It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stick a fork in them, Democrats' 'blue wave' in doubt as generic ballot lead dries up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: shooterbrody

In what way did the “democratic” part endorse MS13? Please do tell.

The Dems just spent the last week calling Trump a racist, because he referred to MS-13 as "animals." Nancy Pelosi went on record criticizing Trump for it, and sticking up for the poor widdle drug gang who got called a mean name.

Another liberal author (I don't know who) wrote that he would rather his daughter date an MS-13 member than a Republican.

It was seriously unreal.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthernLites

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Another liberal author (I don't know who) wrote that he would rather his daughter date an MS-13 member than a Republican.

I saw that.
Pretty disgusting thing to say if you understand ms13 and what they actually do.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: MysticPearl
The Dems publicly supporting MS-13 over Americans is an interesting tactic in trying to keep voters on their side.

That and telling us they will repeal the tax cuts recently passed.
Seems their leadership wants them to fail.

The MS-13 thing is almost unfathomable. We all know the Dems love their illegal aliens, but MS-13 is a criminal gang! They might as well cozy up to the Bloods and the Crips.

I'd say they're trying to destroy their own party, except: I've heard Nancy Pelosi talk. I've heard Maxine Waters talk. They really are that stupid.

They have already done that.

www.bet.com...

Tha Dogg Pound flagbearer Daz Dillinger wants to do much more splitting than just a relationship with Yeezy, however, and he’s calling on the nationally notorious Crips street gang to handle the job.

Hey if your pro gang vote Democrat but if you like having your own business and living in a peaceful neighborhood with no violence vote something else.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This perfectly encapsulates why the Democrats are self-destructing. They've become the kind of one-dimensional cartoon villains that will embrace any bad thing, no matter how illogical it may be.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Allaroundyou

www.breitbart.com...
make of that what you will

I always love me a good Breitbart article. And I will agree with on the fact that the elite super left Nanci is just an evil person.
But to say that the left supports MS13 is just not true. If some gang member came up to me in some threatening manner and had a weapon there a## would be shot. I am a bit more liberal but have very strong opinions about breaking my and your constitutional rights. I agree with Trump on some of his immigration plans also.
What I do see as just a play to get his base riled up is the whole caravan thing. It happens all the time.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

In what way did the “democratic” part endorse MS13? Please do tell.

The Dems just spent the last week calling Trump a racist, because he referred to MS-13 as "animals." Nancy Pelosi went on record criticizing Trump for it, and sticking up for the poor widdle drug gang who got called a mean name.

It was seriously unreal.

I believe you mean the talking heads that are helping to create a divide? Yes they did and have been doing for a long time. And to be honest I do think he is racist but I don’t really care as long as he acts fair and just for all.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Oh so those people didn't really tweet those things? Those papers didn't publish those stories?
I guess that writer didn't tweet about having his daughter date an ms13 gang member rather than a republican?

Ok Thanks for clearing that up for me!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Oh so those people didn't really tweet those things? Those papers didn't publish those stories?
I guess that writer didn't tweet about having his daughter date an ms13 gang member rather than a republican?

Ok Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Hmm I do not remember ever saying anything you just claimed I did....

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Fair enough, you did not.
Sorry I couldn't provide the fox news article for you.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The MS-13 thing is almost unfathomable. We all know the Dems love their illegal aliens, but MS-13 is a criminal gang! They might as well cozy up to the Bloods and the Crip

Didn't the left just freak out recently when Trump called MS-13 animals, SHAME ON HIM! attitude? Is there a person on ATS that thinks they are anything else?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Fair enough, you did not.
Sorry I couldn't provide the fox news article for you.

Thank you for the apology

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

And also the reason i consider myself a bit more left than right is because I support first responders and the government for stepping in and breaking up monopolies. By that very definition I am left. And most people I know and call friends are left but have the same views I do. We want to keep our guns and hate gangs and gang bangers. We want lower taxes and a bit less government.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I love the tweet by the Democrat showing the old poll as a huge deal, and his new tweet on the new one saying generic poll is meaningless.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

My deal with those polls? Who has a landline anymore? Who answers calls they dont recognise on caller ID? How accurate can these polls really be?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthernLites

Back in January, Democrats confidently predicted a "blue wave" would wipe out Republican control of Congress in this year's midterms -- as polls showed a massive lead for the party in the so-called generic ballot. This forecast is looking less certain as that lead shrinks by the week, with one poll even showing Republicans on top.

The "generic" ballot asks voters which party they plan to support, without getting into specific candidates. As recently as April, a Reuters poll showed Democrats with a 13-point lead. Some Democrats cited various surveys, including a CNN poll in December that showed an 18-point lead, as proof that they'd at least claim the House in November.

But that lead has all but disappeared, with Reuters' latest poll showing a slight Republican edge of less than 2 percent. The trend is reflected in other polls. A CNN poll this month showed the Democratic lead at just 3 percent, down from 16 percent in February.

Linky

Funny how looking back on it that the official democrat logo was a jackass. Say what you want about the GOP, but Elephants are awesome.

That being said, its time we update our logo to the lion, because elephants don't rip their enemies to shreds like the new MAGA party is doing.

What the fu#k is a linky. Funniest thing I've heard sense tRump a.k.a. spanky.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
M.A.G.A. My Attorneys Go Away. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Linky is something made up of, get this, LINKS! As in linked to the source that they poster is conveying.

The more you know!

Don't let words get you down man!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Linky is something made up of, get this, LINKS! As in linked to the source that they poster is conveying.

The more you know!

Don't let words get you down man![/quote

Well it seems to me that you are and will continue to be the minority.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Well it seems to me that you are and will continue to be the minority.

If I were to be of the easily butt-hurt persuasion, I'm sure that could be construed as bigotry. You don't want to be known as the bigot....do you?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join