It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ezekiel;- Prophecies against the nations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

But the truth is that Israel is the true Palestinians. And the view you claim to believe is that of the Moselm i.e. Arab view is Wahhabism, a form of Sunni, which is a modern view

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

But the truth is that Israel is the true Palestinians. And the view you claim to believe is that of the Moselm i.e. Arab view is Wahhabism, a form of Sunni, which is a modern view

I don't know what you think I believe but this is becoming annoying. What I stated is that Jews and Arabs got along for 1000 years until Israel was formed. I also said an Iraqi guy told me Israel took their land. How you twist that into saying I believe in some kind of Wahhabism, a form of Sunni, is beyond me. You want me to start telling you what you believe?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

a very small part of Iraq was ever considered Palestine, it was the side that was given to Israel by Jehovah. the rest will become there when Christ returns. As far as Arabs they are not Moab and Ammon Isreals distant cousins, it wasn't the Ishmaelites and the Midianites the children of Abraham's son. It wasn't the children of Esau the brother of Israel. They all hate Israel from the beginning, because Israel was promised their lands by Jehovah.

Today the people of those lands will be removed from the lands and all that land given to Israel for the kingdom of Heaven to bring the Kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of God together as it is supposed to be forever. No Arab will even be in sight when that happens along with the UN Troops that will gather around Jerusalem in the Great Tribulation.

<< 1   >>

join