It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff says its LieGate not SpyGate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
After "seeing" those elusive FBI files that Congress wants to see, Congressman Adam Schiff now claims the "SpyGate" is a "LieGate !!

He says nothing new to make the FBIspy thing any more real !!

He claims they were still protecting "sources and methods" !!

That means apparently nobody saw the reacted names again !! 😲

Schiff cleverly makes out like it's all a joke.

Soon the "Joke" will be on him and the Democrats 😎

The Left Wing MSM rubbish fires are spreading.

They will have you believe the Clapper admissions are just press tricks.

Adam Schiff Says There Is No Evidence To Support Trump’s ‘Spy Gate’ Claims

After the Gang of 8 meeting with intelligence officials, the top-ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee said that there is no evidence to support Trump’s claim that spies were placed inside his presidential campaign.

Rep. Schiff said, “Today’s gang of 8 briefing was conducted to assure protection of sources and methods. Nothing we heard today has changed our view. There is no evidence to support any allegation that the FBI or any intelligence agency placed a spy in the trump campaign or otherwise failed to follow appropriate procedures and protocols.”

This is going to come as a big shock, but Donald Trump lied. He made up the ‘Spy Gate’ conspiracy because he is trying to throw anything and everything at the Russia investigation to make it go away. There has never been any evidence that there were spies inside Trump’s campaign or that the government was spying on Trump. It is a fact that FBI was interested in the Trump campaign after they got unusually close to the Russians.

here he is on ... MSNBC

+9 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
He's not his usual cocky, smarmy, and wordy self. Looks worried to me.

+3 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
He's not his usual cocky, smarmy, and wordy self. Looks worried to me.

I think he knows who the "Names" are and is afraid.

He's afraid.

He's very afraid.

😎💫

+9 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Usually raging dumpster fires burn themselves out in a few hours or so, but this deranged Leftist inferno has been going for 18 months.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Didnt look comfortable or his usual self.
He knows something was found in those documents...

+6 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Usually raging dumpster fires burn themselves out in a few hours or so, but this deranged Leftist inferno has been going for 18 months.

I said it about a week before the election.
I didn't think Trump would win, but if he did the Leftists would throw the biggest temper tantrum the world had ever seen. And here they are, still pouting.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Our main man, conservative republican Robert Mueller, is still on the job. Lookout spanky a.k.a. Republican draft dodger in chief, he's coming for you. Oops I may get censored for that. Oh well that's what our executive branch of government says is appropriate now.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I was online when the results were coming in from the 2000 election. I saw something I had never seen before : absolute , unhinged , unbridled rage and hatred. It was table flipping before there was a meme of it. It was my first time seeing what the internet was going to be like in the future.

It has only gotten much worse since then, and has spilled out into society. We have foreigners ( occupy movement started by Canadians, the guardian in the u.k. sending out " vote,Obama" leaflets) actually meddling in our affairs, starting crap, yet no one remembers that. Fake news is all over the place, you can't tell truth from fiction anymore. Maybe we do need this " purge " of our political derps that is about to happen.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Was Schiff in the FIRST meeting today? That was the one originally set up by the White House, to be between the DOJ and Gowdy/Nunes.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrapscalllion
a reply to: watchitburn

I was online when the results were coming in from the 2000 election. I saw something I had never seen before : absolute , unhinged , unbridled rage and hatred. It was table flipping before there was a meme of it. It was my first time seeing what the internet was going to be like in the future.

It has only gotten much worse since then, and has spilled out into society. We have foreigners ( occupy movement started by Canadians, the guardian in the u.k. sending out " vote,Obama" leaflets) actually meddling in our affairs, starting crap, yet no one remembers that. Fake news is all over the place, you can't tell truth from fiction anymore. Maybe we do need this " purge " of our political derps that is about to happen.

Yet he did 8 years. As far as I know was never under criminal investigation.😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Was Schiff in the FIRST meeting today? That was the one originally set up by the White House, to be between the DOJ and Gowdy/Nunes.

Both

But it looks like the redactions were still in place.

That's why Schiff is saying "nothing is new" (he's so clever and original).

My guess is, Nunes and Gowdy got the info the other day at the WH.

😉

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Ole shifty Schiff, reminds me of that old saying about shady/dodgy looking people who always did wrong and always looked like they did wrong. The saying was "they looked like they had a fart caught crosswise".....

Anyhooo, love to see Schiff go down at the same time as McCain meets his maker....

+3 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

My own work here...

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Love the natural bulging eyes !!

Just like Hillary and Nancy and Maxine.

😀

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I don’t think so; at least he wasn’t supposed to be.

Here’s what I think people are missing: Gowdy doesn’t have a TS/SCI clearance. That means that the Gowdy/Nunes briefing was conducted at the TS level only. The POTUS has the authority to unilaterally ask for a briefing at the TS level for anyone he has given a TS clearance to and the DNI, DOJ, and FBI are honoring that request. I have stated elsewhere that I have reason to believe that Nunes’ clearance was downgraded to TS some time ago from its original TS/SCI. So it would make sense to group Gowdy and Nunes together for the briefing at the lower level.

The POTUS doesn’t have the unilateral authority to release SCI material without the consent of the DNI. All the gang of eight people (including Schiff) have a TS/SCI clearance. So they got to hear a lot more than Gowdy/Nunes.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Schiff has plenty to be crying about, his days in office are numbered, his days in prison is yet to be determined.

Sick f*** covering human trafficking crimes in his district....

#scaredschiffless #schiff4brains #nowcomesthepain

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Gowdy/Nunez weren't seeking to "hear" anything. Their respective committees have been requesting documents that the DOJ has not turned over to them.

This past Monday, President Trump directed Rosenstein/Wray to get those documents to Nunez/Gowdy. That is SUPPOSED to be what their meeting was for today.

NOTE:
It's interesting that the FBI said that one document was classified, and un-redacting it would endanger National Security. When it was finally forced to be UN-redacted, it showed that FBI's Andy McCabe spent $70,000 for a table in his office. Yep.. National Security!

STORY: thefederalist.com...

edit on 5/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It's a bunch of nothing to distract from all the criminals in the white house.

his days in office are numbered, his days in prison is yet to be determined.

Funny, ha ha.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Love the natural bulging eyes !!

Just like Hillary and Nancy and Maxine.

😀

hatred is stored in the thyroid gland.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Now I bet he'd love be under that table right now rolling around in a fetal position and screaming in a soundproof room.

🔐

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join