It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - FBI's COMEY and McCABE FRAMED Military Hero - General MICHAEL FLYNN.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But he wasnt. Why do you guys keep kicking g this empty can around.
It doesn't matter if they thought he was the queen. What they thought isn't what was reality. This goes more to measuring their instincts than anything else.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

He signed it.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Oh we're putting a time limit on it.
I love finite declarations like this.
A few weeks. That puts it in early June .
Any other details you might want to include?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You seem to have forgotten that sentencing has been delayed until July by agreement of both parties. No one is looking to appeal. Flynn is still cooperating with Mueller.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

No one tortured Mike Flynn. Please. He'd be on tv screaming about being framed but he's not.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Sure he will.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

How? What tactics is he using that is forcing false confessions?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

No one tortured Mike Flynn. Please. He'd be on tv screaming about being framed but he's not.

Lets say for the sake of argument that the rumors are true, If you are Flynn and they come to you and say plead guilty or we go after your son next what would you do?

Mines not even yelling at me yet and I know I would plead guilty to guarantee they leave him out of it, rather than run the risk of a trial, especially if I was running out of the money needed to keep a high quality lawyer on retainer.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

when you commit crimes then plead guilty these tend to be the consequences

Not in the lawless Trump administration.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well we see all of these people on this thread saying Flynn pled guilty, thats it, its over.

Then why oh why is the FBI refusing to release bipartisan requested documents yet again claiming it is part of an ongoing investigation?

Friday is the deadline for the FBI and Justice Department to give the Senate Judiciary Committee key documents in the Michael Flynn case.

It won't happen, because that's not how the current FBI and Justice Department deal with congressional demands involving the Trump-Russia affair. But sooner or later, Judiciary Chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, is likely to get his way.

In a May 11 letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray, Grassley noted that more than a year ago, on Feb. 15, 2017, the Judiciary Committee requested a copy of the transcript of a Dec. 2016 phone call between Flynn and Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak. It was that call that led the FBI to go to the White House to question the newly installed national security adviser on Jan. 24, 2017, just four days into the Trump administration. And it was that questioning that led to Flynn pleading guilty to lying to the FBI.
Ahead of the Trend: Insight into the evolution of the millennial generation
Watch Full Screen to Skip Ads

The Judiciary Committee request was bipartisan. But the Justice Department refused to hand over the document. Instead, then-FBI Director James Comey briefed the committee on Flynn and other issues on March 15, 2017.

Now, with Flynn awaiting sentencing, Grassley wants the information he asked for more than a year ago. Plus, he wants the FBI agents' contemporaneous report on the interview, known as a 302, and any other notes or documents relating to the interview (the interview was not recorded.)

It seems certain that the Justice Department, in conjunction with Mueller's office, will refuse, citing an ongoing investigation. That will be true until Flynn is sentenced, or until his case concludes in some other way.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

So the case is over buit the sentcencing, and all the anti trump people on here say thats it and proves its a done deal, yet the files still cant be handed over to congress?

Because the FBI knows it has something to hide.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Flynn pled guilty.

End of.

Absolutely not.

It means that the state cannot be held accountable for wrongful conviction, so that he is not entitled to compensation.

It does NOT mean that if he was proven to be innocent, that he could not be cleared and that he could not be released from prison.

But most of all, it does NOT mean that any wrongdoing that led to a guilty plea is either irrelevant or unpunishable.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: DBCowboy

1. Trump can declassify anything. If it is literally this bad he would.

I love this argument. Trump camn also fire anybody in tje FBI if he wants.

But that led to screams of obstruction of justice. Now the very same people demanding trump be impeached are saying trump can declassify anything he wants, like they wont just scream impeachment and obstruction louder if he does that.

2. The only proof is what the media presents. Confirmation bias to their partisans.

I have posted many things that sbhow how shady this investigation is. They are just usually ignored by the anti trump crowd.

Here is a small starter for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes, of course we only see what has been publicly reported, but that alone is pretty damning.

3. Of course republicans knew these committees didn't just form. The oversight was present the whole time.

Oversight has been stonewalled for over a year, hence the meeting tomorrow.

4. It's most likely we just don't have the information.

All the more reason for an investigation, yet the anti trumpers are against even that, claiming that one looking into the intel communities behavior would be a horrible abuse of power.

5. The people trump chose including Flynn are shady people.

Agree that trump does have shady people around.

SO what does that have to do with rather the investigation is legit?

Just about everyone in washington is surrounded by shady people. But for some reason, only trumps team got this special treatment.

Why do you think it's only trump's team? That is precious.

Many administration's have had this happen.

Show me one example of any campaign ever habving fisa warrants used to spy on campaign associates?

How about one campaign that had FBI informants spying on campaign members?

Ill wait patiently.

Show me actual proof this happened...

Is the media corrupt or not?

Are politicians corrupt or not?

Why is it when the confirmation bias is met the media and politicians are sudeeply trust worthy?

Blows my mind.

Trump tapped into the Alex Jones and fed up crowd. That doesn't mean he is a patriot or good president. Like every other politician he taps into this to win.

The man has a shady past. Supported bill Clinton, gave to the Clinton Fondation and was literally communicating with the Clinton's until 2015.

But you are right everything the media has been saying is fact and has never been takin out of context.

edit on 24-5-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Show you proof that what happened?

That a Fisa warrant was got for Carter page?

That an informant was used by the FBI to get info from trump campaign members?

Why are you commenting on these issues if you dont even no these very basdic facts?

You come in saying many administrations have this sort of investigation (wiretaos, informants, etc.) against them

Then I ask you to name one.

Your response is that you cant name one, and now change your stance to asking for proof that wiretaps, informants etc. happened.

So you prove not only your intial claim of this happening to other campaigns is a lie, buit that you arent even aware of public knowledge of things such as the fisa warrant on carter page.

edit on 24-5-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The narrative you believe hasn't been shown to be real.

What you are saying is that trump's people were not dirty and there was no cause.

This has not been proven. I could just as likely say to you there has never been a dirtier campaign and give you a bunch of poorly written liberal papers and blogs showing this.

However I don't believe them. I don't believe the media provides facts. I don't believe politicians are trustworthy.

What I do know is bill Clinton was impeached when a special council(independent council) set up surveillance on Monica Lewinsky and literally tapped her phones. Then trapped her and then bill Clinton was caught having lied about a bj. Ironically shortly after Gingrich who led the charge and moral war was found cheating on his wife with a call girl and resigned.

I can tell you until this is over we have no idea what is real. There certainly isn't anything in trumps well documented history to think he is a upstanding trustworthy character.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The National Security Agency monitored the phone conversations of 35 world leaders after being given the numbers by an official in another US government department, according to a classified document provided by whistleblower Edward Snowden.

The confidential memo reveals that the NSA encourages senior officials in its "customer" departments, such as the White House, State and the Pentagon, to share their "Rolodexes" so the agency can add the phone numbers of leading foreign politicians to their surveillance systems.

The Bush administration authorized secret surveillance activities that still have not been made public, according to a new government report that questions the legal basis for the unprecedented anti-terrorism program.

President George W. Bush authorized other secret intelligence activities — which have yet to become public — even as he was launching the massive warrentless wiretapping program, the summary said. It describes the entire program as the "President's Surveillance Program."

The report describes the program as unprecedented and raises questions about the legal grounding used for its creation. It also says the intelligence agencies' continued retention and use of the information collected under the program should be carefully monitored.

The nation's secret intelligence court has identified more than 75 cases in which it says it was misled by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in documents in which the bureau attempted to justify its need for wiretaps and other electronic surveillance, according to the first of the court's rulings to be released publicly.

Monica Lewinsky told yesterday how she was repeatedly threatened with 27 years in prison if she refused to co-operate with Kenneth Starr's prosecutors.

Without allowing her access to legal advice, Ms Lewinsky reveals, prosecutors told her she would be charged with perjury, obstruction of justice, subornation of perjury, witness tampering and conspiracy unless she co-operated in Mr Starr's investigation, and agreed to wear a body wire and record conversations with Mr Clinton, his secretary, Betty Currie, and his friend, Vernon Jordan. They also threatened to bring charges against Ms Lewinsky's mother to compell her to co-operate.

The Lewinsky portion of the investigation included the secret taping of conversations between Lewinsky and coworker Linda Tripp, requests by Starr to tape Lewinsky's conversations with Clinton, and requests by Starr to compel Secret Service agents to testify about what they might have seen while guarding Clinton

Lewinsky’s voice cracked as she recalled the moment in January 1998 when she was first confronted by FBI agents and lawyers working for Kenneth W. Starr’s Office of Independent Counsel, who threatened her and her mother with criminal prosecution if she did not agree to wear a wire against President Bill Clinton.

TextThe Watergate scandal began early in the morning of June 17, 1972, when several burglars were arrested in the office of the Democratic National Committee, located in the Watergate complex of buildings in Washington, D.C. This was no ordinary robbery: The prowlers were connected to President Richard Nixon’s reelection campaign, and they had been caught wiretapping phones and stealing documents. Nixon took aggressive steps to cover up the crime

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This will be the perfect Memorial Day for contrasting America's Ultimate HEROES against America's Ultimate TRAITORS.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Your posts are delusional, making claims based on little or no evidence and jumping to conclusions without taking the time to prove your case beyond a shadow of a doubt. Just like your post that Comey conspired to deny Trump his Presidency, this post is not based on facts, just wishful thinking. And I can almost see how you *think* your claims are logically valid, but they aren't. You are reaching.
edit on 24pmThu, 24 May 2018 15:32:55 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It’s pretty obvious that Comey and McCabe got together and decided they wanted to frame Flynn because they believed, believe it or not, that he was a danger to the Constitution, not them.

It doesn't seem obvious to me, this seems like made-up garbage.
edit on 24pmThu, 24 May 2018 15:34:39 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

2 post and nobody knows who you're quoting or talking to ?

Strange and Scary

💡

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
HA HA HA, wait until they figure out that DAG Sally Yates planned the removal of Flynn and used it to make a slot for Deep State mole HR McMaster. That is right ... McMaster was working for the FBI/CIA/NSA, Clinton campaign, and Obama.
edit on 25-5-2018 by fnpmitchreturns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join