It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL: Democrats Steal New Campaign Message From Trump, Want to “Drain The Swamp”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Now we have Chuchy Schumer and Numbcy Pelosi going full retard and using the Democrats' brand new and original slogan.

Yup, they say "Drain the Swamp" !! 🤦‍♀️

Getting real desperate and totally out of control as November creeps Q-uickly upon them 😎

In the meantime, Democrats are supporting MS13, Higher Taxes, Open Borders and more Welfare, and they hate the jobs !! 😁

LOL: Democrats Steal New Campaign Message From Trump, Want to “Drain The Swamp”

Democrats have been scrambling to find a new message for the 2018 midterms. They have finally settled on stealing Trump’s line about draining the swamp.

"I sure am glad I went to work at Fox"

+7 more 
posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They're probably going to go with;

Covefefe

and

Make America Slave State Again (MASSA)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

That is just the opinion of the writer. And the source is crap btw so if you could find a source with proof that this is actually going to be there slogan then please do.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

That is just the opinion of the writer. And the source is crap btw so if you could find a source with proof that this is actually going to be there slogan then please do.

I wouldn't hold my breath

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Trump stole both of his main campaign messages from Reagan, "drain the swamp" and "make America great again". I doubt you guys were up in arms over his plagiarism.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I’m not holding my breath for this one. I assume he is knee deep in another thread that will no doubt have pQr(middle letter) and have some regurgitated meme.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Make America Slave State Again (MASSA)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Way to miss the point, which by the way should be obvious to even you. Or do I need to explain why this is a little different and a major LOL moment? I think you're smart enough.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The DNC old guard are going to find themselves way out on a thin limb me thinks

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Didn't he "steal" them from another fellow Republican though?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli

Didn't he "steal" them from another fellow Republican though?

He borrowed the copyrights.

😁

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I want to hear your explanation.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now we have Chuchy Schumer and Numbcy Pelosi going full retard and using the Democrats' brand new and original slogan.

Yup, they say "Drain the Swamp" !! 🤦‍♀️

Getting real desperate and totally out of control as November creeps Q-uickly upon them 😎

Don't worry, it's... The Strategy. In The Coming Storm, since The Flood Is Coming, the swamp will need to be drained a bit to allow for excess water.

edit: I effed up, not nearly enough exclamation points, quotation marks and emoji in this post to be taken seriously. There that's better!

"" "" !!!!!

!!!

edit on 23-5-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well, it is Trump's own fault he is surrounded by swamp creatures and that "drain the swamp" now applies to him. They should also start shouting "Lock him up!"

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Well, it is Trump's own fault he is surrounded by swamp creatures and that "drain the swamp" now applies to him. They should also start shouting "Lock him up!"

Perhaps he should break a bunch of laws and then have the intelligence and justice communities cover it up and exonerate him before investigating it.

Fair is fair, after all...

On a side note, most of the Democrats winning the special elections ran on basically a Trump campaign.

So why would they do any different with a slogan?

They found something that worked... LOL

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Trump stole both of his main campaign messages from Reagan, "drain the swamp" and "make America great again". I doubt you guys were up in arms over his plagiarism.

Difference being, the "drain the swamp" slogan will just be another excuse for the left to spew as much hatred as they can. You watch, this will be a mudsling fest of the likes we've never seen. The ONLY message the Dems have is one of hatred and it can and will be used against them hardcore. People like Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, Wasserman, Clinton, Comey are pathetic human beings that have turned the DNC into a laughing stock.

I'm in bewilderment that people can actually defend these jokers anymore, but they do, LOL. I certainly can't stomach listening to them anymore.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well for one, Trump didn't spend the last 2 years attacking Reagan at his every breath, demonizing and ridiculing his every move only to steal his slogan did he?

And two, this has absolutely nothing to do with "plagiarism". Hell, nothing is original. No slogan, no thought, no idea, nothing. Everything is an imitation of something in one way or another.

It's just so embarrassingly pathetic (and funny) that the Dems would even attempt this, and even more pathetic (and sad) that they believe their base won't see how pathetic it is. In which case they are probably correct.

Dems = LOL

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

and even more pathetic that a gang of trump nut huggers give a # about his poor widdle slogan being used by the 'other side'
hahahahahahah

how about be flattered?
he has all the best slogans

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

To be fair, I don't think anyone really cares. But here on ATS, we like to pretend we do. That is how most threads are created.

..no? just me????

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well for one, Trump didn't spend the last 2 years attacking Reagan at his every breath, demonizing and ridiculing his every move only to steal his slogan did he?

And two, this has absolutely nothing to do with "plagiarism". Hell, nothing is original. No slogan, no thought, no idea, nothing. Everything is an imitation of something in one way or another.

It's just so embarrassingly pathetic (and funny) that the Dems would even attempt this, and even more pathetic (and sad) that they believe their base won't see how pathetic it is. In which case they are probably correct.

Dems = LOL

QFE! At least to this point in the lead up to the mid-terms. For those doubting it, heard and saw both talking head Schumer and talking head Pelosi (no offense meant to David Byrne) use
“their” drain the swamp slogan at different press briefings.

I do feel sorry for those who lean left and are looking for true leadership from their party’s leaders. Also for the rest of us because it’s truly starting to look like we’ll have no choice come 2020.
edit on 23/5/2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join