It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Russia Tipped Election For Trump Staggering Says James Clapper

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ooh it's only my reality that trump is a liar.

Got it.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ooh it's only my reality that trump is a liar.

Got it.

11 more steps to go...

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Rewey

That's because we have parties that can't rise above their parochial interests to speak to the national interest and parties that can't seem to comprehend the precept the Republic comes first.

Exactly. Governments were formed to run a country's economy, and determine how and where money should be spent.

But now that every political party is being forced to take a stance on every bloody social issue, like gay marriage, abortion, transgender rights, etc, the bipartisanship divide just keeps getting worse. And the parties usually just take a side they assume will please their voters, even if that's just opposing the other party for the sake of it...

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That noise was my point flying over your head.
I'm done.

link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

According to YOU not the CIA FBI....They are the ones telling us this, you just chose not to listen. trump is the fake news king.

The CIA and the FBI lost all credibility during the 2016 US elections. Sadly they had to drag MI6 and GCHQ into it too.

These "Intelligence" agencies are despicable.

Keep sucking off the nozzle though Kurt.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So getting back to the OP's argument, Sillyolme... Below is my comment from the first page of this thread, explaining why there's a much more realistic and obvious explanation as to why those 80,000 votes went the way they did.

Which do YOU think is more plausible - my view below or that 80,000 votes were swayed by Russian Facebook posts (competing against $580 million of Hillary advertising)?

From page 1:

"Those three states were rustbelt states, who historically would vote Democrat. However, in the eight years of Obama presidency the economy and job market in those states were decimated. He gave them nothing. The town of Flint couldn't even get the paltry amount of money to provide the town with lead-free drinking water. The large African American population felt abandoned by a black president, and the result was the terror that their children would get brain damage from drinking tap water.

And along comes Trump who promises to bring back American jobs. While Hillary was nowhere to be seen.

So why do you REALLY think that votes didn't go to the DNC? I mean, truly?"

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

She'll never make it.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

If this were true, then the Heads of the Intelligence agencies at the time, should be prosecuted for their massive failure to prevent this.

Glad Clapper is willing to fall on the sword himself.

He'd be a Great American to do that.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

That noise was my point flying over your head.
I'm done.

Would madison avenue not said hrc's ad campaign was a failure when she outspent trump by a vast amount and still lost????
Madison ave is all about getting the most ad for the money, no???

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Still grasping at straws 18 months in
edit on 24-5-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

FACTS LOL. YOU'RE THE BEST SILLY!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

According to YOU not the CIA FBI....They are the ones telling us this, you just chose not to listen. trump is the fake news king.

The CIA and the FBI lost all credibility during the 2016 US elections. Sadly they had to drag MI6 and GCHQ into it too.

These "Intelligence" agencies are despicable.

Keep sucking off the nozzle though Kurt.

How did the CIA and FBI drag our intel agencies into the American election?

WE picked up on Trump and his inner circle doing business with Russian criminals in late 2015 and had to alert our friends in America what we uncovered

We were not spying on him, his friends stumbled into our surveillance

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Why do you want to go digging up the past on these people?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

and when those "friends" across the pond acted on a plan formulated by Brennan the question becomes did MI6/MI5 know they were being used to assist in interfering in our elections and support of a coup?
edit on 24-5-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Did WE? Do you have any links to what you've just posted?

I've just read a stunningly interesting revelation that I'd never heard of before.

Please, indulge me.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I know FBI retirees who were so burned out by holding in all the lies and fears instilled in them that they have been diagnosed as PTSD but can never see a therapist or get meds. Got this straight from their wives mouths who had lived in hell with their husbands all those years.

We've got a sick country, folks. And most don't even know it or suspect.

Russian influence, of course. Dirty, all the way around. Question is, can it be changed? I wish I were more optimistic; especially seeing our disgusting leadership on every level.

I am not proud.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Didnt Clapper originally say there was no evidence they had any affect on the election? Didnt Obama say the same thing?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I believe I remember Emperor Obama stating, after the election that the Russians had no effect on the election or its results.
He said it in the Rose Garden, I believe.

He also said before the election that Trump better accept the results of the election, along with plenty of other Democrats saying the same thing.

Now high ranking people in the Obama Administration intelligence community are saying that they knew that the Russians were try to affect the election and even had spies in Trumps campaign.... but they didn't think it was important to tell Trump about it.

How much crap can they feed you people before you get filled up???

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

President Obama ridiculed Donald J. Trump on Tuesday for saying that the presidential election was rigged against him, telling Mr. Trump, the Republican nominee, to “stop whining and go try to make his case” to win more votes than Hillary Clinton.

Mmmm the irony.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join