It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Shooting Indiana Middle School One Dead So Far

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: randyvs

OK show causation. What you presented are irrelevant facts with no proof of cause.

No problem

60 yrs ago before gov. Ruled to kick God
out of our schools the system worked.
It produced members of society with all
the little problems being pointed at now.

Now with God out of the picture the
system founded by Christianity is
pumpimg out mass murderers.

Before the court rulings system is fine

After the court rulings. System is
clearly broken.

The only thing that has changed?

That didn't just happen in a vacuum. The whole social Marxism program started then also. Now the screw ups from the ''60s are running the show and trying to start '60's style protests all over again. Of course it can't work. No rock and Roll and how are you going to mess up something that's already destroyed?

Even if we agree this is messed up what can we do about it? How long would it take to fix what required 60 years to get this bad? We need a quick solution. Political and religious change will only piss these lunatics off.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Edumakated

I am even specifically talking about school shootings.. Wikipedia has a list of school shootings that goes back to 1850ish..

Now it includes a lot of single murder instances .. which I assume were not what we would consider a “school shooter”.
But if you scroll through there are a bunch of 4 and 6 murder events too.

Mass shootings as a whole. I’m sure are as old as guns..
though I have to admit imaging the muzzleloader variety is both horrific and comical..

Kill someone. Wad. Powder. Ball... plunger..

Kill someone else...was. Powder. Ball plunger..

Wash, rinse , repeat.

I looked this up:

School shooting

List of school shootings in the United States

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

Still, I'm firmly of the belief that many of these kids are pushed into this by outside forces. How many of the most deadly acts of violence in the US have been committed by people who had links to the CIA and MKUltra?

James Holmes - Aurora theatre shooting. Holmes was one of six recipients of a National Institutes of Health Neuroscience Training Grant at the University of Colorado Anschutz and has had a number of links to U.S. government-funded research centers. Holmes's past association with government research projects has prompted police and federal law enforcement officials to order laboratories and schools with which Holmes has had a past association not to talk to the press about Holmes.

Unibomber Ted Kaczynski - voluntarily took part in mind control experiments at Berkely

Timothy McVeigh - OKC bombing - Was involved in highly classified projects in the military that to this day have never been revealed. People around him noticed changes in his demeanor. He became distant and uncommunicative.

Stephen Paddock - Las Vegas mass shooter - had ties to the military and the CIA if links are to be believed.

How many of these school shooters are sleepers of some sort? They're the perfect vehicle target. Bullied, depressed, marginalized, outsiders.

This is a real story and probably deserves a thread of its' own.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

That didn't just happen in a vacuum. The whole social Marxism program started then also. Now the screw ups from the ''60s are running the show and trying to start '60's style protests all over again. Of course it can't work. No rock and Roll and how are you going to mess up something that's already destroyed? 

Even if we agree this is messed up what can we do about it? How long would it take to fix what required 60 years to get this bad? We need a quick solution. Political and religious change will only piss these lunatics off.

Nailed it! Your powers of observation do
serve you well. There is no quick fix.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: kurthall

It's almost daily now, huh?

How do you guys still take your kids to school?

www.newsobserver.com...

how do people still swim in the ocean?

www.mysanantonio.com...

Or fly on a plane?

That dihydrogen monoxide is some dangerous stuff
At one time , there was a petition in Cali to ban the stuff
It appears from news articles they are just about there.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

This a middle school kid so they might be a little more selective if he is a student in that class it's 7th grade so that's a 12 year old kid.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Sounds like Bin Laden

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Was that when hanging women for witch craft, marital rape, owning slaves, hanging blacks was all happening?

Our founders literally based the constitution on two treaties of government by John Locke.

Anything for the topic?

Yes your weak theory of causation makes no sense. Progressive education began at the turn of the century (late 1800's)

Morality and ethics don't need religion.

In fact religion gave people the belief to do immoral acts because God said it was OK.

Atheism does the same thing; with no God there really is nothing stopping you from doing anything besides some secular law about not killing people.

That isn't true. There is the social contract which is what our nation was based on.

There is the categorical imperative. There is philosophy and ethics.

God also yells people to kill the other people.

Atheism isn't a moral code. That comes from philosophy.

Yes of course. Just look at communist Russia and China - both atheist. Did God tell them to murder 100 million people?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

Was that when hanging women for witch craft, marital rape, owning slaves, hanging blacks was all happening?

Our founders literally based the constitution on two treaties of government by John Locke.

Anything for the topic?

Yes your weak theory of causation makes no sense. Progressive education began at the turn of the century (late 1800's)

In fact religion gave people the belief to do immoral acts because God said it was OK.

Atheism does the same thing; with no God there really is nothing stopping you from doing anything besides some secular law about not killing people.

That isn't true. There is the social contract which is what our nation was based on.

Yes of course. Just look at communist Russia and China - both atheist. Did God tell them to murder 100 million people?

Th e Atheist Atrocities Fallacy
The more you know.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Install

HD

Cameras.....

Simple, problem half way solved!

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

The more you know.

Now I am embarrassed. I actually took the time to carefully read that nonsense. It gave me insight into your mind that I wish I could unsee.

First, the article does not anywhere say these murders never occurred. It only alleges a secret religious motivation for the atrocities.

Next, if you believe Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot were examples of any kind of religion, you are probably far past the point of no return. You can look straight at the truth and not believe it. Who did this to you?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
Install

HD

Cameras.....

Simple, problem half way solved!

Most schools have a robust camera system. SO they can usually identify things after the fact, but do nothing to stop a bad thing from happening.

*good to see you around, hope you are doing well.*

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Anything for the topic?

Lol, and that has to do with what? My point is humans are violent. Particularly when you give authority to false leaders. Religion or atheism is not the answer to save humanity.

There is no easy answer. They all require introspective thought and ethics.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Anything for the topic?

Lol, and that has to do with what? My point is humans are violent. Particularly when you give authority to false leaders. Religion or atheism is not the answer to save humanity.

There is no easy answer. They all require introspective thought and ethics.

That has too do with your post that I replied to. Actually thought I was agreeing with you. Sorry for the mistake.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The more you know.

Now I am embarrassed. I actually took the time to carefully read that nonsense. It gave me insight into your mind that I wish I could unsee.

First, the article does not anywhere say these murders never occurred. It only alleges a secret religious motivation for the atrocities.

Next, if you believe Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot were examples of any kind of religion, you are probably far past the point of no return. You can look straight at the truth and not believe it. Who did this to you?

Nice retort. You apparently have no understanding that atheism isn't the reason for atrocities. They did not kill in the name of atheism but in the name of ideologies. So the irony of saying that I can look straight at the truth and not believe it is lost on you.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Just saw on twitter that there are at least 4 shot and 1 suspect in custody.

I just heard that more kids have been shot to death in American schools this year, than all the Iraqi and Afghan American combat deaths this year.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Just saw on twitter that there are at least 4 shot and 1 suspect in custody.

I just heard that more kids have been shot to death in American schools this year, than all the Iraqi and Afghan American combat deaths this year.

That is exactly why we need to restart the draft. These kids are killers! Imagine if we sent them to Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The whole damn problem screams at every
amrican. Secular ideals will never acknowledge
admit to or even understand any problem of
a spiritual nature.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

The more you know.

Nice retort. You apparently have no understanding that atheism isn't the reason for atrocities. They did not kill in the name of atheism but in the name of ideologies. So the irony of saying that I can look straight at the truth and not believe it is lost on you.

Where is mass murder on a horrific scale, where is this required by any ideology? These people did this from lack of a moral compass. They killed in the name of selfish expediency. If they had a properly instilled sense of right vs wrong they would not have done this. I don't believe that religious people are free from psychopathic leaders either. In all cases atrocities indicate a lack of conscience no matter what the psychopath says they believe.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The Liberals have trained kids to be entitled, and therefore they think they will be handed everything in life. Kids also think they're going to be famous today. All of them, so it's not wonder that if they can't make it famous, that they would choose infamous. The Mainstream Media like CNN and MSNBC makes this a reality for them. Stop posting this out to the public and they will stop. It's the media's fault, not guns. That's just a tool they use.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join