It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi. It's been a while. I hope you are all doing well.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I haven't been on in a few months, due to a health scare, and a subsequent rearranging of my priorities. But I think I finally have things going on the right track, and I really missed a lot of you folks. So here I am again.

I've also gotten involved with some things that I feel are extremely important, and while I usually remained neutral on several topics here, I'm no longer going to just point out flaws in the logic of others where these couple of issues are concerned. Not that I am some blessed warrior or anything now. But neutrality is just not an option for me anymore.
However, I'm not going to state those topics in this post because this is not the time nor the place for them.
I'm glad to be back in this community, even if nobody ever noticed that I was gone.

Love you guys,
Pfishy

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

happy to hear youre on the mend friend...welcome back

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Thank you. I have had a few life changes lately. But this forum still feels like an old friend to me.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You were never truly gone.

ATS is kinda like Hotel California.

"You can check out any time you like, but, you can never leave!"

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I was actually curious when I decided to come back, if anyone actually would remember me. You know, if I'd actually made any sort of impression on anyone.

I know that sounds like I'm leaning towards the egotistical here, but it is purely curiosity on my part. The answer doesn't affect me either way.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I think I remember you....but my mem....what was the question?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think it was about which slip cover we should get for the new couch.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Happy to hear life is getting better for you!

Welcome Home.

Des

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Thank you!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Glad you're feeling better.

I find that an occasional rearranging of one's life is a good thing for me, I hope it is for you as well.

Welcome back!!!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thank you. It's actually turned out pretty well so far. Still a couple of things up in the air, but I'll deal with them when it's time.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: CreationBro

I was actually curious when I decided to come back, if anyone actually would remember me. You know, if I'd actually made any sort of impression on anyone.

I know that sounds like I'm leaning towards the egotistical here, but it is purely curiosity on my part. The answer doesn't affect me either way.

I remember you.
Actually one of my friends was scared of you I think..

the name...
Different avatar before, it was like sterio b view? Something like that a blue circle..
Made me think of a HDD for whatever reason.. I'm random, but I guess the name pfishy, sounded like phishing sounded like computers..

I thought of you as someone to notice in threads..

I feel like last I talked to you we were in a word association game thread..
You said something and I said cornflakes lol..

I'm not sure if that was under this name or my old incarnation.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Something sounds a little fishy, is this the real pfishy or a demon who took over pfishy's body?

Or maybe an ex that wants to ruin pfishy's life.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Right, my old avatar pic. It was a still image from the SOHO satellite of Comet PanStarrs approaching the sun.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm actually a Russian hack. Pay no attention to me, just proceed with whatever voting you were planning on doing.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

And I remember that word association thread. That was fun, albeit short-lived. I wonder why your friend, or anyone else, would be scared of me, though. That's surprising.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

And I remember that word association thread. That was fun, albeit short-lived. I wonder why your friend, or anyone else, would be scared of me, though. That's surprising.

ATS was a weird place back then.
that was one of the last threads I remember before I left.
So many weird things happening and yea some people were paranoid.

I think they felt like you were phishing for information?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well , since you are back :
Start some more intriguing physics threads...

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Well, the username was created to go well with the conspiracy theme of this forum. I guess it works?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm in the process of trying to grasp exactly how the curvature/shape of spacetime precludes an observer from ever being able to reach an "edge" of the expanding universe. That might make a good one soon.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join