It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Russia Tipped Election For Trump Staggering Says James Clapper

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Trump is the liar here.

Not really but I guess its youir own reality so no changing that I guess.

Trump who has waged an all out war to discredit everyone who came before him.

and yet Clinton Obama and the rest of the failed Obama admin have provided lie after lie on why Clinton lost. How amny lies i the left up to now as to why Clinton lost?

Because he can never hope to measure up so taking them down fixes his ego issue.

Well if he never measured up and still won I guess that speaks volumes about Democrats and reality.

So you are incapable of analyzing what Clapper said then and what he said now so you deflect back to TRump.

and even after that you provided the very answer you just tried to ignore -
Clapper is a liar and is such to an extent you are incapable of defending the 2 contradictory statements he made.

The irony.
edit on 24-5-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

First of all, I'm not a US citizen.

Second of all, you aren't either.

I'm a Brit watching you Brats complain about how horrible your legitimately elected President is...

Like I said, MAN UP! You sound like a pathetic little wheeny.

I'm not a man? I work till the the cows come home mate.

People with mindsets like yours will become victims through your own choice. Keep depending on the welfare mate.

See where you end up.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In October 2016 Obama told Trump to STOP WHINING about the upcoming election being rigged. It can't happen.
www.nytimes.com...

And remember all the dems saying no way it can be rigged when Trump said it? because everyone thought Hillary had it in the bag.

So they told him to man up and just accept the results, he was being a baby LMAO..

Then he won and , OH DAMM IT HAS TO BE RIGGED . Effing cry babies.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Madison avenue who have made their living in advertising for decades. But don't let anything like history or facts get in your way.

Well Hillary should have hired all of Madison Avenue then. Whomever she hired obviously sucked.....and she spent upwards of $1.2 BILLION.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They sponsored competing rallys in the same locations so they could spread the divisiveness and rancor. Hoping for fights and riots that would make the evening news and further the message to millions.
Yes they sponsored events on both sides. Their target was US. You and me. It still is. Trump is a tool they used and are still using. They want to destroy democracy. They don't love trump. Who ever insinuated that? They are using him.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: carewemust
In October 2016 Obama told Trump to STOP WHINING about the upcoming election being rigged. It can't happen.
www.nytimes.com...

And remember all the dems saying no way it can be rigged when Trump said it? because everyone thought Hillary had it in the bag.

So they told him to man up and just accept the results, he was being a baby LMAO..

Then he won and , OH DAMM IT HAS TO BE RIGGED . Effing cry babies.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

They sponsored competing rallys in the same locations so they could spread the divisiveness and rancor. Hoping for fights and riots that would make the evening news and further the message to millions.
Yes they sponsored events on both sides. Their target was US. You and me. It still is. Trump is a tool they used and are still using. They want to destroy democracy. They don't love trump. Who ever insinuated that? They are using him.

Washington DC wants to destroy democracy.

FIFY

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah, we really do think it through. The US is the most hyper-partisan country on earth. People live and breathe their beliefs and political leanings on a daily basis, and that's only gotten worse as the US devolves further into identity politics.

Americans don't sit there for weeks and weeks leading up to an election thinking 'gee, I just can't make up my mind...'.

If the horrendous scandals about Trump didn't kill his chances, then a few pithy Facebook ads sure as hell weren't going to do it. I guess you really don't think this stuff through...
edit on 24-5-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Guess he was lying too.

edit on 24-5-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

That's because we have parties that can't rise above their parochial interests to speak to the national interest and parties that can't seem to comprehend the precept the Republic comes first.
edit on 24-5-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

No Kurthall isn't living under a rock. You've been unduly influenced by trumps smear campaign which he has admitted he uses so that you won't believe them when they speak negatively about him. He told a reporter that he does that on purpose.
So who's really living under that rock? The ones who believe trump or the ones who see through him?
edit on 5242018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

...trumps smear campaign

The word you are looking for is "truth" and not smear campaign.

Just so you know...

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

a reply to: keenmachine

No Kurthall isn't living under a rock. You've been unduly influenced by trumps smear campaign which he has admitted he uses so that you won't believe them when they speak negatively about him. He told a reporter that he does that on purpose.
So who's really living under that rock? The ones who believe trump or the ones who see through him?

Got a link to trump saying he's using a smear campaign?

Funny....so Trump alone is taking on the rest of media and winning at it....what does that tell you?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

a reply to: Rewey

What is foolish is this constant claim that advertising is ineffective. Someone better notify Madison ave because there are a few hundred thousand people making a living depending on just the opposite.

You guys really don't think these things through do you?

Well, Clinton wasted 1.2 billion on her election and used the dossier and lost so you tell us.

Jeeesus. That burn is going to need some aloe...
edit on 24-5-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What are you disputing foxy? That doesn't prove trumps greatest fear.
And that is his greatest fear. Oh that and getting thrown out of office when Mueller is done with him.
Your statistics don't address what I wrote. At all.
Rolls eyes.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
stopped reading after, "no illegals voted"

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Madison avenue who have made their living in advertising for decades. But don't let anything like history or facts get in your way.

Think about what you wrote for a moment.
fortune.com...

The Clinton campaign, which maintained a longer and more concerted fundraising focus, brought in about $581 million.

lol keep them coming
what would madison avenue have done with $581 MILLION dollars?

you are so far behind you think you are in the lead

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

What are you disputing foxy? That doesn't prove trumps greatest fear.
And that is his greatest fear. Oh that and getting thrown out of office when Mueller is done with him.
Your statistics don't address what I wrote. At all.
Rolls eyes.

LOL! Weren't you saying he was going to be gone months ago? Sure is taking a long time.

I'll make a bet with you....Mueller is gone first and Trump wins a second term...I'll even make it more interesting and say that both the House and Senate stay GOP in November....

Wondering what the excuse will be then....Russians influenced every election? Advertisers were too good on the GOP side?

I mean seriously....when the GOP keeps control and Trump wins a second term....will there be a complete meltdown because reality comes home to roost?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No I haven't put a time frame on anything.
Wrong again dude.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

careful she is partial to crow

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join