It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Bees Connection?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Just thought I'd add another possible reason why they might have an interest in bees:

I saw an interesting program on the Discovery Channel-gotta love the Discovery Network
Where people were being stung by bees in certain places to help subside their affects of MS. It was wild! People were getting up and walking, that before, couldn't, they weren't twitching as bad and some stopped twitching completely.

SO, maybe it has something to do with their venom? If it's powerful enough to ease or stop *temporarily* the affects of MS, then who knows what else their venom is capable of doing?

I don't know much about bees, but isn't it true that after they've stung you or something, that they then die? I didn't catch the entire program to see this, just the last few minutes of it..
Magestica

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I think there is much that is shown in the X-Files (and yes I did read your initial post
) that, in a way, hinders those with true experiences coming forth with them...for to do would simply evoke the response "Ahhh, you watch too much X-Files" etc...

...in a way many Sci-Fi programmes sorta 'beat people to the punch'...or maybe they serve as a non-threatening way for the creators of them to tell their own tales...often I'd be watching something and think "Hmmm...the person who wrote/created this knows something"

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If you did/do watch the X-Files and thought it was plausible, that's because they do research on the subject. They were better then most Sci-Fi shows because they find out about the so-called real cases.

As for the bees, I have never heard about this kind of stuff before. Interesting though.

originally posted by onlyinmydreams
Just because they don't break out into song and dance every time they abduct someone doesn't mean that they lack a culture or individuality... they are most likely just task-oriented professionals who are working on a schedule.

We have been known to be task-oriented like that. When we capture animals to tag them and what not, we do it quickly and efficiently.

That's enough from me.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join