It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi mocks Trump, says Kim Jong Un is the 'big winner'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: gariac

Sure it was.

I'm convinced 100%

😑😶

www.google.com...

Seriously, never argue with me. You will always lose.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Xuenchen can't even write a better love letter to Lil Kimmie Boy and he's so jealous.

edit on 24-5-2018 by RowanBean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
And Pelosi becomes the big LOSER as NK comes crawling back to the table begging for another chance and apologizing....in less than a day lol.

Who wants that idiot Pelosi in charge of anything is a wonder, wrong all the time, anti American, cheering when she perceives an enemy has won.

Impeach Pelosi hahaha, it can happen.
edit on 24-5-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

But But I said I believed you.

Don't punish me.

Please forgive me Master.

🙇‍♀️

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

But But I said I believed you.

Don't punish me.

Please forgive me Master.

🙇‍♀️

You are punished, Xeun.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Oh, I see. Some of you have egg on your face after recent developments, and now you are lashing out.

It's cute.

But Trump said a while back he would walk away if there was any BS.

You forgot that part didn't you.

Tricky and Clever 😉

When you get people with low comprehension ability re: Trump-NK Negotiations,
send them to: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And pray that their skills improve.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
And Pelosi becomes the big LOSER as NK comes crawling back to the table begging for another chance and apologizing....in less than a day lol.

Who wants that idiot Pelosi in charge of anything is a wonder, wrong all the time, anti American, cheering when she perceives an enemy has won.

Impeach Pelosi hahaha, it can happen.

The DPRK is willing to talk. That is hardly begging for another chance. Rather it makes them look good and Trump look like a fool. Well more foolish than usual.

The DPRK will never give up their nukes or missiles. Kim doesn't want the ghadaffi treatment, specifically a prostate exam with a piece of rebar then a shot to the head.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Here's a funny exercise you can do for the Hell of it.

It's a video of Nancy's little CNN townhall last night.

Get the video started and stop.

Then fan through frame by frame with your keyboard "Arrow" keys (back and forward)

Then try to decipher her sign language signals.

(btw, she gets slammed with some hard and embarrassing questions too) 😀

CNN TOWN HALL WITH THE HOUSE DEMOCRATIC LEADER NANCY PELOSI - ANCHOR CHRIS CUOMO (5/24/2018)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This Woman has been Mentally Ill for Decades . The A Hole American Voters who Support her Deserve Her Madness ..... And Yes , I Despise you All ........

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Remember our conversation last night? It's possible that Pelosi was molested by her older brother. That would explain part of her quirkiness.

What a disgusting thing to post.
You should seek professional help asap

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Let He Who Is Without Sin , Cast The First Stone........Ahem

(post by burgerbuddy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
take whatever she says with a grain of salt.........I dont know how, some of these older members arent removed due to medical conditions.......

Just look at her.......at almost every talk, she completely zones out and loses the plot....

weve already heard about the docs having to write scripts for Alzheimers for people still in office.....

Holding office shouldnt be an appointment for life.....

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Pelosi is the epitome of Washington DC.

And to think, the braniac leftists actually want to cede more freedoms and grant more authority to people like Pelosi.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
take whatever she says with a grain of salt.........I dont know how, some of these older members arent removed due to medical conditions.......

Just look at her.......at almost every talk, she completely zones out and loses the plot....

weve already heard about the docs having to write scripts for Alzheimers for people still in office.....

Holding office shouldnt be an appointment for life.....

She thinks Bush is president so anything she says should be openly mocked. The women is so old somehow she missed the Obama administration two terms and half of Trumps first term.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
She sure called Mr Un some nasty names, Thug????

Doesn't she have any compassion for his spark of divinity?

My God, a "thug!!!!" Good thing for Pelosi that we're talking about North Koreans here. If Un was the leader of an African or Latino nation her use of that word would have sent her lil voter base into a racist term triggered spastic fit.

:rolleyes: It's not as much fun when the opposition's leadership is this blatantly and openly stupid... I guess this is how Democrats of America felt when Quayle was a GOP leader.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

ive said over and over again, having worked in the field, she shows all the signs of dementia.......

I have no idea HOW and WHY these people are allowed to stay in office and direct the course of our country.....

We have left a monarchy, and fought a war.......only to return to a monarchy......a head of state controlled by political people in power allowed to stay there till they die and pass it on to their children, friends etc......it is corrupt to its core
edit on 5/25/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
As an American, I am just proud to see my brethren actively hoping for the failure of the President in this time of seeking peace. After all, the fate of the country and the world, is nothing compared to getting a little chub over Trump loosing.

And I know a secret. After Trump is no longer president, you will still live here and have to deal with the world, so hoping for America to fail just to feel superior is just a tiny bit #ing stupid.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
As an American, I am just proud to see my brethren actively hoping for the failure of the President in this time of seeking peace. After all, the fate of the country and the world, is nothing compared to getting a little chub over Trump loosing.

And I know a secret. After Trump is no longer president, you will still live here and have to deal with the world, so hoping for America to fail just to feel superior is just a tiny bit #ing stupid.

The part I find funny is this same tactics will be used against a Democrat. Remember when Democrats controlled the house and Senate. They created all kinds of rules to make sure Republicans were not needed to pass Bill's. Worked great until the Republicans took charge and used those same procedures to make the Democrats irrelevant. Same will happen with the president you'll no longer argue positions you will just look for reasons to impeach.

Used to be no matter what dems and repubs had to work together to get anything done. Now they realize that they can just change the rules and dont have to work together at all. So we are destined to investigations and dirty tricks from this point forward.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join