It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The messiah is gay

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The messiah is gay

I know this title is a little troll, but it has that forum that I could share this information

I'll start to explain all that

Luc 17:24
King James Bible
For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day

Luc 17:25
King James Bible
But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation

Luc 17:28
King James Bible
Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded

Luc 17:29
King James Bible
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

Luc 17:30
King James Bible
Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Luc 17:31
King James Bible
In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.

The Bible tells us in its verses that the Son of Man will be rejected by this generation and will not be believed. The Bible tells Luke 17:31 that the son of man will appear in a day of despair or he will have to flee. Does not that remind you of the abomination of desolation?

Marc 13:14
King James Bible
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains

Marc 13:15
King James Bible
And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

Marc 13:16
King James Bible
And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.

Luc 17:31 = Marc 13:15-16
Son of man = Abomination of desolation

Son of perdition, man of sin, etc. ... the messiah is not without sin, for being without sin is just impossible already Jesus did not respect the Sabbath.

Matt 10:22
King James Bible
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

The son of man will be hated and despised as well as his people

Isaiah 53:3
King James Bible
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not

Isaiah 53:4
King James Bible
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted

Isaiah 53:5
King James Bible
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed

Mark 13:14 tells us that the abomination of desolation is mentioned to Daniel

This is where the messiah appears. Why would this person be the antichrist if she was despised? In Isaiah 53: 3 spoke of the despised Christ. Daniel shows us the power of Christ that everyone had taken for a cursed of God

Daniel 11:21
King James Bible
And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries

Watch the power of this person!

Daniel 11:22
King James Bible
And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant

Daniel 11:23
King James Bible
And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people

Daniel 11:31
King James Bible
And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate

Daniel 11:36
King James Bible
And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods[ZEUS], and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done

Daniel 11:37
King James Bible
Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all

Daniel 11:38
King J
But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces[Zeus/YHWH]: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Daniel 11:39
King James Bible
Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god[ZEUS/YHWH], whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain

Jehovah was translated to Jovis by the Romans. Jovis is "Jupiter", as in "Jovian satellites". Jupiter was a copy of the Greek God of All Things, Zeus. Jehovah is Jovis, they just dropped the "eh".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Zeus is the God of the Old Testament

Zeus / Jupiter has a child

In this psalm it is David who speaks, because the psalms are written by David

Psalm 2:7
King James Bible
I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee

Psalm 2:8

King James Bible
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession

Psalm 2:9
King James Bible
Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel

David also appears in Revelation!

Here it is the LORD who speaks to David who says the same thing as in Psalm 2: 9 as a (rod of iron)

Iron is the alchemical element that represents Mars in Hermeticism. Mars/Ares is the son of Jupiter / Zeus / Yhwh (Mars god of Wars)

Revelation 2:27 (2+7=9)2:9
King James Bible
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father

(The Lord says to have a father)

What is interesting is that after that says he will deliver him the morning star. The morning star is like that called Christ.]/b]

Revelation 2:28
King James Bible
And I will give him the morning star.

Jesus is the morning star

Revelation 22:16
King James Bible
I Jesus[ have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Luc 18:38
King James Bible
And he cried, saying, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me

Jesus is son of David and David is Ares son of Zeus / Yhwh

the Bible is not a book with a chronological history but a collection of prophecies

David who is Ares son of Zeus YHWH has 2 sons in Greek mythology including Eros the god of love and Anteros.

Eros is the God of homosexuals and he is also the god of pederasty. Yes, you understood well. He has 2 Eros including the primordial Father and son of Ares / Mars. Eros is probably the incarnation of the god Pan and represents likewise dionysos another homosexual god.

Pan represents the original horned god of the ancient religion Pa (n) ganism. The god pan exactly like Eros it is a God of the pederas

edit on 23-5-2018 by Kolza because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
pederasty that the church to transform into devil sight that represented it with horns and everything red

In the Templars Pan was venerated under the appearance of Baphomet. A man mid woman, half beast

the Freemason also have divinity Baphomet, which is not demonic but represents pure wisdom and great knowledge. Baphomet is the alchemical mercury and the philosopher's stone united in one being

In the Chinese Pantheon the god of the mason named Chang PAN

The pantagram comes from Pan

The origin of the word Panic comes from Pan, because when Pan will appear the son of man called the abomination of desolation and son of sin, on Earth it will be panic.

EROS = HORUS THE EGYPTIAN CHRIST (KRST)

He is also the god Min and Attis

A new world order will be born after all the war is over and the true messiah is present. The gay messiah

youtu.be...

You must know that before Jesus / Eros/Horus comes to reign his brother Elijah / Anteros will come.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I know the subject is a bit controversial and I doubt you understand, but it took me a long time to write all that. please do not delete it's not a troll

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Do you think he will like showtunes?
And weekends on fire island?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kolza
but it took me a long time to write all that.

You wasted your time and effort. Any part of the bible can be taken out of context to be interpreted any way one desires. If you are trying to legitimize homosexuality, this doesn't work.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What? No mention of "Secret Mark?" Any good "Jesus as gay" presenter should know that one.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
no offense.......but this was a huge post reaching sooooo far lol and making GIANT leaps of interpretation......

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kolza

Neighbour, it is clear you don't know etymology works. Your attestations to where words come from, are utter #e. Could you sod off and read up on how etymology works?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kolza
it took me a long time to write all that. please do not delete it's not a troll

Correction. It took you a lot of time to COPY that. Bible quotes alone mean absolutely nothing. Not an auspicious beginning for you on ATS.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

So...mary magdalene was a tranny?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Giant leaps? I would call them giant mistaken ones. I mean this based solely on this word in one unrelated language means that word in this other unrelated language. I am not even getting into the scripture.

I wonder if Kolza is a disciple of Ezekiel Kranlin aka Zeke the freak from San Francisco.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I wonder if Kolza is a disciple of Ezekiel Kranlin aka Zeke the freak from San Francisco.
Don't know but I sure hope this first attempt is not his "A" game .

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Huh? I can't see twisting the writings of the bible the way you did here. Are you practicing for a job at one of the major news networks or something? Is this place part of your entrance exam for the MSM Job?

The Messiah is going to be a guy, not gay.

edit on 23-5-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You must understand that all religions are binding and the story of the bearded Jesus who came to have it crucified is false because the Messiah was born in our day.

The Jesus of the past is Zeus for Jzeus, but he has interesting links with Hinduism of which in Hinduism

Christ is Krishna

In the Bible Jesus to an apostle called Simon (Peter) Barjona ( bar Yona)

A disciple of Krishna named Arjuna.

www.british-israel.us...
Know that Dionysus is a gay God? Before the story of Jesus he had representations of Dionysus crucify. Dionysus is the God of homosexuals, madness and wine

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
And the Jesus was Odin too, after those two bandits were crucified with him, one said I'll follow you, and the other pretty said "f this guy"...then he had one of his eyes eaten by a crow.

There also Jesus killer robe, which didn't defend him like the one Doctor Stange has, but was more or less offende...sive!!! Like Spawns cape from the comic books. God forbid if anyone find that crazy thing.

Btw, Mars banged Venus.
edit on 23-5-2018 by Specimen because: Improv

edit on 23-5-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
And the Jesus was Odin too, after those two bandits were crucified with him, one said I'll follow you, and the other pretty said "f this guy"...then he had one of his eyes eaten by a crow.

There also Jesus killer robe, which didn't defend him like the one Doctor Stange has, but was more or less offende...sive!!! Like Spawns cape from the comic books. God forbid if anyone find that crazy thing.

Btw, Mars banged Venus.

VeNUS
SUNev
Sun eva

Eva sun

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yeah ... but everyone has different "a games". This is not his (assumption here )forte however.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
At the moment that we know that the God of the Bible in the Old Testament is Jupiter / Zeus, which means Heaven Father, everything is explained afterwards.

This verse tells us that there is no difference between the god of the Greeks Zeus and the god of the jews Jehovah.

Roman 10:11
King James Bible
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him

Jeremiah 10:13
King James Bible
When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures

Job 26:14
King James Bible
Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?

Job 37:4
King James Bible
After it a voice roareth: he thundereth with the voice of his excellency; and he will not stay them when his voice is heard

Psalm 18:13
King James Bible
The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire

Psalm 29:3
King James Bible
The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters

Revelation 10:3
King James Bible
And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices

2 sam 22:14
King James Bible
The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

No we don't know that neighbour.

The etymology is off. Jehovah is more akin to other Indo-European War Or Storm Gods than Sky Fathers. It is not till the New Testament that he starts becoming even vaguely sky father like.

As I have said your etymology is rubbish. You are comparing words that are from completely unrelated languages, which "look the same" and assuming a relation.

SO no, you've not even shown what you think you have.

Further you are using one of the most heavily edited versions of the bible (the KJB) around as a source.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
In truth this character messiah gay has a name and it is Alexander the great, but not Alexander the great of the past because the history of Alexander the great of the past is fake. Have you ever heard that Alexander sealed him Gog and magog. Gog in the Bible is a prince and magog is the prince's country. So how does a character who appears only at the apocalypse is present in the myth of Alexander the Great? It is simply that Alexander the Great, the one who is represented with horns, has not yet come, but it is Alexander who will come to Gog and Magog. the apocalypse activated by Apolyon / Ares mentioned in apocalypse 9-11 Apolon calypso ... Alexander is the one who will be falsely accused to the apocalypse. Apocalypse is probably the WW3. So, if I tell you, you have to flee to the mountains. Gog and magog, dhul qaryan are the same character who will come to gog and magog at the end of time. Alexander is not lantichrist but a messiah who will be rejected accused falsely and etc ... For 1 year and a half I am interested in religion and I have read many prophecies. I know you believe me for a crazy, but I only had this conspiracy forum to share this religious conspiracy theory

bible.knowing-jesus.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join