It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did China Just Bribe Trump to Undermine National Security?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: andrewh7

You obviously didn't even read the OP article did you.

If you had, you would not have missed the punch lines.

You're BUSTED !!

😎=🔑=🔓

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And still no answer from them.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
At least Blaine tried to justify and defend this deal. At least.

No trying involved SG, it's a good deal no matter who happens to be involved.

I'd counter you are so deep in a single parties pocket, you're not actually thinking through what you are saying. You're just blindly parroting the party talking points. You're not alone by any means, half the countries voters can't see beyond what their party tells them to think.

I'd be a lunatic if I wanted the US to not negotiate and simply cut off trade with China. I'd be personally bad for the country if I were to change and become a partisan, married to a single party's currently professed ideology' as transient as they are. It does not take a genius to notice that what the candidates are saying does not even match the party platforms or talking points.

You want me to criticize Trump, well I can do that also, but this thread you created is about only one thing. The deal with China that on the surface appears to be a great step forward in our relations with them.

Are you so tethered to the popular anti-Trump madness that you can't even consider anything beyond it? That this deal, whether you like Trump or not, might just be a good thing?

Run us through your thoughts on this deal and why it is you think it's so bad. Because it came from Trump is not a reason.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

well said

BRAVO

Unfortunately some anti trump people would rather let their home (US) burn if trump were the firefigher

Scrounger

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join