It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi mocks Trump, says Kim Jong Un is the 'big winner'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Kool !!

But no link ?

So Kool

😎🎻

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Kool !!

But no link ?

So Kool

😎🎻

The tweet was deleted. But I can't be the only person who took a screen shot. Time stamp is off my phone.

mobile.twitter.com...

Possibly I can't find it. It was in this link.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hate to even get in a topic like this, but Pelosi is bad for the country no matter what her political ideology is. Her only contribution to this world is to spread hate and division and she's damn good at it.

Dem's need to run that hag off and find someone who is not consumed with hate.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Sure it was.

I'm convinced 100%

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜Ά

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Pelosi is like that girl you pick up at the club, go home with and wake up to and BOLT......even leaving your shoes, then changing your number and moving out of state.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm not sure which bottom feeding scum of the earth I hate the most Pelosi, Hillary or Waters. How some of you that post on ATS support her and her party is beyond me. She has no rationality or anything that resembles common sense whatsoever. This idiot will oppose issues that she lobbied for the week before FFS. Sheer unadulterated stupidity coming from the left nowadays.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I have never seen one person support any of those three mentioned.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
She will always be a to hell with America partisan to the bitter end.

Negotiation through strength is something Nancy will never get behind because it doesn't fatten her quarter billion bank account.

Can't wait for when the sanctions do their work and Kim comes crawling back to the table looking for some of that wealth and prosperity job security Trump is dangling out there on a big stick. Reagan did the same thing when he walked away from Gorby.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

Kool !!

But no link ?

So Kool

😎🎻

The tweet was deleted. But I can't be the only person who took a screen shot. Time stamp is off my phone.

mobile.twitter.com...

Possibly I can't find it. It was in this link.

Obamatollah, my new favoritest tag discovered at your link.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

So right after Trump writes that love letter to Kim Jong Un and cancels "The Summit", Nancy Pelosius Democraticus launches her own missiles of deceit and attacks Trump and says Kim is the big winner !!

She never says anything about WHY however, let alone understand the strategy involved.

She said the "Letter" is "palzie walzie" and chumie too !! 😁

Somebody in NK called VP Pence a bad name too !!

Does she mention that ?

It's not Q-uite this simple Nancy

Pel osi mocks Trump, says Kim Jong Un is the 'big winner' after Trump cancels North Korea summit

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., argued Thursday that North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un is the "big winner" after President Trump canceled the planned summit between the two next month in Singapore.

"I think it's a good thing for Kim Jong Un," Pelosi told reporters during her weekly press conference about how plans for the meeting elevated Kim's status. "They were on par with each other. He got global recognition and regard. He's the big winner."

"When he got this letter from the president saying 'OK, never mind' β€” he must be having a giggle fit right there in North Korea," Pelosi said, adding later on that the letter was "kind of like a valentine."

She seems to be using some kind of strange sign language too !!

All of that Botox has gone to her brain.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: mtnshredder

I have never seen one person support any of those three mentioned.

LOL, I certainly have but ok.

There's insanity coming from both sides of the asylum, but the DNC has definitely raised the "crazy" bar in the last few years.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

She’s a Treasonous Beotch

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi is so ugly she made an onion cry.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thats ok. All sane people mock Nancy Pelosi.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

So right after Trump writes that love letter to Kim Jong Un

Finally you got something right.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

So right after Trump writes that love letter to Kim Jong Un

Finally you got something right.

Oh THAT is soo clever β™₯️

Better than Nancy even.

🎻

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Who the hell elected that women, maybe we should kick California out of the union because their voters seem deranged.

They have to have a normal person in California who can become a Senator.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I hate to even get in a topic like this, but Pelosi is bad for the country no matter what her political ideology is. Her only contribution to this world is to spread hate and division and she's damn good at it.

Dem's need to run that hag off and find someone who is not consumed with hate.

Trump tells the crowd to beat people up, yet you claim Pelosi spreads hate.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Who the hell elected that women, maybe we should kick California out of the union because their voters seem deranged.

They have to have a normal person in California who can become a Senator.

Well you have to wonder since half her District is under water !!

Our District 12th District of California

😁BwaaaaHaHaHa😁

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

So right after Trump writes that love letter to Kim Jong Un and cancels "The Summit", Nancy Pelosius Democraticus launches her own missiles of deceit and attacks Trump and says Kim is the big winner !!

She never says anything about WHY however, let alone understand the strategy involved.

She said the "Letter" is "palzie walzie" and chumie too !! 😁

Somebody in NK called VP Pence a bad name too !!

Does she mention that ?

It's not Q-uite this simple Nancy

Pel osi mocks Trump, says Kim Jong Un is the 'big winner' after Trump cancels North Korea summit

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., argued Thursday that North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un is the "big winner" after President Trump canceled the planned summit between the two next month in Singapore.

"I think it's a good thing for Kim Jong Un," Pelosi told reporters during her weekly press conference about how plans for the meeting elevated Kim's status. "They were on par with each other. He got global recognition and regard. He's the big winner."

"When he got this letter from the president saying 'OK, never mind' β€” he must be having a giggle fit right there in North Korea," Pelosi said, adding later on that the letter was "kind of like a valentine."

She seems to be using some kind of strange sign language too !!

All of that Botox has gone to her brain.

Botox doesn't make you crazy. Trump's favorite drug does.
www.rxlist.com...

You can hear his runny nose. He doesn’t sleep with with his wife due to the impotence. And of course he is nasty.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join