It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 signs pointing to a counterintelligence operation deployed against Trump's campaign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Grambler

I'm a simple guy.

Not the sharpest bulb in the tool shed.

But I have to ask the question;

Would any of this be exposed if Hillary had been elected?

If she had been elected and none of this brought out, then why?

Just goes to show just how corrupt the D's and R's who occupy our countries highest office really are. Mean to tell me the Republicans didn't know about this??? They knew and just allowed it to go on just as the Dems steered the ship. As far as I am concerned, not much of a difference between the corruption in DC than governments in 3rd world snip holes.

If a simple lowly person like myself can see it and recognize it, then yes, the republicans are just as culpable.

I am disgusted with all of them!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They dont see stealing elections as corruption; they dont see Democrat politicization of the Deep State as corruption. They are blinded by their sense of moral superiority to the point that they can justify anything as proper and correct if it serves the ends of the Party.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: DBCowboy

They dont see stealing elections as corruption; they dont see Democrat politicization of the Deep State as corruption. They are blinded by their sense of moral superiority to the point that they can justify anything as proper and correct if it serves the ends of the Party.

Every tyrant, every despot, every dictator, at every point in history has said the same exact thing.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
New chatter rumors about the Obama Library being built in Marion, IL instead of Chicago !!

Just rumors of course !!

🤷

Not in Joliet?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I'm a simple guy.

Not the sharpest bulb in the tool shed.

But I have to ask the question;

Would any of this be exposed if Hillary had been elected?

If she had been elected and none of this brought out, then why?

Just goes to show just how corrupt the D's and R's who occupy our countries highest office really are. Mean to tell me the Republicans didn't know about this??? They knew and just allowed it to go on just as the Dems steered the ship. As far as I am concerned, not much of a difference between the corruption in DC than governments in 3rd world snip holes.

If a simple lowly person like myself can see it and recognize it, then yes, the republicans are just as culpable.

I am disgusted with all of them!

This is why over 60 house members are not running for re-election (the majority happens to be Republican, truthfully).

Still not sure what Chaffetz plan is tho -- he seems legit. I feel like Clinton got to him.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The entire former administration should be impeached forthwith so as to remove all federal benefits (pensions, SS protection, etc) and protections (prosecutorial immunity (speaking of immunity How about Mills's lying under oath should have hers stripped from her as well as good ol "stonetear's") access to classified systems in other countries due to little known loopholes) and then spend the rest of their time in this earth making big rocks into little rocks.

I mean each new thing that's been learned has shown how deep the corruption of the former administration went. So deep that it's taken nearly 2 years to clear out the clogged up works.

Think about who's been fired or resigned since Trump took office.

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse, the situation says, "hold my beer..."

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Another great post...and I also completely agree with the article. Unfortunately, the country is so divided and media is so committed to its "destroy trump at all costs" campaign that I'm not sure who is going to provide them necessary support to bring Obama;s deep state down. I've read that Obama is still holding meetings around the world...and no doubt raising more funds (Soros) to grease more palms, incite more paid riots, and ensure the media keeps the anti-trump rhetoric at full volume. I also doubt the millions of Obama Zombies (we all know some) will entertain the suggestion that their great Obama is guilty of anything.

So what do we do? Doesn't seem like conservatives are too big on marching in the streets...and I fear antifa would be paid to make life miserable for pro-trump marchers...

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

That's all fake news and I'm not buying any of it. And won't. Even if you show me evidence. It's all a conspiracy against the Dems.

See it works both ways.

Are you claiming that is the mindset I have exhibited?

Please show proof of that.

At this point, you should expect no response from that mindless troll

Not that you were waiting...

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

That's all fake news and I'm not buying any of it. And won't. Even if you show me evidence. It's all a conspiracy against the Dems.

See it works both ways.

Are you claiming that is the mindset I have exhibited?

Please show proof of that.

At this point, you should expect no response from that mindless troll

Not that you were waiting...

hahahaa

Yeah I know.

I think what this thread points out is a point I have been trying to get through for a while now;

Its not just a one off weird thing that the intel community hass done. Its thing after thing after thing.

Somehow we are to believe that they constantly through negligence (i.e. losing custody of hillarys server) or feelings (i.e. not prosecuting hillarys side for the same crimes they went after trump people for) they always went very hard after trumps team and very light in hillarys.

Its ridiculous.

And if the IG report comes out and says that there was wrong doing with the FBIs handling of the hillary investigation, given everything outlined on this thread , it seems pretty likely that they were wrong in this situation as well (I would argue corrupt)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

From where I am sitting... comfortable from a chair in europe.. I see how this rather excentric president is being ambushed from day one by the "controlled media" and the powers that controlle them. And the US citizens is taking the bait. What they do not realise is that this man is trying to give america back to the americans. There is a lot of recontruction to be done because the country is invested with corruption through all its vains. The avarage us citizen must realise that this probably unforseen accident Trump becoming president should be considered a blessing. I agree Trump is not very diplomatic and has some strange view on things but its a good thing he has some advisors to keep him on the rails. To put america first..the first thing to make that happen is to clean up the foundation it is built on. And those are the people making decisions for the people...

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Can't we just fire everyone in Washington and start out new

Wish we could but didnt Obama change peoples classifications making them jobs for life? Thats the real problem. You can elect non-Democrats all you want but they are seriously entrenched in the Deep State mechanisms.
military tribunal. Declare a national emergency and start trying them for treason. But then they would probably declare martial law( which might not be a bad idea, considering the invasion of the southern border and treason in washington). And then all those FEMA camps and plastic coffins would finally get populated. lol 😮

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MantheDevilsApe

a reply to: rickymouse

Wish we could but didnt Obama change peoples classifications making them jobs for life? Thats the real problem. You can elect non-Democrats all you want but they are seriously entrenched in the Deep State mechanisms.
military tribunal. Declare a national emergency and start trying them for treason. But then they would probably declare martial law( which might not be a bad idea, considering the invasion of the southern border and treason in washington). And then all those FEMA camps and plastic coffins would finally get populated. lol 😮
80 years ago, before America was castrated and lobotomized, all those people would have been hanging from the gallows on the White House Lawn weeks ago. These traitors have done more damage on more levels to America than any nation on earth has. They didn't nuke us, they didn't storm the coasts and trample our country in combat boots, but they did drill America right up the ol' stove pipe. The entire world is laughing at us right now. Thanks, Assholes.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymousei've argued with my dad for decades about thr gubment being a sham, elections being phony, all that. He would laugh and call me a kook and tell me i was unpatriotic( he did 30 years in the Navy). Now he sees it and can't believe he fell for it his whole life. It's sad, really.

80 years ago, before America was castrated and lobotomized, all those people would have been hanging from the gallows on the White House Lawn weeks ago. These traitors have done more damage on more levels to America than any nation on earth has. They didn't nuke us, they didn't storm the coasts and trample our country in combat boots, but they did drill America right up the ol' stove pipe. The entire world is laughing at us right now. Thanks, Assholes.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The truly sad part is that both Hillary and Donald are both guilty of attempting to sabotage the other. Trump's allegations of collusion with foreign powers were most likely him making monetary promises to further business deals as well as to secure the election itself. And Hillary, playing the martyr because she didn't win a jilted election that would have landed us in a shooting match with Russia if she had won.

Either way, the whole system needs to be torn down.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots, and tyrants."

edit on 24-5-2018 by Knightshadowz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: xuenchen
New chatter rumors about the Obama Library being built in Marion, IL instead of Chicago !!

Just rumors of course !!

🤷

Not in Joliet?

Joliet would be good. You made me spill my drink.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join