It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agents Want Congress To Issue Them Subpoenas So They Can Reveal The Bureau’s Dirt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Bongino said the same thing recently.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

There are agents all over this country who love the bureau and are sickened by [James] Comey’s behavior and [Andrew] McCabe and [Eric] Holder and [Loretta] Lynch and the thugs like [John] Brennan–who despise the fact that the bureau was used as a tool of political intelligence by the Obama administration thugs,” former federal prosecutor Joe DiGenova told The Daily Caller Tuesday.

from source

named source, very nice and rare

this must be legit
edit on 23-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: vinifalou

Right... so the FBI was on team Clinton by keeping her email investigation public, announcing a reopening into her email investigation just before America was about to vote, meanwhile also investigating Team Trump but keeping that a secret for almost two years.

Yeah right, the FBI was working with Clinton to win.

Right..... so nothing at all happened here, Clinton, et.al have been exonerated of any crimes - move along folks, ignore the voluminous actual evidence to the contrary.

Right... the never ending, never substantive [read: evidence based] Trump "investigation" being anything but the transparently obvious politicized fishing expedition it really is

So, I'm supposed to attribute credence to your viewpoint over the potential primary source testimony of numerous agents and other professionals within the FBI willing to come forward....

Not a chance.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

BTW great thread you posted.

Who is the handsome man that did that thread?

From what I've read, just some troll who rarely contributes anything of substance.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

But it's not all so stupid if the goal is to reduce and expose corruption, no matter which side it is from of on behalf of.

But I do acknowledge the reality that my comment will fall on deaf ears on the targeted recipient of my response.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Wow... the folks ignoring the entirety of what the IG has found so far, are out in force on this thread.

So... Obama appointed Inspector General Horowitz... in the fall, he is joined by Obama appointed U.S. Attorney John Huber, who is tasked with prosecutorial powers, and now has access to the IG's investigators (450 in DOJ IG Office).

Nunes et al are denied documents and throw a hissy fit, and receive official reply from the DOJ IG stating that evidence is currently being protected because of it's evidentiary value in potential criminal matters being investigated or to a Grand Jury... (which, we didn't know there was a grand jury until it was mentioned as a reason they could not share evidence with Congress.)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Mike Caputo said he has a fund for these guys.

And they don’t need a soupena to talk.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
No "red line" crossed by the FBI against D.J.T...but it is a red line crossed by most of the Republican members of the Congress, the Trump administration and his henchmen; in order so that they can try to usurp the the democratic and judicial values of our nation and institutions.

Did Mandella die a long time ago in your time line? I say that because that stuff you claim seems it hasn't happen yet but it sure will if we don't go after the perps from withing the unelected criminals NOW! We let the last bunch get away with it, we have acquiesced our gov to people who hate us and there is no freedom of our speech, freedom of our movement coming to a place near us in the US.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Why would I believe ANYTHING ANY FBI agent or ANY FBI employee says? Aren't they the bad guy. I don't believe a word of any of them. Trump, you've convince me. I will NEVER believe anything the FBI says about ANYTHING again.

Right now, we can parse the liars by their texts that FOIA requests have proven!

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You're too late. The information they viewed didn't support the crazy mans theories.
Maybe the next done
Kraft theory will work out better.
He plans them about as well as he does peace summits and stuff.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Why wouldn't they just give it to them?
If there are agents that have information why do they need Congress to subpoena them for it?

Who makes up these stories?

You know they didn't find the proof of spying they were looking for yesterday right?
That's why you're not seeing them singing high praise for the meeting on the news today.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Daily caller? Really. This is the truth?

Again why don't they just come forward.
This story is total bull shlt.
Who would believe this?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why would they just give it to them?

Are they stupid?

So the Clintons can murder them and the information get lost forever?

If it's all "made up" then you have nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
God, I wish it were true....that some of our intelligence organizations had the foresight to see what a dispicable lying scum Trump was and did all they could to keep him away from power......same for Hillbot.....Sanders was the only sane choice.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Why wouldn't they? A crime has been committed you wait to be forced to report it?

If it's such important information then their job is to turn it over.

Smoke and mirrors.
Every day it's more of a show.

I'm not addressing the totally ridiculous Clinton murder angle.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Bongino is the man.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: queenofswords

Daily caller? Really. This is the truth?

Again why don't they just come forward.
This story is total bull shlt.
Who would believe this?

I find a bit of irony in you remarks seeing that you posted a statement awhile back claiming "CNN is honest and never lies". Really? This is the truth? Who would believe this?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Gotta love them "unnamed sources."

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Yeah I challenge you to find where I ever said that.
Who are you again?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join