It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Of The Deal For Dummies - North Korea Edition.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: hoss53

Is that why within 12 hours NK was praising Trump and saying they were willing to work on making the meeting happen?

Lil Kim is quickly finding out the CNN narrative Trump needs this is wrong, they probably wish they had a weak Obama to mess with still.

You really think he can deal with N.K.? Hell, he can't even deal with Mexico. And as far as I know Mexico is not even a nuclear threat. Instead he wants to build a wall to shield us from supposed rapist and drug dealers.
Is he indicating that gun toting conservatives can't take care of themselves? Please explain to me how anyone could think that this "moron" , a.k.a. TRump a.k.a. Republican draft dodger in chief, could deal with anyone with an education pass 8th grade. That's probably why he cancelled. To many big words for him.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

So you basically have nothing. Sorry, your diatribe bores me.

Trump gave Kim Jong Un a taste of his own medicine —and now North Korea is begging to save the summit

Within 12 hours of Trump's cancellation, North Korea backtracked on previous threats to "reconsider" the summit.
It now says it will meet Trump "at any time" should he reconsider, and Trump has also left the door open for future talks.

"We even inwardly hoped that what is called 'Trump formula.' would help clear both sides of their worries and comply with the requirements of our side and would be a wise way of substantial effect for settling the issue,"

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Please explain to me how anyone could think that this "moron" , a.k.a. TRump a.k.a. Republican draft dodger in chief, could deal with anyone with an education pass 8th grade. 

I've read the bulk of your posts this week. So what you're saying is he may be more than a match for you, but not others?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Please explain to me how anyone could think that this "moron" , a.k.a. TRump a.k.a. Republican draft dodger in chief, could deal with anyone with an education pass 8th grade. 

I've read the bulk of your posts this week. So what you're saying is he may be more than a match for you, but not others?

What I'm saying is the potus is supposed to be someone you can tell your children and grandchildren to emulate, if anyone can tell me they want that with this president then our society has failed.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

No, he's suppose to be someone who moves America forward and puts America first. Maybe that's your problem, you think the President is suppose to be a feel good position.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

And which President before this was?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

What I'm saying is the potus is supposed to be someone you can tell your children and grandchildren to emulate, if anyone can tell me they want that with this president then our society has failed.

I'd have to go back quite awhile to find one I'd want my children to emulate, so I find it difficult to generate the faux outrage that you do.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

And which President before this was?

I would think William Henry Harrison.

😎🚬

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Have you ever seen the Dog Whisperer episode of South Park?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Trumps works from a leverage position. None of the others wanted to use leverage publicly because they had their, cough, reputations to consider. I think someone mentioned that they have a public view and also a private view, which is short for hypocrisy.

The one's who hate Trump let that same hate blind their judgment on any scenario in regards to Trump.

If you can't predict the end of this scenario then....

What is Trump's leverage? Being in charge of the most powerful nation on the planet. It is really not that complicated.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: xuenchen
Not only is Trump up against Marxist NK, he's also up against Marxist Democrats.

You've really shouldn't use words if you don't know what they mean. Marxist???
It's so sad when ATS devolves into the yahoo comments section. Gimme a break.

Democrats how are Progressives have came out as Communist recently.

WAKE UP PEOPLE, the game is on.

www.newsweek.com...

www.politifact.com...

steemit.com...@dragon40/the-communist-takeover-of-america-45-declared-goals-annoted

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
There is no deal here accomplished.

Just blundering diplomacy.

65 years of this BS and people expect it to be done in a few weeks lol. No matter what happens more progress than I've seen in my 52 years. Wait and see patience is a virtue

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Why don't you tell your children to be themselves, and show them how to be their best version of themselves, or at the very least you be the person they should watch and emulate.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

No, the President isn't supposed to be a cult of personality. They're supposed to be a leader, who is unafraid to do things their own way, regardless of what people like you think.

That is VERY admirable.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
OMG. Kim is playing a game and Trump is clueless.

Next step (by Kim) lots of nicey nicey with the South Korean president and then we shall see what statement the South Korean leader comes out with. I guarantee it will catch the US out.......

OH and all you utterly naive Trumpites. There is no way in hell that Kim dismantled "live" working sites DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a fricking game.

Kim is a western educated very smart person, Trump has to write his own assessment of intelligence (or did you all ignore that!).

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
They probably already met somewhere laughing that the clowns couldn't intercept their agreement that they talked about over a cold beer and peanuts

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You know most people who care ( maybe 10 % of everyone )
Are of the wate and see . So far its looks as if this presidents egotistic - womanizing - Showmen ship tweeting is working .
It odd its strange its different then ANY high lv person ever and that scares some people .
Frankly It scares me and confuses me . Now imange how kim must feel His normal rutien which has never changed a thing no longer works he is scared and confused and right now wants more then any thing for things to go back to the way he understands but Trump just wont play that game.

With luck his art of the deal will work and just maybe bring humans closer to the point when weapons of war will no longer be made .
Immange one day a kid sees a rusted tank in a field and ask ( dad what is that ? ) Dad looks and says well a long time agaio country's would try killing each other .
The kid looks at him and ask . they were crazy ? The dad says yes son they were .

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
If Trump was a race horse he would be the long shot he would be weight down with 20 extra pounds .
But sometimes long shots win .

Now are your READY to race ??? Odds are 10,000 to 1 running against Trump and the pay out is Peace .
This announcer has never seen betting like this before But you cant win big if you dont run the race .

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The race is on out of the gate Trump takes a lead But wate coming around the second corner Kim su is gaining ground .
Entering into the 3rd Turn its to close to call But Trump seams to be getting a second wind .

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: soberbacchus

Talking points with nothing to back them up. Maybe you should try CNN, they might be hiring.

Maybe I just assumed you kept up on the news?

Like when Trump defied Congress to save a Chinese Telecom that is illegally selling US Technology to North Korea and spying on America?

Are those the kinds of sanctions you are talking about?

Trump administration presents Capitol Hill with deal to rescue Chinese firm

www.politico.com...

Trump is trying to negotiate a deal with NK that allows Kim to keep everything including his dictatorship and Nuclear Weapons, but at the same time receiving official recognition and legitimacy from the USA.

The Korean Peninsula opens up, China and Russia capitalize on North Korea's new economy. South Korea kicks US troops out. The US loses South Korean $$$$ and influence to China and Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join