It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who's in your phone contact list?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
do you save people by first name?
last name?

how do you do it?

i use nicknames for everyone. can't have the federali's coming across my phone and getting a handle on my #

a few examples of my phone

100 year greek
bama baby
boet
fat man
john the morlock
krenwinkle
lawyer asshole
moonfoot
narco jesus
'n-word' toby
reptilicus
skrillx
switchblade
the big dog
turkish

just a few

hows yours look?

forgive me
im not used to alcohol buzz
edit on 23-5-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu May 24 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Is Turkish your drug dealer?

I was playing guess the dealer looking at your list.

Eta: damn, just realized narco Jesus was probably the obvious answer.
edit on 23-5-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
If the government does see your list, you will definitely be on some kind of government list.

Our phone list has friends and relatives on it, their real names. The government can look up the number anyway to see who it belongs to.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Is Turkish your drug dealer?

I was playing guess the dealer looking at your list.

Eta: damn, just realized narco Jesus was probably the obvious answer.

hahahah
no
turkish is the cheif metallurgist at my job. he is from turkey

narco jesus was my old landlord
he is a jesus freak but before that he was addicted to vicodin

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hey I've been handed the 'Most Pointless Thread of the Year' award a few times...

But I think you deserve it more.

I consider myself dethroned.

edit on 23-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

i try to represent at all times

i think it is funny conversation

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I just use first names for acquaintances, full names for friends, family named by how they are related to me.
Beyond that I see it as me putting in more effort than it is worth. The government probably already knows everyone I am in contact with anyway,I personally saw one of their stingray II's get loaded into an obvious looking surveillance van in the parking lot of popular grocery store,two vans parked side by typical white delivery vans. It was so noteworthy I took a photo with my phone, which if that didn't get me on some watch list then all my firearms purchases have, not to mention all the anti-government posts I've made over the years.

I don't fear the government, the Lord my God is stronger than they are and can deliver me to safety.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I just use first names for acquaintances, full names for friends, family named by how they are related to me.
Beyond that I see it as me putting in more effort than it is worth. The government probably already knows everyone I am in contact with anyway,I personally saw one of their stingray II's get loaded into an obvious looking surveillance van in the parking lot of popular grocery store,two vans parked side by typical white delivery vans. It was so noteworthy I took a photo with my phone, which if that didn't get me on some watch list then all my firearms purchases have, not to mention all the anti-government posts I've made over the years.

I don't fear the government, the Lord my God is stronger than they are and can deliver me to safety.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
First names usually...last names if I know more than one person with that name...or just a last name for the person I know less well....random numbers I save with a name and a note telling me who they are. Or then my friend with like 5 #ing phone numbers I have a little note on each telling me which goddamn number it is....

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I'm horrible with names, even nicknames. Faces I can remember though!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm horrible with names, even nicknames. Faces I can remember though!

I used to be good with faces - but within the last 10 years they're all a blur, a big smudge. Even my glasses don't do anything unless I am right up close.

If I'm stuck for names I am like Oi, You! or I gradually cotton on to it over time - there was one lady at my son's school I totally forgot her name and it was on the tip of my tongue and for weeks I waited until I heard someone call her! Now I remember! (for now
)

Also re: OP - I put everyone in either first name or first and last - really cannae be bothered because those names will be on some database somewhere anyway.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Mrs. Magoo?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Hey I've been handed the 'Most Pointless Thread' of the year award a few times...

But I think you deserve it more.

I consider myself dethroned.

Get back on there matey!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

forgive me

Lmao.

I add people by their real names, but not always both first and last. And I also include a note, since I meet a lot of folks from different persuasions.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

forgive me

100% true

been buzzed out the past 2 nights which is more than the last year
its a different feeling

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

edit on 23-5-2018 by Ohthewey778 because: wope..

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I use real names.

Unless of course, it's a female I don't want my wife to know about. Then I just use 'Bruce".

Currently, I have nine contacts. My wife and 8 guys named Bruce.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I don’t have a contact list.I don’t use names. I know who it is by the phone number. I have most numbers memorized. I’d say about 50 or so I can spout out on demand. It trips my friends out when I address them by their phone number. I always eff my phones up and never back up anything so I started identifying people by their number. We are just numbers anyways to the government and business world. My customers as well. It gets easier the more you do it.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

I am not a number, I am a free man!!!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus
We are all just numbers. Social security, credit cards, addresses, phones, licenses, license plates, sports and whatever else. I think I’m free as well sometimes but then I realize the best slaves are the ones who think the same. Don’t pay your taxes and see how free you really are.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join