It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF was I seeing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Damn, even closer than the one in that video?

Thats bonkers! I wonder wtf it was that you saw?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Not THAT much closer than where it was towards the end of the video but definitely a little bit, but more consistently the most close that video has. I think I was more parallel to the plane than that video which seemed kind of at an odd angle at first.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I have come to accept that I will never be able to prove anything I have ever seen, if photo evidence is required.

First of all I have a cheap phone that gives me joy if I am even able to make or receive a phone call without losing the signal.

Second, it has this wonderful glitch were it will automatically return to the home screen whether you touch it anywhere, or just hold it in your hands.

Third, I love it exactly the way it is because I hate cell phones anyway. I only have it because my job requires I have one. Okay, I have one, and they know that because I live in the Twilight Zone, it is usually worthless.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
I live near an airport, and sometimes while out driving around I'll see the really big passenger jets coming in, due to the size of them combined with some distance they can at times look like they are barely moving. Like how don't they just fall out of the sky? In reality they are likely going about 90 miles an hour or so but the distance and size of the thing throws off perception.

I live near one too and have never seen a plane do that 'stationary float' thing. Mine are always moving. Should I be worried? Am I different??

Also I find it odd that 2 threads based on this phenomenon were posted so close together. I have never heard of this before.

edit on 24-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
this is a know optical illusion caused by the movement of your car and the airplane

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You saw what you saw, and I surely believe you. Can't I explain it? Nope.

But surely it had to do with angles, speed, direction, distance or whatever physics things cause those visual anomalies.

Pretty cool, really.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I got to be honest in the midst of our adversity.
But I am hearing a lot of this lately.

And coming from you a sceptic? That puts a
lot on it if you ask me. I can give you something
all differences aside. Something an old guy I used
to know would say.

"If the river makes noise? There must be
something in it."

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Shaped like a balloon would be a fake Falcon jet

yep they're up there.....I'm the ats boy with the Armasight Zeus 2 640 and the pvs-14

triangles and the b-2 flying wing and the new one and the latest aircraft......at night no lights

they come by here going by Sherman Texas where they were announced to be doing fine tuning on drones
edit on 24-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I believe you as I have seen this as well.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

originally posted by: schuyler
It was just an airplane that you saw at an angle where you could not see forward motion. This is not mysterious. It isn't a disguised "black triangle.' It wasn't a hologram. It was just a simple airplane. The greatest conspiracies can be spun from the thinnest of threads, and this is yet another example.

In your arrogance, you forgot to add the prefix "In my opinion". In my opinion, this is a common mistake here on ATS by members who think all their comments/responses are true FACT. The OP made a statement he believes to be true. He cannot prove it. You cannot disprove it. A simple tweak to your response makes it much more palatable.

I don't agree. ATS is supposed to be about "denying ignorance." I see no evidence. Instead, common every-day things are turned into conspiracies. Every light in the sky is a UFO carrying aliens from space. To the rest of the world, ATS is a "cranky conspiracy site" and not seen as credible. Everything is not "relative." I am not required to post in a manner that conforms to your idea of a proper post, and as far as I'm concerned, you calling me names rather nullifies any objection you may have. I stand by my posts and my time here on ATS. I stand by my record, which is a whole lot better than 99% of the people here. You're just preaching.

Preaching? Calling you "names"??
I think not...I am posting an opinionated response, to which I am entitled, as are you.

And forgive me, but the logo on the homepage of this site says "ATS - Above Top Secret".
It does not say "ATS - Denying Ignorance".

You say your record here is better than 99% of the people here.
Is that a fact or just your opinion?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
U saw a real UFO. a reply to: Puppylove

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

While I appreciate the sentiment, not believing in God and being a skeptic are two different things. I've had many threads arguing against skepticism and the extremes it goes to. Just because I see no proof or good reason to believe in God does not make me closed minded.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join