It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - FBI's COMEY and McCABE FRAMED Military Hero - General MICHAEL FLYNN.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
May 23, 2018

Former FBI Director James Comey testified (in closed session) to the Senate Judiciary Committee, that FBI Special Agents Peter STRZOK and Joe PIENTKA felt that General Flynn was telling the truth, when they interrogated him.

So why is Flynn now having to defend himself (and going broke in the process) against charges of lying to the FBI? Senator CHUCK GRASSLEY is about to blow this conspiracy wide open.

On Friday May 11, 2018, Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) sent a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray and Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein, stating James Comey testified that the FBI didn’t think General Flynn lied.

Grassley also revealed Joe Pientka was the second FBI agent who joined Peter Strzok on January 24th, 2017 in an ambush style interview to take down General Flynn.

The recently unredacted portion of the House Intel report also revealed that the illegal leak of Flynn’s phone call with Kislyak is what allowed the FBI/DOJ to keep a counterintel operation open on General Flynn.

It’s pretty obvious that Comey and McCabe got together and decided they wanted to frame Flynn because they believed, believe it or not, that he was a danger to the Constitution, not them. He was a danger, when all he was doing was communicating with people that he had a legitimate right to communicate with, both as a candidate Foreign Policy Advisor, and as the National Security Advisor Designate, and as a National Security Advisor.

So Grassley wants to see the notes of these people, and he wants to interview the one agent who was there who was very, very, very serious about how Flynn did not deceive. The agent that he wants to interview is the agent who went to the Inspector General and complained about the conduct of Strzok and McCabe.

On or about June 1, 2018, Joe Pentka will testify against Comey and Strzok, to Chuck Grassley and the Senate Judiciary committee.

Source A: www.thegatewaypundit.com...
Source B: twitter.com...

I hope the purging of deep-state operatives from our government will lead to the release of General Michael Flynn. A General makes decent money, but in March of this year, he had to sell his house to pay the legal bills associated with fighting the bogus charge leveled by Special Prosecutor Bob Mueller.
Flynn Forced To Sell Home: nypost.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/23/2018 by carewemust because: minor adjustments

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Flynn pled guilty.

End of.
edit on 23-5-2018 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

The Michael Flynn Guilty Plea Stinks to High Heaven.
www.washingtontimes.com...

+24 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Guilty plea induced under duress could get thrown out. We will probably come to find his family was threatened or something.

+17 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
End of.

We ain't seen the end of nothin' yet, my friend.

There are a LOT of deep state actors who are going to go to jail. Of course, they've got to be trotted through the entirety of the legal system, stripping them of all the wealth first. But, they're going to fall like dominoes here in a few more weeks.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Then why not defend his self with such great connections? This whole thing stink to low hell.
He lied straight up and caved like a coward. Maybe to protect his son but his son deserves to rot in a cell for a long time anyways. Flynn was always a bad idea for the job as was Comey and they were warned of this before hand. The idea was ignored and now we are here.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Flynn will be appealing the plea bargain.

Watch for it.

Here's how they'll do it...

Appealing a Conviction After Pleading Guilty

No wonder Bueller has stalled the "sentencing".

😎
edit on May-23-2018 by xuenchen because: 💥🤡

+13 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

In the middle ages 10's of thousands of people plead guilty to being witches, its amazing what a bit of torture/pressure will make people admit to.

The comparison is extremely fitting as most people can easily see that whats going on right now is nothing more than an extension of those witch hunts, the political ptb are prosecuting those that dont tow the line.

Flynn had the unfortunate situation of being on the wrong side and is being punished accordingly

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Clearly you know nothing about law or else you would know the difference between a law being broken between a current or former statesman and a standard citizen.
The way of giving and determining punishment is different. But I would never expect you to know that.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I read at the time that Mueller was threatening to go after Flynn's son, if Flynn didn't plead guilty. Apparently a Special Counsel is so powerful, that he can ruin you (career-wise and financially) just with a thorough investigation.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

What "great connections" are you referring to? Flynn isn't wealthy.

+22 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I was not born yet during the D-Day invasion.

But given enough time, and implied threats to friends and family, I'm sure the FBI could get me to admit that I botched the landing.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: drewlander

Apparently a Special Counsel is so powerful, that he can ruin you (career-wise and financially) just with a thorough investigation.

That's the thing, when you commit crimes then plead guilty these tend to be the consequences. Crazy, huh?

link   

I would imagine after serving 33 years in the armed services and then becoming the national security adviser you would have these said connections.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's likely that after the Mueller appointment is deemed as unconstitutional, Flynn will be off the hook, or, Trump will PARDON Flynn. Depending on how Mueller's appointment is voided out.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The gateway pundit is on about the same level as infowars..

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I can post links that support your type of thought if you would like? BTW I will post links that you have commented on in the past that damn him and discredit him. Therefore making you a hypocrite.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I would imagine after serving 33 years in the armed services and then becoming the national security adviser you would have these said connections.

Nope.. Special Counsel Mueller trumps all those VIP connections. He could have any of us crying "Uncle!" in short order.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

carewemust, I'd really caution you against using gatewaypundit as a source of information. And twitter as a second source, while not as bad as the first one, still is not a good source.

MBFC has been pretty established as independent and I'll link a page about them and add something else interesting about it, but check out the rating on gatewaypundit:

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis.

MBFC

Here is a wiki page on MBFC and their background. While you can fill out a poll while on their site, it will not count into the bias check, they use an established methodology for that.

While MBFC purports to adhere to a strict methodology,[1] it has nonetheless achieved an apparently consistent track record in its ratings. Both Firefox[2] and Chrome[3] support MBFC extensions, respectively.

Link

What I found interesting -- while gatewaypundit is rated down at the end at 191 in the [propaganda, extreme bias, fake news sites], we can find ATS in the Low ratings category, described as [Conspiracy-pseudoscience] at 141.

edit on 23-5-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
The gateway pundit is on about the same level as infowars..

Yeah...and this so-called senator named Chuck Grassley didn't do any of what the GateWayPundit said...or even if this senator exists!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join