It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgan Freeman, Will He Be "Cosbied"? Now accused of inappropriate behavior, harassment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
He blamed Trump for the Florida shooting, so maybe the Trump Curse is real?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Condition #1: Does he have $$$$$ ?
Answer: Yes, he will be dragged through the mud...

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If looks could kill get me jailed.

This is getting out of hand.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I thought it sounded like BS too, until one of the women said he kept lifting her skirt trying to look under it, asking her if she was wearing any underwear. Not cool.

There was a time you just slapped the # out of them, and called it even.
edit on 5/25/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I don't think it will be as severe as Cosby. Freeman is basically accused of oggling females, a time-honored tradition except for these messed up hyper-sensitive times. He has not been accused of drugging and raping them, which is a whole different level. Basically he made a few females "uncomfortable." The wake up call for men here is.

1. Avoid eye contact. That's hostile.
2. NEVER compliment a woman on her looks.
3. Never touch a woman ever, though a manly handshake in introduction is appropriate.
4. Never allow yourself to be alone with a woman.
5. Never sit next to a woman at a meeting. Sit as far away as possible.
6. Never say her perfume smells nice.
7. Never compliment a woman's clothing.
8. If you must smile, make it a prim and proper one. No open mouth. Don't show teeth.
9. Avoid any close contact. Keep your distance.
10. Don't tell jokes in a woman's presence.

Hmmm, see my take away here is, if you're a man just don't hold a whole lot of money or hold much in valuable assets. Spend it as you make it because the gold diggers are a'coming and unlike years past, they now just have to accuse you of wanting to bed them versus actually getting to bed them before they go after the money in days of yesteryear. "Shake your moneymaker" has now become "shake your moneymaker's(lawyer's) hand."

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
If looks could kill get me jailed.

This is getting out of hand.

I think what annoys me is that it's such an example of class privilege. Have none of these women ever worked in the service industry? I get treated like this every day at work. I honestly don't mind but, if I did mind, nobody would give a crap about a woman working in a restaurant complaining about it because it's considered so ubiquitous that it simply "comes with the territory". It's straight up class privilege.

Yet, if it's somebody famous doing this to you, suddenly you are a more worthy victim? It's really quite insulting to every blue-collar woman experiencing that kind of behavior.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join