It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems with Starbucks bathroom policy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I see no problem of limiting bathroom use at a restaurant to patrons of the restaurant. It costs money to keep the bathrooms clean and stocked, the company makes it's money selling stuff. The guys could go to a gas station with full public bathrooms and buy a coffee or something there and use the bathroom, even a grocery store. Some gas stations have locked baths too, you must get a key from the cashier.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I am so sure that actually happened

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I am a very religious man, but I understand and relate to the God of the Old Testament easier than I do to the New Testament. As for me not being a politician, I can't disagree with you there. Me as POTUS would make the Kaiser look like an outstanding humanitarian.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
SB doesn't know what they're in for... an employee lawsuit and revolt.

Here in the great 'ol middle kingdom different SBs do different things. However it's always an issue that people loiter and take up tables that paying customers should get priority use of. It's even worse when it's an older Chinese person due to their Confucian mindset.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I am a religious person, WAY more into the New Testament than the Old. I'm also a recover-ed/ing addict. And I've got almost no sympathy for the addicted. They don't need sympathy--they need self awareness and self-discipline; neither of which come as a gift. They must be earned.

If I had a dollar for all of the wasted help and wasted second chances well-meaning people tried to give me, I'd retire early.

Our culture lives in fear of judgment. So we have "defined deviancy down", to use a now 60-year old catchphrase. Judgment is a culture's way of telling our naifs that something is bad. Heavy penalties in a REAL prison would curb addiction in the US; you can bet your sweet bippy.

Coddling weakness is rewarding it. And weakness robs life of its value. Nietzsche was right on that score.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join