It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Of The Deal For Dummies - North Korea Edition.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Oh, I'm confident that the NK deal, no matter how it turns out, is not going to be President Trump's masterpiece.

Tick-Tock.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have a prediction it actually comes from the Hebrew Bible, written in code. But it basicly says north Korea will be nuked. Remember this.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Following Trump's move, China urged both the US and North Korea to be patient and "show goodwill."

An editorial published by China's state-run Global Times pointed out that Trump's move to cancel the meeting hours after Pyongyang demolished a nuclear test site near Punggye-ri could increase North Korea's suspicion about Washington's sincerity, while seriously damaging the progress that has been achieved on the Korean Peninsula in the last few months.

www.dw.com...

The art of the Xinese broker. You don't seem to comprehend what's up, either.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You must not be aware of the fact that NK was a no-show the other day at a scheduled meeting in Singapore.

It was a scheduled pre-meeting to detail the future meeting.

Did your German press mention that at all ?

😎

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Following the US-South Korean joint military drills and worrisome remarks made by national security adviser John Bolton, North Korea struck a tone that clashed with the conciliatory mood it displayed during the South-North Korean summit in April.

nordic.businessinsider.com...

There's 3 fingers pointing back at you and Bolton now. Nobody mentioned that detail on True Pundit? Bummer!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Does that matter in this context? How would that play into Trumps hands?

BTW: do you have a source?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

yes
easily

and
No rth Korea was no-show for summit planning meeting in Singapore last week, White House reveals

North Korean leadership didn't show up to a recent planning meeting by Trump administration officials in Singapore, a senior White House official said, adding that the U.S. made several attempts to communicate with North Korea ahead of what would have been an historic meeting but leadership from the communist nation never responded.

🔑=🔓

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
First, President Trump tells North Korea that if they keep threatening the world with Nukes, he will Rain Down Fire and Fury on them.
www.theatlantic.com...
(MSM and Snowflakes Freak Out!)

Next, the Trump Admin coordinates punishing global sanctions on North Korea.
www.washingtonpost.com... b5ec

After a few months, North Korea cries "Uncle!" and asks President Trump to meet with Kim Jong, to negotiate giving up their Nuclear Weapons program.
www.theguardian.com...

Summit set for June 12th in Singapore, but North Korea starts making military threats again. And leaves the U.S. Summit Coordinating Committee sitting at a Singapore hotel, waiting for the N.K. summit coordination team, for 3 days, without returning inquiry phone calls.
www.reuters.com...

Since the U.S. holds all the cards, President Trump abrutly calls off the June 12th Summit and sends a letter to Kim Jong to let him know why.
www.reuters.com...

Now, less than 12 hours later, Kim Jong/North Korea is saying: Hold on...not so fast! We'd still like to have the summit on June 12th, Mr. Trump.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

So, we'll see what the next phase is. The important thing is that President Trump knows what he's doing. Basic human nature is very similar around the world. President Trump has been very successful in DEALING with people, all over the world.

When you combine his experience, with intel briefings from the #1 Intelligence apparatus on the planet, it's no wonder the Mainstream Media, so-called Experts, and others, can't figure out what's going on. So they freak-out in fear, or unwittingly show how limited their mental capacity is, by lashing out at a President who's way ahead of them.

But those who do KNOW and COMPREHEND how the ART OF THE DEAL - North Korea, is unfolding, are very confident that de-nuclearization of the Korean Penninsula is pretty much in the bag!

-CareWeMust

Hi,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am a contract reporter for MSNBC, CNN and the Washington Post. I've read your post five time and I still don't understand. Trump is Hitler reincarnated and the brave leader, Kim Jong, has Trump on a string. Big Orange does nothing but golf and eat cheeseburgers in bed.

Your words come across as a foreign language to me.

Kindly re-post in English.

Regards,

MSM

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

My thought on the whole process here.

Since Trump has 0 experience with diplomacy. It's actually helping him here.

North Korea has no clue how to deal with Trump. And after seeing him actually attack Syria.

They don't want to be next.

I still think that NK will not live up to their end of the deal.

However we might be surprised for once.

You think an international real estate tycoon that cut his teeth in the New York real estate market has 0 experience in diplomacy?

Are you for real?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
We'll see 🎶

What do you care? Even if NoKo completely dismantled their Nuke program, signs a peace treaty with SoKo and stops repressing their people you wont give any credit to Trump anyway.

But you will absolutely lay ALL the blame at his feet if it doesn't happen.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Yes I absolutely am.

This is the same guy that you think is so wonderful at diplomacy that couldn't shake hands with Merkel on camera.

Just because you're a business person. Doesn't automatically make you a diplomat. He knows how to make a deal. Not how to bring disparate cultures together.

edit on 25-5-2018 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I can't believe that people are still passing around spins like that.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Are you saying that this did not occur?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Willtell
There is no deal here accomplished.

Just blundering diplomacy.

You just don't see it do you? There has been more progress with US-NK relations in 12 months than in the past 20 years. Can't you at least acknowledge there's a chance of things actually improving?

There has been more progress FOR NK in the past 12 months than in the past 20 years.

Kim is pushing Trump's buttons and playing trump for the witless dolt he is.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Perhaps you'd prefer the other method? You know, where the country does nothing and achieves nothing for decades and decades and decades and...?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

You just don't see it do you? There has been more progress with US-NK relations in 12 months than in the past 20 years. Can't you at least acknowledge there's a chance of things actually improving?

There has been more progress FOR NK in the past 12 months than in the past 20 years.

I feel like you're misreading it? The US has a history of being strong military, but quiet weak in terms of negotiating outcomes. That's why the US is so quick to just slap sanctions on other countries - it can appear to be doing something strong, but without having to negotiate and actually consider a second side to the debate.

Ahead of the Singapore meetings, Kim wanted to reassure his people that he was a strong leader, and wouldn't be pushed around. Trump merely called his bluff. Now look at the reversal.

It was Obama himself who told Trump that NK would be his biggest concern/challenge. So why didn't Obama get far in 8 years? I think Trump applying a business mentality to a problem rather than a diplomatic mentality is pretty unique, and is showing progress. I don't think it shows him as a witless dolt at all...

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Yeah all those sanctions must be mirages right?

😁

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Talking points with nothing to back them up. Maybe you should try CNN, they might be hiring.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Dumb ass tRump dealing with North Korea. He is way out of his league.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Is that why within 12 hours NK was praising Trump and saying they were willing to work on making the meeting happen?

Lil Kim is quickly finding out the CNN narrative Trump needs this is wrong, they probably wish they had a weak Obama to mess with still.
edit on 25-5-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join