It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY UNHINGED: Clinton Mocks Trump, Says She ‘WON’ 2016 Debates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: SKEPTEK

She should be in prison

Ok why? Because you think so or you have actual evidence?

The same could be made for trump....

But why should she be in prison?

Well, for just one reason of many, quite a few military folks have done time for (mis)handling classified material like HRC. You know, having classified on a non-classified server, e-mailing actual marked classified material from one non-classified computer to another. That should get her up to 10 years in prison and a pretty steep fine. But I’ll be fair, the military folks don’t get sentenced to the whole 10 years or pay the maximum fine...but they are held accountable.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

I dunno, do you recognize your own?

Do I recognize my own what? My hypocrisy? Show me where please.

You can't grow if someone else has to hold your hand.

link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

No, you're just as compelled to "defend you side" same as anyone else.

nope
3rd time tonight a member here as assumed they have a #ing clue what 'side' i am on
way off man

less about my side and more about the side of all you huggers

and how is me pointing out how certain people keep posting about her defending anything i am in line with?

its not

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

against trump does not mean for hillary like you and so many others seem to think

Then , what would you call it ?
I know , but you have to come to the self-realization that Obama is GONE.

edit on 5/23/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Maybe one day you will understand how the internet, and media work, and how they correlate.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: TinySickTears

against trump does not mean for hillary like you and so many others seem to think

Then , what would you call it ?

i would call it not a fan of trump
its not that hard man

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ok not sure what that is supposed to mean but, you do realize that although some of us lean toward the democrat side of the political divide we are still Americans.

I work my ass off every day as a skilled tradesman. Represented by a Union. You probably hate unions.I have guns. Not a fan of Hillary.

Just the hypocrisy of you and well a lot of people here is #ing amazing. If you cannot see it that would be amazing.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: BlueJacket

youre full of it

LOL.

The only thing I'm full of is contempt, much like many of the others who now so seldom visit this place.

Just so you know, I'm not American and thus couldn't give two flying #s about Trump OR Clinton. The only concern I have is for the diminishing quality of content this site now offers.

*Channeling Lee Marvin* You got no fight in ya kid. You had the juice, kid, but not the heart and they go together.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

What the f does that mean? I asked a question and I guess you can't answer it? Maybe somebody better be holding both your hands boy

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

nope
3rd time tonight a member here as assumed they have a #ing clue what 'side' i am on
way off man

and how is me pointing out how certain people keep posting about her defending anything i am in line with?

its not

The way you defend Clinton all the time....
The way you become defensive and post on every single thread where Clinton is called out.
Then the public denial
There is a psychological term for that
Dont worry , it is common among folks and normal
A way to "cope"

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

nope
way off man

its not

M'hmm.
The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

im with you
im on the grind in a foundry every day
i have a pistol and a shotgun

people think they have me figured out and theyre pretty far off

i always get lumped in as the left and the libtard and the hillary supporter

people on here dont know #

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
And somehow, despite being as brutal as you all think she is, and even as brutal as the left knew she was, she still beat crooked trump in the popular vote.

It burns i know, but it's time to let it go.

But I don't know what you are all so bummed about... she, like trump, is a lying center-right corporatist war hawk. No wonder they had always been pals.

link   
a reply to: Gothmog

i dont defend her.
not a chance

matter of fact i have had threads i started clowning her deleted for whatever reason

again, not agreeing with the pro trump # or calling attention to that crowd posting about hillary all the time is not defending her.

link   

What the f does that mean? I asked a question and I guess you can't answer it? Maybe somebody better be holding both your hands boy

S-e-l-f- r-e-f-l-e-c-t-i-o-n

That's all you get, since you're already delving into childish name calling. Ironic isn't it?

link   

Well, for just one reason of many, quite a few military folks have done time for (mis)handling classified material like HRC. You know, having classified on a non-classified server, e-mailing actual marked classified material from one non-classified computer to another. That should get her up to 10 years in prison and a pretty steep fine. But I’ll be fair, the military folks don’t get sentenced to the whole 10 years or pay the maximum fine...but they are held accountable.

well there was a IDK 6 year or 4 year investigation into that right? I could be wrong

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Maybe one day you will understand how the internet, and media work, and how they correlate.

Keep believing what you want. I did 40 ys in various roles in DoD, carrying a clearance the entire time (and amazingly enough, never mishandling classified). I’m sure you’d like to pretend her e-mails weren’t clearly marked as classified, but you’d be wrong.

But as we all know here, if you can’t argue the topic, attack the poster. Well done!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

well there was a IDK 6 year or 4 year investigation into that right? I could be wrong

We’ll soon see, won’t we?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I get it... you have no answer.... The childless name calling? well I apologize for that. I was called out this morning for "insulting" people and was then called a cry baby in the same thread.

The hypocrisy here is rampant. see it or don't see it

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

We’ll soon see, won’t we?

There was .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join