It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did China Just Bribe Trump to Undermine National Security?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Willtell
Just imagine Obama doing something like this, what the same people who are defending Trump would be saying.

Traitor, communist, foreigner, all kinds of scorn.

Trump knows he can literally do anything and they will defend it. He said himself 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters'

Obama would never do anything that makes sense anyway, so your "thinking" is deceiving and backwards.
😃✍

No, the fact is you’re a walking political dogma machine, right versus left. When the rightwing does something the left wing does, its good, but when the leftwing does it-- its bad

That’s what you project

edit on 26-5-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: SKEPTEK

You don't find the bail out of ZTE questionable?

I don't find it questionable at all. It has been said that the Cabal and Hillary have been using ZTE phones to hide from sniffers. I have a feeling it went like this:

Trump- "We need the info they were sharing while using those phones"
China- "What are you going to give us for that info?"
Trump "What will it take?"
China "Bail ZTE out"
Trump "Done"

And that's that.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

In your head maybe.

😳

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

In your head maybe.

😳

You’re not a rightwing exponent?

If not then somebodies hacking real bad into your account!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

All in your head.

✅👋

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

That’s what you project

That gave me a raucous laugh!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is Donald Trump is in business, and not the business of running the country.

Maybe running it into the ground...

Trump, his daughter, son-in-law, have signs on their backs, For Sale and in business to the highest bidder.

The OP didn’t even go into the Indonesian connection to Trump’s all of a sudden charity to the nation of China
So this corruption is not only one of a national security issue, but a financial corrupt boon to Trump’s businesses

China Funding for Trump-Indonesia Deal Draws Scrutiny

foreignpolicyblogs.com...

President Donald J. Trump’s overseas business dealings have once again come under scrutiny with reports that the Chinese government will provide financing to the tune of $500 million for construction of a theme park in Indonesia featuring a Trump-branded golf course and resort-hotel. This news comes on the heels of Trump’s surprise announcement that he will offer concessions to Chinese telecommunications company ZTE, recently hit with a U.S. components ban after violating sanctions against Iran and North Korea. Trump’s concessions to ZTE prompted “bipartisan rebuke,” accusations of “putting China first and letting sanction-breakers off the hook,” and suspicions that the concessions might be linked to China’s financing of the Trump-branded Indonesian deal worth millions of dollars to Trump. The White House refused to answer questions from media on whether the deal might violate the U.S. Constitution’s foreign emoluments clause and Trump’s own pledge not to pursue new foreign business deals while serving as president.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That’s what you project

That gave me a raucous laugh!

Keep laughing...

It’s a double entendre.

He projects and is on a project

You dig it

Bot... you do not know

edit on 26-5-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

He projects and is on a project

Highly relevant.

The rest, not so much.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Trump is seriously terrible.

He made this deal as a quid pro quo to China for their giving 500 million! to a deal, Trump is a part of. 500 million!

Imagine all the howls if Hillary did this.

So, not only is Trump possibly being a traitor but also a greedy bastard

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

We need a Venn Diagram.

💡

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I think the author of the article's suggestion is ridiculous

There’s no proof of anything

None of it matters one way or the other

All Trump is doing is avoiding a trade war and we will get the best of it.

😎🚬

He started the trade war, and now you'll calling him a hero for allegedly trying to stop it by lifting sanctions against a company that sold american tech to north korea and iran and is accused by the US military of bugging its phones for China. You have so lightly thrown around the word treason to describe Obama. Look at the conduct you're defending. You constantly spam this forum with propaganda threads. You're not fooling everyone comrade.
edit on 27-5-2018 by andrewh7 because: .

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Everyone's in constant political crisis mode...

Yawn...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I'm not in constant political dissaray.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

Cool.

Thank you

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You're welcome. Now have a cockroach cookie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Haha, man, I know no political party is perfect, but the right, on ATS is strong, almost 80% are right which gives no room for logical response, I don't vote and don't give a # about politics, I'm a guy that just believes the man above has better plans regardless of what happens, trump has given a forceful immigration move to tear apart families, and I mean literally rip them apart(parents& children), then feds lose track of 1500 of them utmost(since last yr), he does this ZTE trade...when he was given some kind of money from China to uprise his business in the orientals after the bailout. I mean the right is so strong on this site...not being rasict but it's almost all white...typical...sry if I triggered some, but sometimes you got to know wrong from right...trump was at it with peace with Kim until in less than a month...he fails to meet and so as I have posted... I mean stop treating this man as a god, no president is perfect and just admit what is being seen...no one wants him to fail. Even though he HAS OPEN the closet to many rasict to come out in comfort...and don't deny that rights. I want him to do right...and so far it's looking greedy. He has many businesses in China.. y'all do realize China prop twist his hand that... Lol get a grip political worshipping ppl.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
It's becoming more and more evident:

In the past few years ZTE, a Chinese electronics company that, among other things, makes cheap smartphones, has gotten into repeated trouble with the U.S. government. Many of its products contain U.S. technology — technology that, by law, must not be exported to embargoed nations, including North Korea and Iran. But ZTE was circumventing the ban.

Initially, the company was fined $1.2 billion. Then, when it became clear that the company had rewarded rather than punished the executives involved, the Commerce Department forbade U.S. technology companies from selling components to ZTE for the next seven years.

And two weeks ago the Pentagon banned sales of ZTE phones on military bases, following warnings from intelligence agencies that the Chinese government may be using the company’s products to conduct espionage.

But all of a sudden, a complete 180 turn as far as the Trump administration was concerned. Too many jobs at risk in China!

Make China Great Again?

From what I can tell, Chinese culture is literally soaked in cheating and lying. I think the world should wise up to the fact that our eggs are best not all kept in a Chinese basket.

Hopefully, we've learned by now - I hope the mining of rare earth metals won't remain a Chinese speciality - just because these G*d d*mn a**h*le penny pinching people with expensive suits and long ties decided "we'll just buy this from China. No need to pay ungrateful peasants over here to mine it".
edit on 27-5-2018 by Uberdoubter because: Typo.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

I've asked several times and been ignored because they don't like inconvenient facts, how many US jobs are being helped here.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Uberdoubter

I've asked several times and been ignored because they don't like inconvenient facts, how many US jobs are being helped here.

10's of thousands.

And big money into the Treasury.

But they hate that stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join