It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Could Run Any Company Right Now..? 'Facebook' says Hillary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
www.marketwatch.com...

Yes, I know, resisters will say "Why don't you just stop talking about her?", and Trump Supporters have already thrown up in their mouth a little bit just from reading the title of this thread.

Hillary as the CEO of Facebook... and Trump as the CEO of Twitter.. can you imagine?

Good ole' Marketwatch. The MSM of the capital markets... a lot of times articles are citing quotes from policymakers, economists, hedge fund managers and money moguls like Warren Buffet. Sometimes it's really easy to see through the BS and (if you have a few brain cells), you can see that a lot of these articles are citing "pump & dumpers".

I probably sound like I'm going off on a tangent, and the article says nothing about Hillary's potential to run for public office again, but would it really surprise anyone?

I simply thought this was a worthy topic of discussion. I look forward to hearing from folks on both sides of the aisle

Hillary Clinton wants a bigger platform. Arguably, the biggest platform in the world. Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey held a one-on-one with the former presidential candidate just ahead of Clinton’s acceptance of the prestigious Radcliffe Award at Harvard on Friday. Healey asked Clinton if she could be CEO of any company right now, which would it be?

“Facebook,” Clinton joked, with no pause, to a smattering of audience laughter.

edit on 25-5-2018 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
BwahhhhHaHaHa

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I Iove it! Facebook is far less damaging the President of the U.S.!

Facebook's revenues will crash. Six or seven more Democrats will come to realize it's a good thing she didn't get elected.

She will be given 10-20 million in advance for her next book extolling her time as CEO of Facebook and it will be someone else's fault.

edit on 25-5-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It's not a big surprise coming from a control freak like Hillary. She'd take over the planet if she could do it. Facebook is a huge Violator of Human dignity and rights, and I don't know why anyone is still using it.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The actual quote was:

North Kore...Facebook!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It makes sense that an evil shill of the Deep State would want to run Facebook. Think of all the rights she could violate? Illegal surveillance, censorship and false narratives all within grasp of her little clawed fingers.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
How much money did she spend during the 2016 election... and lose???!!!

I say let's give her the opportunity to be the CEO of FB and watch the company crumble.

Eff the both of them.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The only thing she is capable of running is her mouf

edit on 25-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I disagree.

If she could do that we'd have never heard of

Monica Lewinski.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I disagree.

If she could do that we'd have never heard of

Monica Lewinski.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Lol, she would probably run Facebook from a server in her restroom.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The way it was and still is. Aren't you glad she didn't win?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Good god. Do these peoples' greed know NO bounds?!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
She so "2000 and late"

Facebook is just as relevant as she is.

As the electorate proved.

Hopefully she's good at threading Camels.

Girl got those Stalin eyes.

edit on 25-5-2018 by TurtleSmacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TurtleSmacker

this is poetic,

and yet I don't understand what you're saying...

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
www.marketwatch.com...

Yes, I know, resisters will say "Why don't you just stop talking about her?", and Trump Supporters have already thrown up in their mouth a little bit just from reading the title of this thread.

Hillary as the CEO of Facebook... and Trump as the CEO of Twitter.. can you imagine?

Good ole' Marketwatch. The MSM of the capital markets... a lot of times articles are citing quotes from policymakers, economists, hedge fund managers and money moguls like Warren Buffet. Sometimes it's really easy to see through the BS and (if you have a few brain cells), you can see that a lot of these articles are citing "pump & dumpers".

I probably sound like I'm going off on a tangent, and the article says nothing about Hillary's potential to run for public office again, but would it really surprise anyone?

I simply thought this was a worthy topic of discussion. I look forward to hearing from folks on both sides of the aisle

Hillary Clinton wants a bigger platform. Arguably, the biggest platform in the world. Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey held a one-on-one with the former presidential candidate just ahead of Clinton’s acceptance of the prestigious Radcliffe Award at Harvard on Friday. Healey asked Clinton if she could be CEO of any company right now, which would it be?

“Facebook,” Clinton joked, with no pause, to a smattering of audience laughter.

I don't know that someone who admittedly can't define classified material as it pertains to national security is the best person to be handling the private data of people all over the world. She might possibly be the worst possible or person for the job.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Just read this elsewhere and found this thread here via search.

I don´t use facebook but thinking about her getting her dirty fingers on the profiles and metadata ...

makes me angry somehow. I saw what she did there.
edit on 26-5-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You speak from my soul.

new topics

top topics

join