It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff says its LieGate not SpyGate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Which we all knew from the start.
Trump is a liar.

There were GOP members there that are not disputing what Schiff says.
They're just letting him say it so they don't have to have the words come out of their own mouth.
Just because trump repeats a phrase over and over doesn't make it true.

Like him claiming he's a master deal maker over and over again.
He tried so hard to make that spygate crap name stick after he came up with it by repeating it over and over and then claiming "They're calling it spygate"
lol no idiot you're calling it spygate and trying to make that a thing.

a reply to: The GUT

Where are the GOP folks saying he's wrong?

Oops they're not saying anything.

a reply to: Agit8dChop

Where are the GOP MEMBERS claiming what you're saying?
They're the ones who demanded to see this stuff. Why aren't they out here this morning saying we got em! We got the juice. WHY isn't trump on Twitter telling you little folk all about it?
WHY?

a reply to: carewemust

Nunes and Gowdy were in it. Where are they this morning huh?
What aren't they out there saying the president was right! The dems were spying on him.
Where are all the trump supporters saying see what we found out?

Where's the vindication claims coming from the right?
Where?

I haven't heard that the redactions were still in place. No one is saying that but YOU!
If that were true they'd be yelling about it still this morning.
No the news today is all about the art of breaking the deal.

Says nothing.
Where are those GOP folks?
Why aren't they out here sticking up for trump?
Where are they?

a reply to: elementalgrove

Oh do start a thread. I'm sure it will be priceless.

a reply to: CB328

They know it.

a reply to: burdman30ott6

So where is the other side saying the opposite ?
They're nowhere to be found.

a reply to: carewemust

Where are they this morning lol?

a reply to: Irishhaf

Who cares what you believe? What you believe or don't believe has no bearing on any of this.
Whether you like Schiff or trust him doesn't matter.
If the proof was presented yesterday every GOP member would be shouting it to the mountain tops. They have mid terms to win. But they are silent as the grave this morning.
Perhaps they know their cause is DEAD!

a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

It say I was up early and no one else was posting here and that's all it says.
Why don't you stick with the thread subject which once again guys as much as I love all the attention isn't me. Lol

a reply to: network dude

Beliefs have no place in this. Facts do.
What does the number of posts I make have to do with it?
You guys are scraping bottom on excuses here.

a reply to: SonOfThor

Gimmie a break

They aren't even saying we were right foxy. They don't have to name names. They already named the guy. Now they needed to find proof that he was spying on trump. But guess they didn't find that.

Yeah stra tee jerry. That's the ticket.

It's not an opinion. They're not saying anything. That's not opinion that's fact

Yeah yeah yeah. Funny how this just keeps not working out.

a reply to: PurpleFox

I know they had that meeting to prove the Obama admin was spying on trump and they didn't find the proof.

You literally destroyed your own argument with this

Really? Because it's not my opinion that the gop is not jumping for joy today. It's fact. They are not saying anything.

a reply to: Butterfinger

I'll Let you know when you can correct me.

a reply to: buckwhizzle

Yeah me too.

I'm not assuming anything. They aren't saying anything. What part of this is giving you trouble?

a reply to: JinMI

Two points for you. Go buy yourself a lollypop.

That report that was due in April? A month ago?
I think that report doesn't say what they hoped. If it did we'd have heard about it by now.
Oh that is my opinion for anyone feeling froggy. Lol

a reply to: Butterfinger
Aaaaaaaand
Here come the what about...

Slow browser

a reply to: xxspockyxx

McConnell has a row to hoe to get back where he should be for the country. Saying the investigation should continue is all well and good but he won't introduce legislation to protect Mueller either claiming he doesn't believe he needs it. What happens if trump fires him or Rosenstein? Then it will be too late for McConnell to act.
The Senate has said they will rehire Mueller immediately if trump fired him. But still that would be a fiasco.

You have diarrhea of the mouth (keyboard) FFS!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Schiff getting so desperate he's resorting to poetry !!

responding to a TrumpTweet...

Adam Schiff
‏Verified account @RepAdamSchiff

Adam Schiff Retweeted Donald J. Trump

It is one thing to imagine a fictional world. It is another to repeatedly assert that something imagined is real. The first is the realm of the novelist. The second is that of a demagogue.

😀

We all live in a fictional world where Andy Kaufman never died... he simply changed his haircut, renamed himself "Adam Schiff," and was elected to office.

You know, I understand Californians want the rest of the country to take them seriously... but goddamn it's hard to do when they keep sending Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Babs Boxer (or tanned Babs Kamala Harris now), Dianne Feinstein, and Maxine Waters to Washington DC. We get it, you don't want them hanging around your state and DC is very far away, then again so is the center of Kilauea (hint, hint).

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ah well, Adam Schifty says so, so it must be true.

Agree that he sounds like a worried man.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I'm not assuming anything. They aren't saying anything. What part of this is giving you trouble?

LOL the only person having trouble in this thread is you... you seem to think you know exactly why the republicans did not run to the new media and why Schifty did.

Yet you have the same information as us, so... all you have is your opinion.. which as I noticed earlier.

Who cares what you believe? What you believe or don't believe has no bearing on any of this.

You said opinion doesn't matter.... So the very argument you are trying to make is shot to pieces by your own statement.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I see you are still proudly displaying your willful ignorance like it is some new toy, but we've seen it so many times now it barely rises to the level of irritant.

That report that was due in April? A month ago?
I think that report doesn't say what they hoped. If it did we'd have heard about it by now.
Oh that is my opinion for anyone feeling froggy. Lol

The issue with the report is not that it doesn't say what is hoped, the issue is that more malfaescence was found that needed investigating.

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Sillyolme

While were asking, what happened to the IG report that was going to put all these dems in jail? It was due in April and it's nearly June?

Are you really this ignorant or is it an act?

A new report released on Friday indicated that the highly-anticipated testimony from Inspector General Michael Horowitz has been postponed as new leads have emerged in his review of the criminal investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

Inspector General's Testimony Delayed Due To ‘New Leads’ In Clinton Email Review - Daily Wire

There you go, your highness, now you know why the report isn't out yet.

Remember the name John Huber?

If not, you might want to buckle up.

Good day.

(author's note - ex tags used due to nested quotes not showing properly)

edit on 25-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hey Schiff for brains nevermind this topic how about you tell us what goes on at the Standard Hotel.

Now that would be a story.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Didnt look comfortable or his usual self.
He knows something was found in those documents...

He sure didn't look his usual STANDARD self that for sure. Maybe the mattress at his HOTEL was lumpy and he slept poorly.
edit on 25-5-2018 by Carcharadon because: Spelling

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
www.washingtontimes.com...

Outing of FBI informant underscores British spy service's ties to shadowy Trump investigations

Britain’s spy service’s connections to shadowy investigations into Donald Trump have grown stronger with the revelation that academic Stefan Halper was spying on the president’s campaign and doing it on British soil.

Mr. Halper, an American national security scholar whom the U.S. government has awarded contracts for classified projects, spied for the FBI, press reports say. He is a partner in Cambridge Security Initiative, a London consulting firm.

How's that a connection to SIS? He was never a British spy and never worked with British spies. Terrible journalism again from WT.

It's been no Secret he worked for CSi, Flynn was in attendance at one of his presentations at Cambridge Uni - looks like fake news to cover up the fact there's no spy picture Trump tried to paint but even the White House refused to back him up on the claims using informant instead.
edit on 25-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

So you are 100% convinced that this was a 100% American operation with no help from GB ?

Interesting.

😎🚬

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What I got out of Schiff's words is "protecting sources and methods" the go-to talking point that literally means, we don't want you, the voters, to ever see this.

Representative Garamendi (D) presents the new talking point - The FBI sent in an "informant" not a "spy" - as if there were any difference.

So now, sending in an informant to spy is not the same. Do people really listen?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Yup

Proof positive that "protecting sources and methods" existed.

If this was all a big zero, he never would have "slipped that in".

😉

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

No as I've explained they warned the U in Dec 2015 which was ignored (chatter started Oct 13) - the US finally paid attention and started investigating in July 2016. Once the investigation is handed over to the US, they're in charge.

The UK's security intel is not going to try destroying democracy by subverting elections trying to frame Trump or deny him the election. only to not mention anything public until April 2017 and the FBI only mentioning an investigation existed.

Only a complete idiot would think it was plausible.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Yep, the Dems really think they can get away with calling a spy an 'informant' and get away with it.

It all depends on what the meaning of 'is' is.

The Obama administration has a well-recorded history of spying on political opponents, including the Senate and reporters that did not tow the line, as well as using govt depts to go after political enemies. It's no surprise at all that their spy ring would extend to the elections and it is inconceivable that Obama did not know about it.

edit on 25/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Thank You for ""clarifying"".

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yep, the Dems really think they can get away with calling a spy an 'informant' and get away with it.

Be honest now, both sides are hiding stuff and both sides do the same in the same situation. Situation reversed, the Republicans do the same.

The sleight of hand is getting people to believe one is better than the other. It's a ruse.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't think there are two sides, or three, or four.

I think there is one group of well connected, devious and highly dangerous career politicians with the same masters on a merry go round of corruption.

To add : I don't think Trump is one of them, hence the reaction to him. That's not to say he doesn't have his own skeletons, but I believe they are more to do with his businesses and not the REAL corrupt power base in Washington (and beyond, through reach into the judicial branch and state govts).

edit on 25/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Yep, its methods that have been tried and tested by both sides on a regular basis. FOIA was an attempt to bring down the veil but both sides quickly learned to defeat it.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Amen to that

edit on 5/25/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The whole thing is made up by trump they have no proof.
It's the memo all over again.💔 big buildup big let down because it's all made up crap.
He told a reporter he smears the media so that when they say negative things about him people won't believe them.
He admitted to making up Spanish sounding names and fictious crimes and claim they were deported and let back in. He said because it gets his crowds riled up.

Keep falling for his lies.
edit on 5252018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join