It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who's in your phone contact list?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I use first names usually, except for doctors and dentists. I have a habit of including the profession of people whom I do business with, like “window guy, John”, or “handyman, Steve”, or “Landscaper chick, Diane”. I always forget their names, so I just scroll alphabetically to whatever profession/trade/service I want, and voila, their name is included!

My husband used to always make fun of me because my phone contact list is pretty short. With his business, he has like a hundred professional contacts alone, not including friends and family. I’ve got like, 20, maybe 30? I’m a loser.

ETA: I went back and counted - I actually have 41 contacts. Woo Hoo!
edit on 24-5-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

The universe is all numerical.

But buddy - I was doing a classic quote from The Prisoner

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
I'd like to know more about reptilicus.

I got work people the facility number. I'm still figuring it out. I only had this phone e for two months after not owning one for a year. Here is a funny one though. Some people get mail addressed to a misspelled name. I use those names for a few family members lol.

I got a
Bullet
D-block
And phatboy.

Fun y thing though, bullet is his actual real name. I saw the mail in that name. Can I just mKe up a name for mail to deliver to me? Everything from junk mail to cell phone bill And tap magazines.
edit on 5-24-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I'd like to know more about reptilicus.

weirdo dude at work. about 35 years old.
has no cable or internet.
uses a hot spot on his phone to watch old movies from back in the day then comes in and raves about them.

1st one he told me about was reptilicus. yesterday he was asking me if i saw a certain boris karloff movie.... # no

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

NSA help desk.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's a mixed up list because the wife got a bunch added from her facebook (against my wishes) - so those are regular full names, most of my buddies use nicknames/alias and our phones display first-last name sequence.

"Dr." or "Doctor" is recognized and cant be used as first name to sort them together, so I list all as "DOKTUR" whatever firstname, last name, nick name (HugoBoss) - because we see LOTS of doctors.

ganjoa

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join