It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laws and law breakers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I continue to see some laughable comments that are never backed up, and it makes me think there are a whole lot of misinformed people out there. A Law is a rule that has been voted into existence. They usually carry penalties for those who break them. They are usually spelled out quite clearly as to what they entail.

So when I see people complain about all the laws Trump has broken, then ask them to elaborate and list them, I get......crickets.

By the same token , when I ask about the laws that previous political figures have broken and not received any punishment, some of those same people will argue that since no punishment was given, there was no wrong being done.

So has the rule of law been re-written? Did the rules change and nobody told the public? Is a law only important if someone is punished?

So here is the challenge, if Trump is guilty of breaking a law, please list it, and explain what he did, and then we can all look into what punishment would fit. I can make a pretty safe bet that if you have a valid concern that he broke a law, there are important people who will listen.

And please, even though this is the mud pit, trying to belittle me would be a bit childish, so try to stick to the topic, which isn't me.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'd like to see that. Remember, the President can do a lot more than we can in respect to ignoring certain laws.

I see people saying people being invesigated are breaking certain laws when there is no real law addressing the issue in the first place. People do not even know what loopholes in laws exist. They do not know how to apply a law or regulation either.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If he had broken any laws the Deep State would have had him by now. I am actually surprised they haven’t created evidence against him...oh wait.

link   
a reply to: rickymouse

At this point, I'm wiling to accept the charge of jaywalking, if it can be proven. I'm not above believing that Trump could be a criminal. But not liking him and his orange hue, just doesn't seem like a real crime to me. Maybe I'm missing something, and if so, I will find out here. If not, this would be a good way to limit those accusations that seem quite fruitless.

link   
A song from the 90s....

"Everybody knows
That the world is full of stupid people
So meet me at the mission at midnight
We'll divy up there"

I sing that song in my head a lot

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I get......crickets.

You have to wait for the completed investigation.

Which is the left's way of saying he's guilty now, we'll prove it later, and if you don't agree, it's because you're a racist, America-hating bastard.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well the rule of law applies to us peasants not the political or corporate elite.
Have you heard of a thing called Affluenza?
If not look up the case of Ethan Couch. You will be surprised by what you read.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

But I got the pistol, so I'll keep the pesos. Yeah that seems fair.

I like that song too.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Well the rule of law applies to us peasants not the political or corporate elite.
Have you heard of a thing called Affluenza?
If not look up the case of Ethan Couch. You will be surprised by what you read.

I am aware of that case. I just keep seeing people make the claim that Trump is a criminal, yet those same people just don't seem up to the mental challenge of explaining why.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
If he had broken any laws the Deep State would have had him by now. I am actually surprised they haven’t created evidence against him...oh wait.

My prediction? The deepstate and their "unknown" handlers are desperate! Remember 911? I am thinking something bigger will happen than that!

Call me crazy if you wish; I really do not care. However, as long as I have been alive, I have NEVER witnessed the likes of what has been destroying our country for years and now seems to be behind the 8 ball or in the corner, in such a state of desperation to salvage their screw up.

They won't go down peacefully..........and their power is worth more than the lives of those they pretend to represent.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

What you offer is a bit loaded.

How would we know if he has broken any laws or not? We would only know if he is guilty if he has been tried and convicted.

Your challenge is just as illogical as those that say Trump has broken laws, without seeing the proof.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I will say that I don’t like the dude but as of right now he is not a criminal. If it turns out he is then get em but if not then let him do his job. Some of his former aids and co workers though....well that’s another story lol

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Deflection?? To a completely unrelated individual for that matter. Do you admit defeat?? Ethan couch is not a law that DJT has broken.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

So when I see people complain about all the laws Trump has broken, then ask them to elaborate and list them, I get......crickets

Well, he's been accused of obstruction of justice, abuse of power and violations of the emolument clause, for starters.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

His point is...if jacktards are going to call him criminal he would like to hear what laws they think were broken. I see this a lot on here as well...people will call Trump of people on his admin criminals, but not be able to cite a law or statute that was broken. If you want to call people criminals make sure can can explain why they're criminals.

Edit: its only loaded if you're ashamed of being one of those people and you haven't a clue to explain yourself.
edit on 24-5-2018 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Deflection?? To a completely unrelated individual for that matter. Do you admit defeat?? Ethan couch is not a law that DJT has broken.

WOW... that was not a deflection just a explanation as to how the elites can get away with crimes. Thank you for twisting the meaning of my post.
And I am sure networkdude will agree with me on that.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So when I see people complain about all the laws Trump has broken, then ask them to elaborate and list them, I get......crickets

Well, he's been accused of obstruction of justice, abuse of power and violations of the emolument clause, for starters.

That's what I was thinking.

Plenty of people have elaborated extensively on the laws Trump might have broken.

Whether he is guilty or not is another story, but for the OP to say he gets crickets, seems to be disingenuous.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Accused is not guilty...not until a court finds you guilty are you a criminal...at least here in the US...agreed?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Accused be what legal authority specifically?? As in who with authority to levy charges has made these accusations outside of D-reps and tv personalities and bloggers??

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

His point is...if jacktards are going to call him criminal he would like to hear what laws they think were broken.

Those laws have been discussed at length before...many times. Is the OP not paying attention?

I see this a lot on here as well...people will call Trump of people on his admin criminals, but not be able to cite a law or statute that was broken. If you want to call people criminals make sure can can explain why they're criminals.

People around Trump are, by definition, criminals. Some plead guilty of breaking the law. As far as Trump, he has not admitted guilt or been found guilty, so we will see.

Edit: its only loaded if you're ashamed of being one of those people and you haven't a clue to explain yourself.

It's loaded because it's a challenge that cannot be completed. Unless the OP is a complete idiot, he knew this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join