It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY UNHINGED: Clinton Mocks Trump, Says She ‘WON’ 2016 Debates

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
thehill.com...

Because her lips were moving: Why Hillary lost the debate

Quite a headline

There was a popular saying among intelligence officers during the Iran-contra affair: How do you know an Iranian is lying? Because his lips are moving.

ha

Hillary Clinton's debate performance reminded me of that saying, because every time she opened her mouth to lay out her opposition research on Donald Trump, she lied or misrepresented the truth to such an extent it became unrecognizable.

lol

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: xuenchen
She's STILL here !!

Yup. You keep flogging her every move. Did she have a good bowel movement yesterday?
I doubt it but I don't have a reliable source.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I don't know why she won't just shut up.

Really?..you think it could be because people keep listening and forwarding what she is saying..this thread as an example

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

What a shame that the popular vote that she "won" was, and will remain, utterly meaningless.

The popular vote via each state individually she lost. Y'know, the vote that actually matters. Oops.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

She lost the one debate that really matters. The one in November.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Except the nationwide one in November. She lost the only one that matters...the one between the voters.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
a reply to: mekhanics

Hillary is like a bad case of Gonorrhea. Destructive to your health and hard to get rid of. HRC is an STD!

edit on 24-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchenAND, she is still a losing candidate. I could care less how she thinks.

Fred..

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
If you squint really hard you can see the reptilian in her.

The way she was saying "You've got to vote for democrats" over and over and over was pretty strange. Her cadence and tone was almost robotic and it seems like she's trying to program her listeners to....... Vote for Democrats!

Its amazing how easily hypnotized many of them are

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Oh, I hope she runs again. Please. Pretty please. Prove us all wrong.

In the immortal words of John Oliver, ""Do it! Do it! I will personally write you a campaign check now on behalf of this country, which does not want you to be president, but which badly wants you to run."

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

They Must have Augmented her Meds , while giving that Speech , she started Holoucynatin Again...........

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'm pretty sure the OP didn't make her speak at the convention. Or embarrass herself and her crappy party yet again.

Now I know WHY you want her to go away... she's embarrassing and a criminal and doesn't seem to get that she will never be President.

Since you are probably on her friends list, can you just tell her to go away?

Thank you in advance...

pretty sure the OP is you know, the OP so there is that.
there will be another one by the same poster tomorrow im sure.

its strange that you and others think you know so #ing much about me.
i come off like a hillary fan/supporter?

i voted for her and i feel stupid for it. didnt do my research like i should have.
having said that i damn sure would not have voted for trump even if i did that research

here is a secret.
against trump does not mean for hillary like you and so many others seem to think

Ya it's pretty hilarious how the US works isn't it? People think there are only two parties to vote for every election and everyone ASSUMES if I don't for A then I automatically vote for B. Jokes on them, I don't vote for A or B and not even C, D, E or F because it's all a dog and pony show any way.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Too bad she didn't put this much energy into the actual running that she is on the 3yr book tour.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She's STILL here !!

Now she's at the New York Democrat convention spouting off about how she beat Trump in the debates and the popular vote too 🤦‍♀️

Looking excited and real spunky while she's at it !!

And she officially endorsed New York Governor Andrew Cuomo for re-election !!

Misery Loves Company right ? 💡🚬

HILLARY UNHINGED: Clinton Mocks Trump, Says She ‘WON’ 2016 Debates

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton officially endorsed New York Governor Andrew Cuomo for re-election Wednesday; mocking President Trump while bizarrely claiming she “won” the 2016 presidential debates.

The former Secretary of State was speaking before the New York Democratic Party at Hofstra University -the same location as one of her previous debates against the President- when she publicly mocked Trump for his debate performance.

bulging eyes and let it all hang out ...

LOL. HDS (Hillary Derangement Syndrome) strikes again.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Clinton achieved the most votes by significant millions of votes.
She won the debates, therefore.

Objectively, unquestionably, if the TV debates were a competition in itself, Clinton won, without a doubt.

It doesn't matter what people in which state or county chose Clinton or Trump in the electoral colleges system.
If you're asking who won the debates, that question doesn't pay any notice to the electoral colleges.

Clinton got millions more votes than Trump.
If winning means popular choice alone (as opposed to the election, which is something else), if you've any brains you can't deny she won the debates therefore.

Just isn't President due to the system, for better or for worse.

I'm neither a Trump fan nor a Clinton fan. I was always annoyed that Clinton with her long and quite illustrious career already in politics denied Sanders probably his last chance at Presidency and to go head to head with Trump.

But facts are facts, she undeniably won the debates.
Again, it's not my choice. It was the American people's.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bw1000

if you've any brains you can't deny she won the debates therefore.

I do contest that Hillary won anything, including the debates. She certainly didn't win the Presidency and for good reason, she declared half of America Deplorable!!! What an idiot!

WTF can't Hillary Go Away! Yikes what a trainwreck!!

edit on 30-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Of course She did , She also Likes Creamed Corn for Dinner in the Cafeteria right after she takes her Meds..............

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

if you've any brains you can't deny she won the debates therefore.

I do contest that Hillary won anything, including the debates.

[snipped]

You see, there may, may, yet be others who come to this page at some stage or another.

My comment might possibly be meant for someone visiting here, before the end of time and the angels blowing their trumpets.
edit on 4-6-2018 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jun 4 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The trumpets were played and the fat lady sang and Trump won. Hillary bleating she won is just for attention while she tries to replace the lost Clinton Foundation Funding by crying a shrill mea culpa that isn't working with anyone including her base supporters.
edit on 8-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join