It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creator god or intelligent design, the facts that inform the theory?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I'm not making any claims so I do not require supporting evidence.
If you are making claims then I expect verifiable supporting evidence or I'll assume it's faith based bull#.

You have just contradicted yourself again.

Evidence has been proffered several times and you have rejected it. Either it is because you don't understand it or because you don't want to face the implications of the evidence.

You ARE taking a position that anything with a faith component is invalid and has no scientific or evidential support, yet you have no evidence to show for your opinion, especially in the light of some of the responses.

edit on 26/5/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Bollocks, you have no verifiable evidence of a creator god. Stop pretending like you do, it's lame.
EDIT
I'm not making any claims I just think your claims are likely bull# because they cannot be verified.
edit on 26-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

jaja the guy asking for proof of God is wishing luck , man give us proof of luck is it something i can see , can i touch luck , you are breaking your own rules be coherent man please

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dahsher007

Got evidence to support claims of gods?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

And you of luck??

JUST LAME MAN , jaja sorry

Got busted by your own rules , good LUCK with that

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I'm not making any claims so it is impossible for me to be busted by any rules lol, if you claim a creator god then show me your evidence.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Jajaja if you wish luck is because you believe there is , so you are believing in something you cannot see or touch or verify so the same applies with God for believers so if you are using that principle stop wihshing luck man please be consistent

edit on 26-5-2018 by Dahsher007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Bollocks, you have no verifiable evidence of a creator god. Stop pretending like you do, it's lame.

What would you consider verifiable evidence of a creator God?

I would consider a creation, a universe of incredible and inexplicable complexity and variety, would be a good indicator of a creator God.

Ask yourself, does the universe you live in only consist of one type of atom or cold, dead, inert stellar size masses, or is it still in a gravitational singularity, or is it expanded into such distance that there are no longer any interactions between any particles, or is it a universe of the type explicable by creative intelligence?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I don't believe in anything which is unverifiable so I ask for evidence.
What evidence of a a creator god can you share with the class?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

What verifiable evidence have you got?
Speculation and philosophical thought is not evidence.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Just be coherent man , im not here to school you , just having fun thats all , pointing out your views , you wish luck which is unverifiable yet you want verifiable proof of a creator. Have a good one

The word on the street is hell is hot , good LUCK with that

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

So you have no verifiable evidence of a creator god then?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Be coherent honey, good night

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

So you have no verifiable evidence to support claims of creator gods then?
G'night babycakes x
edit on 26-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: typo

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I'm not making any claims so it is impossible for me to be busted by any rules lol, if you claim a creator god then show me your evidence.

No, you are busted. Busted for making a lame thread. A lame thread where it's not possible to provide scientific evidence for NO GOD regardless of what you consider lack of evidence for there being a God.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

EDIT
I'm not making any claims I just think your claims are likely bull# because they cannot be verified.

You’re here ain’t ya?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

What verifiable evidence have you got?
Speculation and philosophical thought is not evidence.

Didn't you already say that, like, several times already?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Huh? Die in ignorance? I don’t want anyone to die, and i don’t wish ignorance on anyone either. I wish this little team of yours could put a sentence together that i can understand.

You say you don't want anyone to die, but you know they do, so why do they die? That's exactly what the original poster was trying to explain to you, but you didn't understand it, and it appears that you don't want to understand it. There's more than a scientific answer to the question. This is how people die in their ignorance.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dahsher007

Just be coherent man , im not here to school you , just having fun thats all , pointing out your views , you wish luck which is unverifiable yet you want verifiable proof of a creator. Have a good one

The word on the street is hell is hot , good LUCK with that

You could feed a herd of cows with this strawman. Wishing people good luck is just wishing them well. It is not some admittance of the belief in actual luck. You would just rather change the subject because you are failing to make any coherent rebuttals. We’ll wait though, while you gather your evidence.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

If you can find a little mastery over the egoic self and if you are able to quiet it, go for a walk in a forest or on the beach and observe without judgement. The proof of creative intelligent design permeates everything. How many years would it take a monkey pounding on a keyboard to randomly type out one of the works of Shakespeare?

You will know the truth, when you know it. It will never come from the ego. The ego will banter on all day, over talking the still small voice.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join