It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Wire DESTROYS Caputo 'Second Informant' Story

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I generally pass on the vanilla puffs, but...

Am I the only one who doesn't know what a "vanilla puff" is? Is that a thing? Wait. I don't know what it is. That must mean the person who said it is foreign. Clearly as spy sent to entice me to eat vanilla puffs. Somebody should investigate!

Need money? You might try to mug someone. Just a "suggestion".

OMG! Now you're trying to entice me to commit a crime. You're a plant sent by Trump to silence me! You need to be investigated immediately!

Also, as I just pointed out, Bell did apparently try to find more as he told Caputo:

"I am trying to find hard copies, but that is really going to be tough," Bell said in a text message to Caputo. "I have my people out there looking."

So does that make Kirk Bell the anti-Caputo now in your estimation? Or is that a smear too?

Proving whether anything did or didn't happen is tough to do, when you refuse to investigate at all.

He told Nunes's investigator about it. He told Mueller's team about it. He also claimed to have told another committee (did he testify to the Senate Intel or Judiciary?) about it. Who are you asserting refused to look into it?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Let me just get this staright.

Papadopoulos tells downer some russian may have dirty emails on Hillary, and it warrants all of the spying wiretaops, unmasking, intel letters getting phone records, investigations etc., that we see agianst trump.

A former government contractor says he has read some of Hillarys supposedly lost 30 emails, and they are worse than people thought, and trumps team should try to get them leaked through the NSA, and that doesnt warrant sxcrutiny to you?

Ridiculous.

I am not saying this was a setup, I see no proof of that.

But it should be investigated.

As far as bell saying he copuldnt find hard copies, we dont know what that means. But I will guarntee that had CNN learned during the election that Trumps team was attempting to get government agents to leak private emails of hillary, it would have been a big story.

Hell, Trump joking that Puting should release these emails is still being touted by represenatives like Swallwell of proof of collusion.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The rightwing distortion chamber just laps up Trump’s distortions and lies.

Whatever rotten meat he throws at them they bite.

He told them his inauguration was bigger than Obama’s. A clear lie. That was the first psychological boon thrown to them, that should have been enough to exposé him for what he is.

But no, once Trump realized he had millions of what con men call, marks, he just poured the lies out like water over Niagara Falls

edit on 23-5-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Also, just want to point this out:

It’s also clear he was telling Caputo and bell to try to get leaks

This alone warrants an investigation into this man, and if he has not been investigated, it’s ridiculous

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You know, most of the time when Ante is talking, your side looks pretty good.

Then a post like this comes around, and well....

Maybe you should just let the adults discuss this.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

This alone warrants an investigation into this man, and if he has not been investigated, it’s ridiculous

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

Hahaha!

Yep read the post above yours I did last.

This is exactly what I mean.

Had CNN found out that a person cponnected to trump was trying to find these emails, they would have been accused of, oh I dont know, treason.

Just like trump was for his joke.

On cue, you prove the point.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Then what are you doing here if you call for adults?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Then what are you doing here if you call for adults?

Nice one!!!!

Man I take that back, surely with the way you executed that "I know you are but what am I!" you are clearly very mature and sophisticated adult.

Do you have any "I'm rubber your glue..." remarks you'd like to try next?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

He told them his inauguration was bigger than Obama’s. A clear lie. That was the first psychological boon thrown to them, that should have been enough to exposé him for what he is.

But no, once Trump realized he had millions of what con men call, marks, he just poured the lies out like water over Niagara Falls

Credit where it's due, "distortion chamber" is rather funny. However I would argue this lies within folks minds and not something they are hearing. The mind distorts, the message has been rather clear.

Speaking of marks, "if you want your doctor, you can keep your doctor." "Like with a cloth?" "Weapons of mass destruction." "No sexual relations."

My personal favorite, Obama to Romney; "the cold war is over."

Grow up son.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
RAP BATTLE!!! RAP BATTLE!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

People can just be wrong once in a while.

Obama, who btw I have written more OP’s against him than Trump, though, Trump is catching up.

A politician can just be wrong, that’s acceptable, but Trump does carry things much further.

edit on 23-5-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
RAP BATTLE!!! RAP BATTLE!

Please..

Didnt you see this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I already dominated the ats rap battle circuit.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That was the very first time anyone had heard about those emails. Trump asked Russia to find something that he shouldn't have even known existed. Throw him in the clink.
BOOM
😉

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Oh, I kept up with that thread. Sadly, I couldn't hold a candle.

You left Mikey hanging btw!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Oh, I kept up with that thread. Sadly, I couldn't hold a candle.

You left Mikey hanging btw!

Yeah he is nothing if not prolific.

Its like Im running a sprint and will throw out ten raps in an hour, and hes a marathon man, going every single day.

Luckily my supreme talent managed to shine through!

(I may have to hit him up tonight on that thread)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Let me just get this staright.

Papadopoulos tells downer some russian may have dirty emails on Hillary, and it warrants all of the spying wiretaops, unmasking, intel letters getting phone records, investigations etc., that we see agianst trump.

No, that's not all that happened. As I posted in your other thread, there was quite a bit going on for months and it wasn't just Misfud and the mystery Russian woman, they had put him contact with an "MFA Connection." Like it was this whole thing spanning months and the thing conversation with Downer was in the middle of it.

We have no idea what else he told Downer (and there was a lot of other stuff to tell). You're also assuming that all these other things happened as a result of the Downer info somehow. The investigation didn't happen in a day, it likely developed.

A former government contractor says he has read some of Hillarys supposedly lost 30 emails, and they are worse than people thought, and trumps team should try to get them leaked through the NSA, and that doesnt warrant sxcrutiny to you?

I'm dubious on the contractor saying he read some of the emails. Who's the source of that? "according to sources familiar with the exchange and text messages reviewed by CNN" Daily Wire reviewed the text messages and didn't point this out. So did this come from Bell's account of what he said? Because what the contractor told Daily Wire (which we know came directly from the contractor):

The government contractor told The Daily Wire that the information he had heard about some of Clinton's missing emails came from a business meeting that he had while he was trying to drum up business for a private sector tech company. The missing emails came up in casual conversation with another man, in which the subject of the 2016 election was briefly mentioned. The man that the contractor met with suggested that Clinton's missing emails could contain more damaging information in them than people realized.

Where did he see them? Nowhere in the Daily Wire article does it say that. (wtf I can't believe we're back to this) Caputo implied as much in the Cavuto interview. How much do you want to bet that this is part of the misunderstanding?

Here's what he told CNN about the supposed emails which does not indicate that he saw them let alone read them, but rather that he heard about them:

The contractor expressed incredulity that the government had not recovered Clinton's deleted emails, saying something like "You've got to be kidding me that you guys can't find these emails," the contractor recalled. The business contact "basically alluded to me, yeah, and they're even worse than you guys think," the contractor said.

The guy basically alluded? Somewhere somebody's embellishing or understating. In the narrative paragraphs it's far more developed all the way out to that the emails showed pay for play. I'm guessing that this all comes from Bell's account of the conversation at the cocktail party or worse, Caputo's account from Bell.

As for what he suggested, it was not quite as specific as you make it out to be either:

"There's a lot of DNI and NSA lower level folks that may be open to 'leaking' a copy. Maybe even FBI. Just a thought," the contractor said in mid-May, adding, "The Clinton Global Initiative emails are not 'classified'. So no issue there."

He suggested that they might try any number of people from a three different agencies as "just a thought" and this is somehow evidence of a plot to "entice?" I mean, that's not even close to actual entrapment. Entrapment would be "I have these illegal things and you should get them from me." We know that didn't happen. So now we're at what? "Enticement?" "Improper suggestions?" "Bad advice?" "Light encouragement?"

As far as bell saying he copuldnt find hard copies, we dont know what that means. But I will guarntee that had CNN learned during the election that Trumps team was attempting to get government agents to leak private emails of hillary, it would have been a big story.

I guess. And then Trump would have just spun it as doing the good work of the people. It certainly wouldn't have hurt him with his base.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Wtf there was a rap battle thread? Where was I for this? That could be a forum unto itself.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

No, that's not all that happened. As I posted in your other thread, there was quite a bit going on for months and it wasn't just Misfud and the mystery Russian woman, they had put him contact with an "MFA Connection." Like it was this whole thing spanning months and the thing conversation with Downer was in the middle of it.

We have no idea what else he told Downer (and there was a lot of other stuff to tell). You're also assuming that all these other things happened as a result of the Downer info somehow. The investigation didn't happen in a day, it likely developed.

Nope sorry.

Downer had no way of knowing all of the other details that you have shown happened afterwards.

Its funny, on one hand you and others have said repeatedly "We know downer told the truth"

Now you are saying, "How do we know what downer said?"

What we have been told publicly through the original NYT story and everything sense is that Downer told the FBI that a russian told papadopoulos that he had dirty emails on hillary, and that justified the investigation.

All of the rest of what you wrote woyldnt have been known until after an investigation had been started.

As far as did this man claim to have read these emails.

Well even from your own post, he claims to have talked to a business contact that did.

The contractor expressed incredulity that the government had not recovered Clinton's deleted emails, saying something like "You've got to be kidding me that you guys can't find these emails," the contractor recalled. The business contact "basically alluded to me, yeah, and they're even worse than you guys think," the contractor said.

So his contact said he saw the emails, and they were worse than what was thought.

Ok, this man has a contact who is claiming to have knowledge or have personally seen that the lost hillary emails are very bad.

This warrants investigation, yet apparently the FBi wasnt interested.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Wtf there was a rap battle thread? Where was I for this? That could be a forum unto itself.

Oh yeah!

Its was basically a bunch of posers getting lit up by me, but feel free to try your hand at it.

Word of warning though; Mike stivic will follow you around pestering you forever.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Correction, there IS a rap battle thread. Highly entertaining btw. I suppose there is some talent in there as well.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join