It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff says its LieGate not SpyGate

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JustaBill

Here's some advice. If you don't want people to call you a liar, then don't lie!

Well posted!

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Here's some advice. If you don't want people to call you a liar, then don't lie!

Well posted!

Thanks. Sorry you got jumped on. She is so embarrassed she got busted she took it out on you and for that I am sorry you got the backlash.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

no worries
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
thefederalist.com...

An examination of the George Papadopolous explanation for its Russia-Trump collusion investigation shows that the public evidence doesn’t fit the FBI’s story.

The timeline is gonna kill them.

Revisiting the Schiff memo reveals two additional points of note: The memo states “individuals linked to Russia” “took interest in Papadopoulos as a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser.” While Papadopoulos would later admit these facts in his Statement of Offense, how did the FBI know these facts on July 31, 2016 (or in October 2016, when the DOJ sought the initial FISA application for Carter Page)? The first FBI interview of Papadopoulos, according to court documents, occurred in January 2017.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
www.wnd.com...

Many things have been going on in the FBI in recent years, and they haven’t all been about investigating criminals.
The biggest story has been how the bureau has become a weapon against President Trump. That’s according to Seymour Hersh, the Pulitzer-winning investigative reporter who exposed the My Lai massacre in Vietnam in 1969 and has more knowledge of journalism’s biggest stories over the years than almost anyone.
“I’m telling you, it’s the missed story of all time.”

Interesting that such an accomplished actual journalist would offer this.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
usa.spectator.co.uk...
Interesting to see published work that was speculated here over a year ago.

But don’t take my word for it. Just yesterday, John D. O’Connor, the lawyer who revealed the identity of Watergate’s “Deep Throat,” wrote a piece for the Daily Caller about the politicisation of the FBI under James Comey, its disgraced director who was fired by President Trump last May. “Recent revelations,” O’Connor writes, “show, chillingly, that he [Comey] involved the FBI in what appears to have been a plot to entrap, and even frame, a political opponent and his campaign regarding Russian collusion. This radical politicisation of the Bureau makes any Nixonian scheme seem like child’s play. Nixon shamefully tricked the FBI into doing a routine background check on his enemy, journalist Daniel Schorr. Comey outdid Nixon by a wide margin, using his FBI to construct a false case of possible treason against a political enemy.”

details,details,details

Comey knew that the Steele dossier was opposition research trash, but premised an investigation on it. After originally failing, without the false dossier, to obtain a FISA warrant to surveil the Trump campaign, he used the Dossier to obtain FBI warrants to eavesdrop on an opponent he had admittedly loathed. Rather than separating his bureau from Steele, Comey agreed to hire him, pulling out of the deal only because Steele became vulnerable as a proven leaker and liar. Comey’s entire leadership team, including number-two man Andrew McCabe, counterintelligence chief Strzok and legal counsel Lisa Page, all seemed to have been involved in framing Trump, working with partisan CIA Director John Brennan. When Strzok was being candid with his lover Page, he later resisted joining the Special Counsel’s Russian probe because he knew “there was no there there.” Did Comey inform Rosenstein of the vacuity of the charges on which the appointment of Mueller was based? We doubt it.

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The gooses are cooking !!!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah but its not a "thing" cause adam schiff says so......
the crow buffet is about to begin
glad I didn't get reservations for that one

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Now they're saying the real classified stuff will be shown soon.

Which means (as many suspected), the good info was NOT shown last week.

Now we understand.

😎🚬🔫

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Interesting.....
Another round of find the leaker perhaps?

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Interesting.....
Another round of find the leaker perhaps?

A test to see what some might say.

And we have heard what some have said !!

🚬🔫

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Seems they caught one of the leakers.....seems the press and some here are upset about that.....
Some of them have no idea what is coming...you think post election was bad....sky screamer alert activated

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Too bad that post wasn't to you.

MYOB

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

sky screamer alert activated

that didnt take long...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

And "reporters" are realizing the 1st Amendment doesn't guarantee a free pass on other laws.

😲

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nope. I never said that.
You guys really are getting all crazy with this claiming I said things I never said.
You go find those posts. Ill wait right here.

See that post?? Yeah that one was to me. I responded with what you asked for and showed you proof that you are a liar. Care to admit you said it or will you continue to carry on your lie?

Guess that's why you don't like Trump, he reminds you too much of yourself.

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Too bad that post wasn't to you.

MYOB

You're correct that post wasn't to me. You asking me to prove you said something is my business since you asked me for the proof. You knew better than to reply to me after I showed you proof that you are a liar and don't have a shred of integrity to admit you got busted. Still won't own your lie even after proof. I knew you would NEVER be honorable enough to admit you were wrong. Own it liar!

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join