It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mormon Religion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Did that Joe guy really see to Angles to lead him to a tree that would have "gold tablets" to be transcribed to him.

edit on 0500000040542018-05-25T05:54:40-05:00544005am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Did that Joe guy really see to Angles to lead him to a tree that would have "gold tablets" to be transcribed to him.

Yes.
45 degree angles

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

if there was 2 of them - thats 90 degrees

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The founder was probably a compulsive liar

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yea there's quite a story about that, it goes like... well let me tell you this first as the information often gets miss-arranged in the chronological order, but I digress.. it all happened on a overcast day, with a slight southern breeze which is often the type in that area of Palmyra. Anyway, there was a soft breeze and a smell of burning leaves upon the air as a farmer south of them was readying his yard for an event. The event was one of suspicion however as the populace there were familiar with 'Joe' and there were two schools, those for, and those against. This particular school was indeed against.

To be continued

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: Invision123

South Park explains the Mormon religion pretty good.

Also, not to get off topic, but speaking of compulsive liars, maybe Trump can start his own religion. He's already got the cult-like followers. LOL!

ATS in 2018: Someone can't even post a very poorly written and incomprehensible thread about "Angles" without someone mentioning Trump.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
"They're not 'REAL' Chris†ians™..." Just about any Chris†ian™ Soldier. Then the real Chris†ian™ will get another *R.R.C. and then they'll make sport about someone who believes in UFOs, which is a "religion" in itself. Why I mention this is because if You look at "Cherub-im" they are represented by the Ankh. Put a couple of eyes in an Ankh You get an E.T. The Ankh also represents 'Eternal Life' Now go to the hieroglyphs of Egypt and You can see in which hand the Ankh is in...

*(REAL Real Chris†ian™ and not to be confused by those other 'faux Chris†ians™ the Roman Catholic™)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Go ask Jody Arias....she's knows all about it.....at least the anal sex part. Anybody with a sheet and a set of hubcaps could write the Book of Mormon.......and did!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

TST.....the music man....Try Grace Potter & The Nocturnals.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Ya know.
I'm a atheist and think all religion is made up to control people.
But I've been to Utah several times because my brother has lived there for 30 years and I can tell you from experience that Mormons are nice people.

They are also preppers.
The church recommends they have a large food supply.
But the church also recommends garments "Mormon underwear"....

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The founders of this religion as those of most religons discovered some of the truths of Humanities history...of course there are examples of contact with a more technologically advanced humanity....this happens by proxy......the Vedic texts normalise this type of reality as do the JWs and LDSers and many others....the connection is unavoidable...the idea of God was catalysed by contact between a technologicly broken people and a technologicly advanced group....the broken group thought technology was majic....and they went with that storyline.....I don't know how we were created what caused it to happen and I don't know if that causality would be called a god as we define the term.....I know not of gods but I do know of men.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If you ever get a chance to see the Book of Mormon on Broadway, it is the funniest thing I've ever seen my whole life. My stomach was sore from laughing the next day. I was walking down the street and every few minutes I would bust out laughing. OMG, that play is the most amazing writing. And it's not depended on the acting. The dialog is what is funny. Just incredible!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Continued

Leave it to those who have actually invested time in investigation...

www.waltermartin.com...

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
A Mormon, A Seventh Day Adventist and a Southern Baptist walk into a bar.....

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

And say 'Trump can start his own religion. He's already got the cult-like followers. LOL!"

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: musicismagic

Yes.
45 degree angles

I am pretty sure it was masonic angles.
So 33 degree then.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Was there a Muslim bartender ?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

A bar that serves non-alcoholic caffeine free goodness (except not on Saturday or Sunday to not offend the others).

Something, something Roman Catholic pedophile priests allowed to apply their brand of Christendom in more than one diocese and not face child rape charges...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join