It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two strange occurrences in the same day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
A few years ago I was arrested and released and I will explain what happened during this time and afterwards.

I was taken by police van to the police station and placed in the cell. And this is when the strange thing happened.

Everything seemed normal here, there was a little toilet and a blue mattress on the floor, after maybe half an hour I started seeing a hologram within the cell here of what appeared to be the coaches of a cricket game it was almost like a projection, this happened with my eyes open and as far as I recall there was no sound. The whole thing lasted maybe 5 minutes at most.

Anyway I was soon released and given a caution and made my way out the police station which was a fair way from where I lived.

As I got outside I went to ask for directions from an Asian man possibly Indian and this is where the other strange thing happpened.
As I was asking the man for directions I could see around his face there was what seemed like shiny little white sparks/lights almost like tiny white dots that surrounded it him. This happened as I was looking at him.

What an eventful day/evening ... just thought I'd share this experience.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Invision123
after maybe half an hour I started seeing a hologram within the cell here of what appeared to be the coaches of a cricket game it was almost like a projection, this happened with my eyes open and as far as I recall there was no sound. The whole thing lasted maybe 5 minutes at most.

I hate when that happens

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Invision123
after maybe half an hour I started seeing a hologram within the cell here of what appeared to be the coaches of a cricket game it was almost like a projection, this happened with my eyes open and as far as I recall there was no sound. The whole thing lasted maybe 5 minutes at most.

I hate when that happens

I've paid $50 a pop for it, and still havent achieved this yet.

Damn vr goggles.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Invision123

I mean no disrespect, but you say you was in the cells, were you coming down from drink or any other substance? Only asking because in my past when I have been in that predicament I have had almost identical experiences, especially the white sparks and lights.

I also saw a complete, although mini, Da Vinci The Last Supper in the egg shell paint they have on the walls.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It would only be odd if You didn't know what Cricket was....

And Sir,...

This is NOT Cricket...

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'd see a doctor, myself. I'm going thru some trippy crap (no drug use here, so it can be ruled out wholesale)- and have had an MRI, and 2 EEGs so far. If it all comes back normal, then I'd look into the less than normal explanations. all I can say is "good luck on that front". I've been chasing down one particular problem. 25 years, and I am still no closer to anything concrete.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I want some additional input

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What an eventful day/evening ... just thought I'd share this experience.

Its good you didn't name the substances otherwise your thread would have been deleted.

I want some additional input

yes, so do your readers.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

It would only be odd if You didn't know what Cricket was....

And Sir,...

This is NOT Cricket...

I'm afraid I don't even think this is a sport.

If it is, its a whole other ball game, one I'm not familiar with, unless........ there will be no talk of that nature on ATS

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Why were you arrested?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

For fighting

new topics

top topics

join