It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agents Want Congress To Issue Them Subpoenas So They Can Reveal The Bureau’s Dirt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Anonymous sources told the Daily Caller about their anonymous sources? And you guys complain about anonymous sources with liberal news!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Report: Rank-and-File FBI Agents Eager to Blow Whistle on Comey, Holder, Lynch

FBI Agent at Mike Flynn Interrogation Is Ready to Testify Against McCabe, Strzok and Comey

I don't even know why I'll give you the benefit of a reply since you've proved to be a blind Obama-lover and will ignore everything that questions his integrity.

But here are different articles if you have a problem with TheDC.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Anonymous sources told the Daily Caller about their anonymous sources? And you guys complain about anonymous sources with liberal news!

You're leaving out, of course, the myriad of examples where the left's anonymous sources proved to be untrue, as compared to the opposing side's claims (for which they have been routinely ridiculed) that over the past 24 months have borne out to be true.

Clearly, some anonymous sources are better than others.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

We are all in this together! Drain The Swamp! Qountdown...

Not until you guys decide to go after the people that are in power now and currently perverting our democracy.

Until then, you’re just useful idiots, diving down whatever manufactured “rabbit hole” you’re pointed to. Never realizing the same people you’ve been told you’re fighting against are the same people pulling your strings.

Hmmm...perverting our democracy. You mean because it wasn’t an HRC coronation, an outsider got elected, and then quickly brought all the deep state activity to the surface for all Americans, who choose to look, to see? Sure doesn’t sound like perversion to me? Well, maybe perversion of deep state standard operating procedures!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I mean, you've heard the not-so-breaking admittance from Comey that, under the assumption that Hillary was going to win the election, he made the reopening of the email investigation public so the she wouldn't be perceived as an "illegitimate president," right? He was acting in protection of her because he believed that she would win no matter what.

Just because they are a politicized agency doesn't mean that they're not without fault in the execution of their agenda...and it also doesn't mean that EVERY aspect of what they do is with a political goal in mind, of course. But in the case of the email investigation (or is it "a matter?"), it's already admittedly something that was handled with a political motivation driving it, even if it possibly backfired in Comey's politicized face.

When asked if he would have handled it in the same way if Trump were ahead in the polls, Comey said, "I don't know."

That's all that you need to know if you are objectively wondering if Comey's actions were political in nature--if not, he would have done the same thing, regardless of the polling numbers.

I mean, it was all handled in a thread that, amazingly, so was filled with the sounds of crickets from you far-left apologists--I guess the truth leaves people speechless?

Here's the thread, in case you want to look at it

If you truly believe that Comey wasn't acting in a perceived politically defensive way on behalf of Clinton, your reality is as unrealistic as the proportions of your map in your avatar background.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You haven't learned your lesson about not spouting off about claims in articles yet?

See Here

And where you doubled down again here

And then when you're called out and proven wrong, you just go hide and never acknowledge when people show you that you're wrong.

Again, I thought that you were all about avoiding logical fallacies, but here you are, shooting the messenger and then fabricating hypotheticals without waiting to see if information is validated first.

Doesn't this pattern of participation on ATS get old?*

* Hint: Yes, it does--for all of us reading it.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Watergate sucks...Gatorgate is better.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Why would I believe ANYTHING ANY FBI agent or ANY FBI employee says? Aren't they the bad guy. I don't believe a word of any of them. Trump, you've convince me. I will NEVER believe anything the FBI says about ANYTHING again.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is gaining some real traction today. The agents want to get their stories told before the IG report is made public and indictments start flying. They do not want to be caught in that storm. They prefer to be a driver of the storm.
edit on 5/23/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Your my ATS hero for the day. I tip my hat for you Sir for taking the time and educating people.. Swills and jc are people i cant try and have a conversation with. It would end my sanity.

But you good sir 👌👌 well said.

/grabs popcorn.

P.s i see middle has added to that list

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Wow, it appears that David Wilcock's description of two warring Deep State factions is spot on correct! This could be a genuine game changer.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
the Agents are exactly correct.... if they confess as a 'whistleblower' they got no cover
when they get a summons-to-testify...they get the legal backing & support of the Federal Employees union stuff and a lot of freebie legal representation from the federal government

...hey there... they should feel free to report on the back-stabbing NAZI wanna-be Dems & other Deep-State Actors that tried 10 different ways to throw crap at the elected POTUS 45 Mr DJ Trump & they failed.... take the SOBs to the treason gallows for behaving like 4th Reich NAZIs

da BomB

edit on rd31152711628123582018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Good people had to still be somewhere in that mess.

To these few FBI agents, you are the only FBI we got. Make it count. Thank you.

Hold it down.
edit on 5 23 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

well well well!

I thought i was going to have respond to that post, but you did it better than I could have.

BTW great thread you posted.

Who is the handsome man that did that thread?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: carewemust
There is an internal DOJ Whistleblower program.

If FBI agents are subpoenaed would everyone know who they are? That could put their life in jeopardy.

.......or that of their grandchildren.

ETA: "grandchildren" in quotes.

A legal person who has worked with FBI personnel that used the DOJ Whistleblower program (ref: oig.justice.gov... ) just told Sean Hannity that Whistleblowers are thrown under the bus, and financially ruined, in some cases. Only a 40% conviction rate at the FBI. 87% in government overall.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

WLYB?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Right... so the FBI was on team Clinton by keeping her email investigation public, announcing a reopening into her email investigation just before America was about to vote, meanwhile also investigating Team Trump but keeping that a secret for almost two years.

Yeah right, the FBI was working with Clinton to win.

It's incredible how blind and biased you are.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
BS from the daily caller

Comey and the FBI more than likely cost her the election reopening the email incident while igorning the real investigation going on with Trumps inner circle of Russian money loving friends

Enough with this bald faced lie. Hillary Clinton did not lose because of that. Stop being ridiculous.

She lost because she is a garbage human being and flat out refused to campaign in some key states. Her arrogance in assuming certain would vote Dem just 'cause is what did her in.

Her fate was sealed long before Comey re-opened that case. The whole thing was a joke.

It was meant to exonerate Clinton. They allegedly went through what 55 000 emails in days and then Comey proclaimed that she was innocent. It was all to get her off the hook and cement the win.

Unfortunately for her nd her legion of idiots, Her fate was already sealed.

The "she would have won if it wasn't for Comey" lie is just as stupid as "Bernie would've crushed Trump".

Come join us in reality, it's a really nice place.

Maybe your password is where your head is lodged.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Swills

I mean, you've heard the not-so-breaking admittance from Comey that, under the assumption that Hillary was going to win the election, he made the reopening of the email investigation public so the she wouldn't be perceived as an "illegitimate president," right? He was acting in protection of her because he believed that she would win no matter what.

Just because they are a politicized agency doesn't mean that they're not without fault in the execution of their agenda...and it also doesn't mean that EVERY aspect of what they do is with a political goal in mind, of course. But in the case of the email investigation (or is it "a matter?"), it's already admittedly something that was handled with a political motivation driving it, even if it possibly backfired in Comey's politicized face.

When asked if he would have handled it in the same way if Trump were ahead in the polls, Comey said, "I don't know."

That's all that you need to know if you are objectively wondering if Comey's actions were political in nature--if not, he would have done the same thing, regardless of the polling numbers.

I mean, it was all handled in a thread that, amazingly, so was filled with the sounds of crickets from you far-left apologists--I guess the truth leaves people speechless?

Here's the thread, in case you want to look at it

If you truly believe that Comey wasn't acting in a perceived politically defensive way on behalf of Clinton, your reality is as unrealistic as the proportions of your map in your avatar background.

Why bother? They don't care about that at all. Its easier to reeee! at the sky and whine that "Comey cost Her the election".

It's all so stupid.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Why would I believe ANYTHING ANY FBI agent or ANY FBI employee says? Aren't they the bad guy. I don't believe a word of any of them. Trump, you've convince me. I will NEVER believe anything the FBI says about ANYTHING again.

What a load of garbage.

Trump has NEVER and I repeat NEVER attacked the rank and file. His criticism has always been for the corrupt and political upper echelon leadership.

But of course you know this. Not sure why you are being purposefully obtuse but you do you.

I'll just be over here laughing at you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join