It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Cancels Singapore Summit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
Trump just now.

We're more than ready to wipe you out if you do something foolish.

Looks like we're back to square one... or worse.

Maybe he feels that this is how he needs to communicate to that person. I dunno. Its not how I would do it, but I keep power hidden as a trump card rather than projecting it in front of me.

"Projecting it in front of" you is a sign of insecurity and weakness.
Frankly it is embarrassing that this is our President.

Its an alpha trait.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I didn't know Bolton said the Libya thing. That is like saying cooperate with us and we will still stab you in the butthole.....literally....we will overthrow you anyways and let your people stab you in the butthole while its filmed for our amusement.

To a crazy dictator. When the choice is butthole stabbing or continuing the antagonistic status quo. The choice is pretty easy.

Still don't blame Trump for canceling the meeting though.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: theantediluvian

Of course he did! Who didn't see that coming? Now, what are they going do with all those commemorative coins?

Buy some diplomatic skills?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
I didn't know Bolton said the Libya thing. That is like saying cooperate with us and we will still stab you in the butthole.....literally....we will overthrow you anyways and let your people stab you in the butthole while its filmed for our amusement.

To a crazy dictator. When the choice is butthole stabbing or continuing the antagonistic status quo. The choice is pretty easy.

Still don't blame Trump for canceling the meeting though.

Yeah, trying to make peace with a bloodthirsty neocon running his mouth isn’t going work. This junior high administration needs to step off the international stage. So embarrassing.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

My question is, why TF does he have to say this? IS IT NOT OBVIOUS? Was there some doubt about the US Nuclear Capability?

Some people feel the need to repeat the same thing over and over even if they think it's obvious...

He is an embarrassing idiot

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Sure they ain't saints but the US is in my eyes less of a saint then those country's on that list for sure!
The US is build on war and only has known 21 Years of peace in her existence.
How many wars and how many lives after WWII? Man I dunno, maybe Hitler looks better. At least wwII was only for a few years...
edit on 24-5-2018 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

VP Mike Pence didn't help matters either:

Pence: North Korea will get the “Libyan model” if Kim Jong Un doesn’t make a deal hotair.com...

A North Korean Official Has Called Mike Pence's Libya Comparison 'Ignorant' time.com...

edit on 24-5-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Pence: North Korea will get the “Libyan model” if Kim Jong Un doesn’t make a deal hotair.com...

A North Korean Official Has Called Mike Pence's Libya Comparison 'Ignorant' time.com...

So true. These guys can't seem to get on the same page. In the most delicate of situations, Dence and Bolton go and shoot their mouthes off and completely blow it. It really makes you wonder how serious they were to begin with.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

It is pathetic that the current admin would even mention actions of hillary as a possible coarse of action for the new admin.

Good catch for nk.

You know what happens during a treaty?

I thought both sides would shut up with the mud slinging and both sides begin to lower their weapons.

50/50

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn

Sure they ain't saints but the US is in my eyes less of a saint then those country's on that list for sure!
The US is build on war and only has known 21 Years of peace in her existence.
How many wars and how many lives after WWII? Man I dunno, maybe Hitler looks better. At least wwII was only for a few years...

So go join ISIS.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
Trump just now.

We're more than ready to wipe you out if you do something foolish.

Looks like we're back to square one... or worse.

Maybe he feels that this is how he needs to communicate to that person. I dunno. Its not how I would do it, but I keep power hidden as a trump card rather than projecting it in front of me.

"Projecting it in front of" you is a sign of insecurity and weakness.
Frankly it is embarrassing that this is our President.

Its an alpha trait.

Jesus Christ...No..

An Alpha Wolf who picks fights indiscriminately or bares teeth and growls often for little reason or otherwise constantly shows aggression is EXILED. It is assumed by the pack that the wolf is either sick or WEAK in it's position. That Alpha Male is seen as unfit to lead and challenged and driven from the pack.

Silent confidence, not insecure and indiscriminate lashing out, is the hallmark of a pack leader.

Here you go if it helps:

he leads not with noisy brashness and teeth-bared aggression, but steady strength, mettle, and heart; as McIntyre told another wolf researcher:

“The main characteristic of an alpha male wolf is a quiet confidence, quiet self-assurance. You know what you need to do; you know what’s best for your pack. You lead by example. You’re very comfortable with that. You have a calming effect.”

www.artofmanliness.com...

Otherwise, the precise opposite of Trump. Sick Wolf.

edit on 24-5-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Why? You go join the armed forces (if you ain't already or was?) in the US and spread peace and democracy since perhaps you believe in that?
I never get in a fight! never look for troubles and you dare saying I should ISIS??

So you get this low and say I should join ISIS? That is the best argument you have?
edit on 24-5-2018 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Mike Pence is waiting in the wings; he’s a part of the neocon plot to waylay Trump and take over after he’s impeached or forced to resign. Naturally, he’d say some stupid crap like that just to waylay any peace with NK

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

U SA Today
Trump later contradicted Bolton, saying the United States is not looking to Libya as a model for the administration’s approach to denuclearization. The Trump administration has said it does not seek regime change in North Korea

It appears that Bolton and Pence undermined the President.

John Bolton worked in the both Bush Administrations and is as "deep state" as it gets.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

U SA Today
Trump later contradicted Bolton, saying the United States is not looking to Libya as a model for the administration’s approach to denuclearization. The Trump administration has said it does not seek regime change in North Korea

It appears that Bolton and Pence undermined the President.

John Bolton worked in the both Bush Administrations and is as "deep state" as it gets.

Bolton and Pence are the EFFEN PEOPLE Trump CHOSE.

So what kind of IDIOT is HE???

The kind that hires the worst possible people to carry out his agenda?

Or the kind that promotes very stupid and dangerous deals with whacko dictators?

And YES "all of the above" is an unfortunate and likely option.
edit on 24-5-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well, he did more in 2 years than the previous administration did in 8.

I'd suggest he celebrate.

He did?

He's said a lot, but what has he actually accomplished?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He did?

He has done more for China than any President in history! From handing over all the TPP trade to starting a fake trade war with China to only concede more than we ever have in the past..It's a very long list.

MCGA!!!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

He did?

Think we are just talking about Twitter use in this situation

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That letter made me smile, thanks for sharing!

It's like watching two 4th grader (Mike the Pike and Don the Hun) trying to bully a third with a massive arsenal of saliva and Ghaddafi_esque threats. It's moments like this when it dawns on me, that I could use a Dr. Stangelove hitting the nuclear starter right about now in order to end this stupid apesh!t for good.

Pathetic. And the not-so-noble price goes to...

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

He upsets a lot of people. For the 5 year old attention seeker, that is sufficient.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join