It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI spy went to college with Bill Clinton

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The FBI informant has been a friend of the Clinton's since the 1960's.

According to the book, "The Clinton Crack-Up" the author interviewed Stephen Halper in 2004, who claimed to have studied with Clinton at Oxford from 1967-1971.

The images from the book are in this tweet:
twitter.com...

The informant endorsed Hillary Clinton for President despite being a Republican, most assuredly because of their personal friendship.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

It looks like Stefan Halper tried to use someone already in the Trump campaign, to get himself hired.
www.axios.com...

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

This smells worse than a toilet stall after taco Tuesday.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I cant help but think about Hillary saying "if that sob gets elected we are all going to fry".

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Why does all the print media freely throw around Stefan Halper's name, yet on T.V., all the talking heads refuse to mention it? Do they think the CIA or FBI will punish them with a heart attack?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

may be true
but studying with someone means they are friends??

if i studied with someone 20 years ago and have not seen them since does that mean we have been friends for 20 years?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Did you endorse their political campaigns even though it wasn't you're party they ran for? How bout taking interviews for books were you claimed to be friends with them?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Can trump sue him? I am sure there was a NDA signed

Trump can make money off of him and pay back the Russians

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: TinySickTears

Did you endorse their political campaigns even though it wasn't you're party they ran for? How bout taking interviews for books were you claimed to be friends with them?

no i did not
i guess theyre friends

wonder if they went into the bone zone together as curious college kids

you know
smoking chiba but not inhaling
playing the sax
boning down curioso style

maybe

like matthew mcconaughey playing the bongo's naked with a buddy.
same thing
except brass

edit on 23-5-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

may be true

if i studied with someone 20 years ago and have not seen them since does that mean we have been friends for 20 years?

If they were running for President would you support them, especially if you've been in politics for decades, you'd connect right?

He endorsed the Clintons, he's a Republican. Why would a Republican endorse the Clinton's? Because they're friends and he can make a lot of money off a Clinton president; like Cohan tried to do with Trump.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

may be true

If they were running for President would you support them, especially if you've been in politics for decades, you'd connect right?

He endorsed the Clintons, he's a Republican. Why would a Republican endorse the Clinton's? Because they're friends and he can make a lot of money off a Clinton president; like Cohan tried to do with Trump.

Didn't Donald Trump endorse Clinton. And give the Clinton foundation plenty of money?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

may be true

Didn't Donald Trump endorse Clinton. And give the Clinton foundation plenty of money?

I guess you didn't pay attention when he was a candidate. He said openly that he bought off politicians all the time because they're corrupt, he used the system to his advantage because they allow it.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

may be true

I guess you didn't pay attention when he was a candidate. He said openly that he bought off politicians all the time because they're corrupt, he used the system to his advantage because they allow it.

Oh that makes him a patriot I guess. He also supported bill Clinton.

But you are correct I tried to ignore him and Clinton as best I could.

new topics

top topics

join