It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Cancels Singapore Summit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Pluginn
a reply to: nwtrucker

I only mentioned facts and real events! If you don't think so who is blind really!?
Of course it matters, it ain't that much different then with N-Korea.. N-Korea is also on that axis of evil list from Bush, of course Trump is just following the same road (as did Obama):
Axis of evil list:
IraQ
Iran
N-Korea
Cuba
Libya
Syria

Any country on that list is = listen or get destroyed basiclly!!! no deals and even when they comply it doesn't matter they still bad and the US just say; not good enough we go on with sanctions or worse war.

Nope. Zero evil in any of them. Just a game plan against righteous nations. Yawn.

Are you serious!?

This is the problem with the planet. If other countries do it, it is evil, if your country does it, then it is ok.

This is why governments brainwash people with patriotism for your country. Means they can get away with pretty much anything because the people are so brainwashed and conditioned!

Yes, I'm serious. I will point this out once more, you...and others, use the U.S. as an excuse for the countries named above. Period. Simple.

What ends up is they are 'excused' and the U.S. isn't. I suggest that is as biased as it gets.

I will compensate and use your bias as a rational for my bias.

Sorry, dis I say just the US? Please quote me where I said that, and we can go from there.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'll ponder that thought the next time our glorious US of A supports the slaughter of innocent kids along some fence in Israel.

Cancel a meeting with them for ... errr... peace and freedom, how's that?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I only mentioned facts and real events! If you don't think so who is blind really!?
Of course it matters, it ain't that much different then with N-Korea.. N-Korea is also on that axis of evil list from Bush, of course Trump is just following the same road (as did Obama):
Axis of evil list:
IraQ
Iran
N-Korea
Cuba
Libya
Syria

Any country on that list is = listen or get destroyed basiclly!!! no deals and even when they comply it doesn't matter they still bad and the US just say; not good enough we go on with sanctions or worse war.

Nope. Zero evil in any of them. Just a game plan against righteous nations. Yawn.

Are you serious!?

This is the problem with the planet. If other countries do it, it is evil, if your country does it, then it is ok.

This is why governments brainwash people with patriotism for your country. Means they can get away with pretty much anything because the people are so brainwashed and conditioned!

Yes, I'm serious. I will point this out once more, you...and others, use the U.S. as an excuse for the countries named above. Period. Simple.

What ends up is they are 'excused' and the U.S. isn't. I suggest that is as biased as it gets.

Sorry, dis I say just the US? Please quote me where I said that, and we can go from there.

OK. Your splitting hairs. You did say 'your' country. My positioning is rather clear. The subject matter is the U.S., therefore, at the least, it is implied. Skirting you general statement, I will apply the U.S. as an example, then.

My post stands as stated.
edit on 24-5-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
All I'm saying is that, we're a secondary party/player here.

North and South Korea are the main ones negotiationg here. What we do really doesn't have huge relevance.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The gist is, you can't act like a spoiled brat when the deep pockets has agreed to meet with you.

My hope is that this is a public gesture that finalizes actual diplomacy that is occuring.

I hope most realize by now that Trump tends to come off the top rope to gain some leverage when he finally gets around to true negotiations. The talk was that Trump was so eager for this to happen that he was willing to give anything, and now we see that he basically said nope I'm done unless Kim is willing to meet our demands. I'm sure that now Kim has received the message he knows that Trump is not coming to the table with eyes closed and wallet out like so many in the past have done. I kind of liked the you show 1 nuke and I'll raise you 1000...so Trump like...lol

edit on 24-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It was just announced that the US delegation was invited to Singapore for pre negotiation talks last week and North Korea did not show up. The United States was in effect, stood up.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
All I'm saying is that, we're a secondary party/player here.

North and South Korea are the main ones negotiationg here. What we do really doesn't have huge relevance.

You do know that the US is at war with NK? Right? It is not like only SK is at war that we are supporting...

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Axis of evil list:
IraQ
Iran
N-Korea
Cuba
Libya
Syria

Are you serious!?

OK. Your splitting hairs. You did say 'your' country. My positioning is rather clear. The subject matter is the U.S., therefore, at the least, it is implied. Skirting you general statement, I will apply the U.S. as an example, then.

My post stands as stated.

It is not just America, it is my country too (UK) People need to stop looking at our governments as mini Gods and turning a blind eye to the thousands of men, women and children who has been slaughtered because of the government's of the west.

Yes, gullible people will always fall for the "we are doing it to keep you safe" but the truth is, they do not give a crap about you. They do not give a crap about your family, they do not give a crap if you live or die. All they care about is control and power, and most of the population has been conditioned and brainwashed with patriotism, that it becomes easy for these sociopaths to do what they do.

I will never blame america, I will never blame England, because we more than our governments. It's these sociopaths who control us I hate!

I wish for the day when everyone opens their eyes to this!

CX

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
Trump just now.

We're more than ready to wipe you out if you do something foolish.

Looks like we're back to square one... or worse.

Maybe he feels that this is how he needs to communicate to that person. I dunno. Its not how I would do it, but I keep power hidden as a trump card rather than projecting it in front of me.

"Projecting it in front of" you is a sign of insecurity and weakness.
Frankly it is embarrassing that this is our President.

Its an alpha trait.

Jesus Christ...No..

An Alpha Wolf who picks fights indiscriminately or bares teeth and growls often for little reason or otherwise constantly shows aggression is EXILED. It is assumed by the pack that the wolf is either sick or WEAK in it's position. That Alpha Male is seen as unfit to lead and challenged and driven from the pack.

Silent confidence, not insecure and indiscriminate lashing out, is the hallmark of a pack leader.

Here you go if it helps:

he leads not with noisy brashness and teeth-bared aggression, but steady strength, mettle, and heart; as McIntyre told another wolf researcher:

“The main characteristic of an alpha male wolf is a quiet confidence, quiet self-assurance. You know what you need to do; you know what’s best for your pack. You lead by example. You’re very comfortable with that. You have a calming effect.”

www.artofmanliness.com...

Otherwise, the precise opposite of Trump. Sick Wolf.

Have to agree, adding that line in the letter reeks of an insecure child...not an alpha male. Hate that term anyway as it's usualy used or claimed by a total tool!

Seriously, this reminds me of times when I had to scold my kids for arguing and then going nah nah nah nah nah afterwards.....it's just embarrassing that this is coming from a world leader....and even more that people think it's ok.

CX.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Cheney did know it seems yes, yet he did what was planned I guess, go with the flow something like that!?:

Actually ... this thing here merits a thread of it's own
Seriously

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It was just announced that the US delegation was invited to Singapore for pre negotiation talks last week and North Korea did not show up. The United States was in effect, stood up.

Link ?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Well, looks like a major setback. Hopefully they can get things back on track, assuming that NK was ever serious and not up to their usual shenanigans.

Trump cancels Singapore summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un

President Donald Trump has canceled his historic summit in Singapore with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un next month. The meeting, which would have marked the first face-to-face encounter between a sitting U.S. president and a North Korean leader, was set for June 12.

Trump's letter:

ERM This is EXACTLY what Kim wanted DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you Trump supporters too brainwashed see why ?

Answers on a postcard....although I don't expect any!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yea, I think it won't take long 'till Mr. Kim realize that there's no way other than peace with the SK and the US.

Atleast we got hostages back and Kim's nuclear bases destroyed.

Btw, someone beat you by a few seconds.

Oh FFS Are you that ignorant you actually believe that those bases are "live" bases.

Kim is playing a game and Trump is too stupid to see it.

Honestly I give up at the stupidity expressed on ATS these days since Trump became president.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I was just about to post this. As much as I dislike Trump, I'm pro-peace (and pro-America of course) denuclearization, etc and I'd like to see this work out.

I haven't been getting my hopes up too high because this isn't the first time that it looked like things were going well with NK. There was a similar hope at the end of the Clinton admin with NK under Kim Jong Il. That fell apart at the beginning of the Bush admin.

The North Koreans are known for their chain pulling and it's really quite possible that Kim Jong Un was always acting in bad faith (which many FP exports were cautioning).

As far as I can tell, the biggest difference between the Obama approach (and Bush approach and Clinton approach) to NK is really just the pressure that they expected China to put on Kim because Xi Jinping and Trump have this apparent "friendship." Exactly what new sanctions did they add to the existing sanctions for this "maximum pressure" campaign? I believe it was sanctions on about a dozen Chinese shippers with a total of 20 vessels between them.

The reality is that both China and Russia have an interest in NK not being too friendly with the West.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

I'll ponder that thought the next time our glorious US of A supports the slaughter of innocent kids along some fence in Israel.

Cancel a meeting with them for ... errr... peace and freedom, how's that?

As you will. Thanks for the rest of your comment. It proves the lack of merit on the NK issue.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

You might not believe this, but with the exception of nuclear proliferation, I would see us out of the ME, as well.

I fully expect Trump out of Syria before the mid-term elections, assuming no further twists are thrown in to the mix.

Trump pulled the B-52s back to Guam, he's apparently offered to guarantee NK's security! This is now not being met with the appropriate response from fat man.

Something or somebody has messed this. It is a disappointment.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthernLites
a reply to: theantediluvian

Kim threatens to cancel Summit.

Insults our VP

Trump cancels anyways.

ALPHA MOVE

"Know when to walk away from the table." - The Art of the Deal

Looks like President Trump might have the Joint Chiefs resume more Frequent Joint Military exercises with the South Korean Military in order to Send a Stronger Message to the North that they Must come to the Table Eventually before the Regime runs out of Cash , and Kim possibly having a Military Coup to Deal with .
edit on 24-5-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join