It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

his German lyrics go deep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is directed to people that understand German.

IMO he is an amazing song writer wirh some deep knowledge about spiritual and philosophical topics.

All his songs have an healthy touch of humor and self critique to them.

He is an ex. moviestar and from his lyrics you can tell that he has broken with the establishment.

Kündigung 2.0

i will post them gradually in terms of philosophical complexity.

in this song he welcomes all and nothing, just to conclude that reality is just a dream and the beginning is near

der anfang ist nah

this one goes about an internal discussion between an wise man and an idiot where at some point a third entity from a crystal pyramid out of a hidden dimension joins the party.

meister und idiot

and my favorite is so complex I'm not even trying to brake it down but basically your just a sock on a hand

sockosophie

if you listen them make shure you can focus on the lyrics because it's just about that.

Do you guys know any English song writers that are comparable to his work? please share

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
That one is deep too, Fat Hipsters in english:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

well if making fun of others is deep to you...

i don't get it!

am i missing anything or is it just you?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

well if making fun of others is deep to you...

i don't get it!

am i missing anything or is it just you?

Oh well, then you are missing something there, but maybe i can help you to understand, is german your native language? If not i maybe could understand that you didn´t get what Fatoni said and did with this song and video.

You didn´t get the critics about the shallow behaviour of the "mass-individualists"(hipsters), the equalizing society, where everybody has to look the same, to wear the same clothes, so that you are part of "them" and "that", whatever and whoever that and them is, some want to be part of, for unknown reasons. He is talking about how you are not being accepted by these Hipsters, because you maybe are a bit to "fat" for the skinny jeans, which only people with birds legs seem to wear. That you don´t fit to the other "individualists", if you are not looking and behaving exactly like them.

But maybe you need people that talk about crystal pyramids and hidden dimensions to be deep for you.

I don`t get it!

Am i missing something or is it just you?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

so basically i did understand! He's just making fun of others or worse divisive generalizations.

"Teile und herrsche" same old bulls#t. I've gone past that and its not deep at all IMO.

It's one of the most superficial things to talk about.

but hey that's just me

top topics

join