOLDIERS OF THE QUEEN; ALL KNOW HOW TO DIE; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.

And its from 1899. Got anything else?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Your insistance isn't going to sway me to allow your love of Islam to nail me under your male thumb. So go bark up someone else's tree.

Love of Islam? What on earth are you on about?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Don't need to I know the law, worked on reporting cases in Crown and Magistrate courts. ATS is on a US server and as I said forums are legal, this content hasn't been published in the UK hence has no bearing on the case.

Tommy is a self declared reporter, he's worked for Canadian magazines doing this, he was doing a live broadcast on facebook - making it broadcast media, he was given a suspended jail sentence for filming on facebook a few months back.

The law clearly states facebook, twitter, snapchat are all under the broadcast media banner. Why not read it?

Does he have a press pass?

I have seen videos where he was not considered a member of the press.

So the UK law will call him a member of the press when it suits them, or not when it suits them.

ATS reaches over 300 thousand people. In addition I believe the founders were in fact from the UK.

I would say that this is has the potential to "substantial risk that the course of justice in the proceedings in question will be seriously impeded or prejudiced"

Just to be safe, I think you should turn yourself in and let the prosecutors decide if you are guilty.

Aside from that though, its clear that all of your claims about worrying about jurors having opinions swayed is a lie, or else just to be on the safe side you would not be proclaiming Tommy's guilt here.

So as everyone already knew, this isnt about you worrying that no jurors be swayed against any defendant, its about you not liking tommy.

Funny that you are more concerned about accused child rapists not having jurors swayed than tommy.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Prison Population :

Christians percent of society > 15 yrs old 61.3%, Prison population 48.5% INDEX 79
Muslim percent of society > 15 yrs old 4.0%, Prison Population 15.2% INDEX 380

Source : House of Commons Library, UK Prison Population Statistics, published April 2017

Muslims are nearly 5 times more represented in the prison population than Christians.

So, no, not all Muslims, but there is a problem in the Muslim population that needs addressing.
Throwing people in jail for highlighting it is not the answer.

edit on 28/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

forget it i'm not playing your silly games.

I'll leave you with this.

edit on 28-5-2018 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Prison Population :

Christians percent of society > 15 yrs old 61.3%, Prison population 48.5% INDEX 79

Source : House of Commons Library, UK Prison Population Statistics, published April 2017

file:///home/john/Downloads/SN04334.pdf]file:///home/john/Downloads/SN04334.pdf

Muslims are nearly 5 times more represented in the prison population than Christians.

So, no, not all Muslims, but there is a problem in the Muslim population that needs addressing.

Who has been thrown in jail for highlighting anything?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Take your Testosterone and screw it.

OK you have no real point then.

(post by Artemis12 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with owning a press pass - it's all to do with meeting the criteria for broadcasting - he was doing a live video broadcast.

As I said server is US registered, why would the owners of ATS's nationality be relevant? Look at the law.

The rest of your post is just ad hominem drivel based on having no knowledge of the law. Cite where in UK contempt of court law it says posting on Abovetopsecret.com may be considered contempt of court.

I also posted a heads up to UK posters Saturday to make sure not to mention Tommy's case in UK servers as it may cause mistrial and have repeatedly stated all deserve a fair trial, even child rapists and Tommy Robinson.

So no, maybe hand yourself in for libel though?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Prison Population :

file:///home/john/Downloads/SN04334.pdf]file:///home/john/Downloads/SN04334.pdf

Who has been thrown in jail for highlighting anything?

Perhaps refer to the thread topic.
At least you didn't deny the very real problem with crime within the Muslim community.
It needs highlighting as Tommy Robinson was doing when he was first arrested and given a suspended sentence and then arrested again and thrown in jail, especially when it comes to sick grooming gangs destroying kids lives.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

ATS reaches over 300 thousand people. In addition I believe the founders were in fact from the UK.

They WERE, but not any longer, it is now based in America after Springer bought it out, I believe.

its about you not liking tommy

It seems to me that you have absolutley no understanding of the law that T. Robinson was breaking, had been warned not to do so and recieved a suspended sentence for it previously.
You seem to only care about T.Robinson and his video streaming and free speech even if that means a group of low life scum walk free on a technicality. Some members would rather see a group of pedos walk free just so a person can have his 5 minutes of fame!?!?!

edit on 28-5-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join