It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German News report say that Trump cancelled the meeting with Kim

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Any success towards the talks and talk of peace was never attributed to Trump.

Except for Trump himself.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Kim is an immature (perhaps slowly maturing), ruthless, greedy, spoiled dictator.

But after 3 decades, with a chance at finally cementing peace, Trump pulls the rug out from under the summit.. because NK dared to insult a military drill. This isn't about the U.S. - this is first and foremost a chance at NK and SK to finally mend long-standing wounds, and bring some peace to the area. Trump however, has nano-thin skin, and any perceived insult or sleight is met with a barrage of anger and hate. Trump is literally incapable of being the bigger person, to fix a bigger picture. It's all about him.

You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that i pray to God they will never have to be used.

These are the words of a angsty teenager. I am stunned some of you support this sort of gibberish - that this speaks for the United States. Trump is only proving he has the SAME mentality of Kim. Which of course, was proved out during Trump's tweet-a-thon with Kim.

And some of you STILL think.. you really believe, Trump is cleverly negotiating and playing 12-D chess or something. What a laugh.

(post by CreationBro removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

But after 3 decades, with a chance at finally cementing peace...

Right.

3 decades. 30 years. 5 Presidents. All of them trying to open a dialogue with North Korea and the Kim dynasty. All of them failed.

Why did Trump succeed so far? How did Trump get three hostages released? How did Trump get Kim to close down a nuke research site? How did Trump even get a meeting planned? No one else could.

The answer is right in front of your face. You typed it out. Trump is acting like Kim expects others to act. Doing so, he has made more progress in North Korea than all 5 previous administrations put together. But you still complain about that.

If I didn't know better, I would think you want the hostages shipped back to Kim Jong Un, that you want North Korea to get nuclear weapon capability to use against the US, and that you want to ensure no talks will ever happen between the two countries. But I know better. You just hate Trump so much that all that is preferable to knowing that Trump succeeded at something.

You live in a scary world.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Looks like NK still wants to talk ....

www.cnn.com... rea-donald-trump-summit-intl/index.html?no-st=1527235461

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

You saw the letter?

I mean... that doesn't look really real, either.
Let's just pray to God that he really is praying to God?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
i'm not one bit surprised.

nobody knew that diplomacy could be so complicated...

nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated..

nobody knew that tarrifs could be so complicated..

he's a clown.
I don't think you understand what's going on here. The CFR has been running foreign policy for decades. They don't want Trump messing up their plans for continuous wars and destabilization of various areas. You can't stop it in a day and they've been undermining Trump since day 1 of his term. Also I'd like to mention that the CFR has quite a few members of the secret Order of Skull and Bones in its membership rolls and they do have plans for a New World Order. They have produced the makings of the Deep State. I would also like to mention that every Secretary of Defense since Eisenhower has been a member of the CFR. Hillary was invited into membership as well as Angelina Jolie. Even the person who was in charge of Children's programming for PBS (read Sesame Street) was a member. You may recall that Sesame Street is purported to be a product of the mysterious CIA MKULTRA programming. Also various members of the media and press..... time to have a look at the bigger picture don't you think?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

imo, if there is such a thing as "the deep state" trump is part of it and I think he's jonesing for war.

meet, don't meet.. it doesn't matter. they aren't going to completely denuclearize. it's all a big game of bluster and nonsense for good optics. it's a show between two bozos... with nukes. isn't that special?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Did you write this while looking up at a pie up in the sky, daydreaming?

Can you list the honest politicians who don't lie?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
I was just reading on yahoo....."I know right." That N Korea caved and the talks should be back on. So problem is what??

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dthwraith

The only problem is that Donald J. Trump won... again.

That catastrophe overshadows the return of hostages, destruction of nuclear sites, and anything else that might make the wrong person look good.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: knoxie
i'm not one bit surprised.

nobody knew that diplomacy could be so complicated...

nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated..

nobody knew that tarrifs could be so complicated..

he's a clown.
I don't think you understand what's going on here. The CFR has been running foreign policy for decades. They don't want Trump messing up their plans for continuous wars and destabilization of various areas. You can't stop it in a day and they've been undermining Trump since day 1 of his term. Also I'd like to mention that the CFR has quite a few members of the secret Order of Skull and Bones in its membership rolls and they do have plans for a New World Order. They have produced the makings of the Deep State. I would also like to mention that every Secretary of Defense since Eisenhower has been a member of the CFR. Hillary was invited into membership as well as Angelina Jolie. Even the person who was in charge of Children's programming for PBS (read Sesame Street) was a member. You may recall that Sesame Street is purported to be a product of the mysterious CIA MKULTRA programming. Also various members of the media and press..... time to have a look at the bigger picture don't you think?

The deep state as you call it might be way deeper than you might think even though I agree with you.
George Bush Senior wouldn't have been part of it, no.......................

CHEERS PAL

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join