It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion at Indian restaurant in Toronto suburb wounds 15 people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

An explosion caused by a homemade bomb ripped through an Indian restaurant where children were present for family parties at a mall in the Toronto suburb of Mississauga, wounding 15 people, Canadian police said.

Police said Friday two suspects with their faces covered to conceal their identity entered the Bombay Bhel restaurant late Thursday, dropped the improvised explosive device and fled. Peel Regional Sergeant Matt Bertram said an object resembling a pail or paint can was carried into the restaurant by one of the suspects in his hand.

Explosion at Indian restaurant in Toronto suburb wounds 15 people

Messed up world we are experiencing.
The story mentions, as of now, it's not being labeled as "terrorism" or a "hate crime".
I'd imagine it would turn out to be one of those things.

If it's not shootings here, it's bombings there.
It's a mad world out there.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Lucky nobody got killed. And if it is a hate crime, how weird to do it during business hours unless every single person in there eating was Indian. There could have been Germans in there or Japanese, who knows.

Hope they catch them and find out, a lot could be gotten from that video.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

WTF...who blows up a curry house? At least blow up some crappy fast food joint ffs.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The muslims in Pakistan and the Indians have been fighting for years, over THERE. Thanks Justard Trudope for BRINGING IT OVER HERE. I can't wait for his "pets" to turn on him, some things you can't domesticate and shouldn't try. Trudope will be gone by 2019, but he's left a gift that keeps on giving (grief) and taking (resources).

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hmmm there used to be a curry place called Bombay bhel near my house....they closed down and were replaced by something else. It was the first place I tried goat.

On topic....that's a pretty #ed up thing to do...restaurant attacks always end up hurting or killing so many people.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Why are there two perps?

One guy is needed to place a device, the other guy is just there to.....? ....point the other to the appropriate drop location?

Looks like someone wanted some air-time.

My guess is they get caught.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

The muslims in Pakistan and the Indians have been fighting for years, over THERE. Thanks Justard Trudope for BRINGING IT OVER HERE. I can't wait for his "pets" to turn on him, some things you can't domesticate and shouldn't try. Trudope will be gone by 2019, but he's left a gift that keeps on giving (grief) and taking (resources).

Cheers - Dave

My money's on one of the Indian mafias making a point to someone affiliated with them or otherwise targeted by them, not Pakistani/Indian tension half the world away from the source.

It's well worth searching the web for Indian mafia history & current info, people don't realize that's actually a thing in India. They can be as ruthless as the Italian & Italian-American mobs were.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Someone should tell Canada to ban bombs.

IMO that will prevent this from happening again.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

You poor naive little Canuck.

I'm Canadian and I will 100% guarantee that Justin Castro will be PM for a looooong time.

He's already rigging the electoral process and all he has to do is continue giving Quebec, Ontario and the Maritimes Every thing they want and he'll stay in power.

People that think he'll be voted out next year are delusional.

Get used to him, he's going to be around for a long time.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Not with the way the Ontario elections are going.

This stuff happens in Ontario from time to time, there was a month a few years back where gangs of Indian men would show up in a park beat each other up with sticks and such and then run away. And then nothing would happen again.
It's purely culture blood rivals, I think this is on the more extreme end of the spectrum.

Reminds me of the stories my grandfather told me when he was finding his grounds in Halifax, the Italians were already establishing gangs from old country blood feuds and mafia troubles.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Not terrorism or hate crime...

That must mean the bombers really loved the wounded, and the injured also enjoyed the bombing and found the experience rather peaceful...

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Cheers - Dave

My money's on one of the Indian mafias making a point to someone affiliated with them or otherwise targeted by them, not Pakistani/Indian tension half the world away from the source.

It's well worth searching the web for Indian mafia history & current info, people don't realize that's actually a thing in India. They can be as ruthless as the Italian & Italian-American mobs were.

I agree, it's very possible. However, don't expect the government, cbc or the msm to tell you the truth.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

Cheers - Dave

You poor naive little Canuck.

I'm Canadian and I will 100% guarantee that Justin Castro will be PM for a looooong time.

He's already rigging the electoral process and all he has to do is continue giving Quebec, Ontario and the Maritimes Every thing they want and he'll stay in power.

People that think he'll be voted out next year are delusional.

Get used to him, he's going to be around for a long time.

I somehow doubt that. The lieberals are the party of increased taxes. I don't care what political religion anyone subscribes to, but when the total rate hits 80%, I think there's going to be a revolt. Btw, last time I checked if you added up ALL the taxes, open and hidden, we were sitting at 78.5%. If you don't believe me, do the research yourself.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I'm no fan fan of Mr Dressup
but this problem proceeds him by a long time, in B.C. the EI kids/adults are shooting each other over drug turf.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I'm no fan fan of Mr Dressup
but this problem proceeds him by a long time, in B.C. the EI kids/adults are shooting each other over drug turf.

I agree, know about that also. But I also know trudope's father started the multi cult crap and it's been carried right down the line with all the PM's to some extent. Harper was a bad one, he brought in between 400k and 500k over his terms. But turd-eau is a special kind of stupid with what he/she's doing. If there was ever a town fool missing from a town of idiots, all they'd need to do is go get our stupid ass pm back. Time's a coming. I honestly hope the next pm has enough balls to go against our shadow government and charge these assclowns with treason and if found guilty, hang the lot of them. They are just cardboard cutouts of people and willing puppets, if you like, that are prepared to screw over our 35 million people for some personal gain.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I've been there many times.
The owners family has ties to certain...unsavoury fellows.
This was a targeted attacks.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Gangster stuff?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yup.
I think it's the owners son or a youth in his family that was the target.
Or it coulda been the entire building.
I'm not 100% which gang they are in, but I want to say the UN

The United Nations gang is pretty much just like it sounds.
No particular ethnicity to be a member, very multicultural.
Very powerful

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Someone should tell Canada to ban bombs.

IMO that will prevent this from happening again.

Bombs are banned, which is why you don't get kids bombing each other at school in Canada, I imagine if you could buy them from a store with a few checks then bombings would increase.. Strange that.
edit on 25/5/2018 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I live in B.C. very familiar with the gang problems, I agree the U.N. are powerful, work with the HA and triads.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join