It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - FBI's COMEY and McCABE FRAMED Military Hero - General MICHAEL FLYNN.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
He plea bargained his way out of a crime he did, the crime being taking money from out of country sources without reporting it. The judicial system often makes a deal to plead guilty to a crime where you get to walk away free, often that crime never really existed or you did not know it was a crime to do something.

This was a setup, Flynn will do no time. The lie he pleaded guilty to was nothing to do with Trump knowingly colluding or know-fully benefiting from the Russians actions. It is all just a smoke screen to make it appear that the special council is producing something, even though it is not relevant..

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: luthier

Why would he play his hand like you say? He's waiting until closer to midterms to drop the hammer.

I see more 4d chess. Of course.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
He plea bargained his way out of a crime he did, the crime being taking money from out of country sources without reporting it. The judicial system often makes a deal to plead guilty to a crime where you get to walk away free, often that crime never really existed or you did not know it was a crime to do something.

This was a setup, Flynn will do no time. The lie he pleaded guilty to was nothing to do with Trump knowingly colluding or know-fully benefiting from the Russians actions. It is all just a smoke screen to make it appear that the special council is producing something, even though it is not relevant..

You think general Flynn Obama's DIA had no idea what he was doing?

With a shady country no less.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Where is Grassley's quote?

Here:

ISpecial Agent Joe Pientka be available for a transcribed interview with Committee staff: Accordingly, no later than May 25, 2018, please provide: 1. The information requested in our February 15, 2017 letter, including the transcripts of the reportedly intercepted calls and any FBI reports summarizing them; and 2. The FBI agents’ 302s memorializing their interview of Flynn and 1A supporting docs, including the agents’ notes. In addition, please make Special Agent Joe Pientka available for a transcribed interview with Committee staff no later than one week following the production of the requested documents.

Original Document:
Grassley Senate.Gov

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

There is no conflict with him doing business with that country, it is not Russia and supposedly is ok to do business with as long as you do the proper paperwork. If you are talking about getting someone who did wrong to that country back to that country for charges, I think that was considered legal, just not appropriate behavior for a person in the job he held, and he should not have lied about it.

So you are saying that Democrats can do it but not Republicans?
edit on 24-5-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Where is Grassley's quote?

Here:

ISpecial Agent Joe Pientka be available for a transcribed interview with Committee staff: Accordingly, no later than May 25, 2018, please provide: 1. The information requested in our February 15, 2017 letter, including the transcripts of the reportedly intercepted calls and any FBI reports summarizing them; and 2. The FBI agents’ 302s memorializing their interview of Flynn and 1A supporting docs, including the agents’ notes. In addition, please make Special Agent Joe Pientka available for a transcribed interview with Committee staff no later than one week following the production of the requested documents.

Original Document:
Grassley Senate.Gov

I read his quote. Like I said it sure doesn't say flynn is a hero and was framed.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I thought Flynn was initially in hot water because he did something with Turkey.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

There is no conflict with him doing business with that country, it is not Russia and supposedly is ok to do business with as long as you do the proper paperwork. If you are talking about getting someone who did wrong to that country back to that country for charges, I think that was considered legal, just not appropriate behavior for a person in the job he held, and he should not have lied about it.

Lol, so flynn was supportive of the coup and said turkey was harboring terrorist then gets flashed some money when he goes private and changes his mind and wants to help the Islamia government take out the secularist.

No you are right makes perfect sense.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

BTS, don't waste your breath with some members. Their attitudes are set in stone.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I thought Flynn was initially in hot water because he did something with Turkey.

Initially it was for a sexy spy he was brushing up with.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

BTS, don't waste your breath with some members. Their attitudes are set in stone.

You are correct I assume the media and politicians are lying.

Unlike some who glorify them when they are misleading with the worm tongue.
edit on 24-5-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Initially it was for a sexy spy he was brushing up with.

I just heard that described as using a "Honey Pot". That was the hook that got Papadopoulos in Australia.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Yes I am a big supporter of the Democrats.

That is the only possible reason.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Politicians are elected for their ability to lie most times, the best deceiver wins the election.

Media has always twisted things to make it more appealing, that has been going on for as long as I remember, right back into the sixties for sure. I do not remember much past sixty two, I was seven then. But I watched the news and read the headlines even when I was young. I found it interesting.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Pleading guilty doesn't mean you're guilty. It means you have run out of money to keep fighting the charges. He had to sell his house and they threatened to start investigating his son.

I think he will recant his guilty plea and said it was done under financial duress.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Apparently you never watched James Bond as a kid.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

a reply to: drewlander

They don't retire anymore they get baby stem cell injections.

Are you making a reference to someone who's name rhymes with Gloria Venderbilt?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: DBCowboy

1. Trump can declassify anything. If it is literally this bad he would.

I love this argument. Trump camn also fire anybody in tje FBI if he wants.

But that led to screams of obstruction of justice. Now the very same people demanding trump be impeached are saying trump can declassify anything he wants, like they wont just scream impeachment and obstruction louder if he does that.

2. The only proof is what the media presents. Confirmation bias to their partisans.

I have posted many things that sbhow how shady this investigation is. They are just usually ignored by the anti trump crowd.

Here is a small starter for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yes, of course we only see what has been publicly reported, but that alone is pretty damning.

3. Of course republicans knew these committees didn't just form. The oversight was present the whole time.

Oversight has been stonewalled for over a year, hence the meeting tomorrow.

4. It's most likely we just don't have the information.

All the more reason for an investigation, yet the anti trumpers are against even that, claiming that one looking into the intel communities behavior would be a horrible abuse of power.

5. The people trump chose including Flynn are shady people.

Agree that trump does have shady people around.

SO what does that have to do with rather the investigation is legit?

Just about everyone in washington is surrounded by shady people. But for some reason, only trumps team got this special treatment.

Why do you think it's only trump's team? That is precious.

Many administration's have had this happen.

Show me one example of any campaign ever habving fisa warrants used to spy on campaign associates?

How about one campaign that had FBI informants spying on campaign members?

Ill wait patiently.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You won't get an answer to that from Luthier. But for those who care, here's a timeline of Michael Flynn's impressive military career.

U.S. Hero Michael T. Flynn: twitter.com...

(Note: President Obama fired Flynn as Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, because he told Obama that he didn't like how Brennan and Clapper ran their respective agencies.)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I say pardon general Flynn !! 🤣

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join